剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Have him recheck everything at point of entry.
让他重新检查所有入口点的东西
Look small, find big.
看小处 找重点
Better make sure that thing's waterproof.
最好保证那玩意防水
That bitch Benitez.
婊♥子♥贝尼特斯
I mean, I can't even use my own hot tub?
我都不能用我自己的浴池
Cruel and unusual punishment.
残忍♥有罕见的惩罚
You need to eat something, Mr. H.
你得吃点东西 H先生
Want me to make your protein shake?
要我做你的蛋白奶昔吗?
Would you, Marissa? You're a lifesaver.
拜托了 玛丽萨 你真是救命神仙
What about you, Mr. Fowkkes? Rudy?
那你呢 Fowkkes先生? Rudy呢?
Not for me.
不用了
No, thanks.
不了谢谢
Feeling a little queasy.
感觉有点不自在
I can get you something else.
我可以为你拿点别的
Maybe a bigger towel.
那个大点的毛巾?
Annabelle Crowe is not going to be a problem.
安娜贝儿·克劳不成问题
You're certain?
你确定
100%. She's been receptive to our inducements.
百分之百 她能接受我们的诱惑
The offer didn't come from us directly.
提议不是直接从咱们这里来的
Uh, a third party.
嗯 第三方
She has no idea.
她一点不知道
Couldn't believe it.
真是不敢相信
Just a stroke of good fortune.
单纯的好运罢了
Excellent.
太对了
What about Bosch?
那博斯怎么办?
We're ready to go after him
我们准备好在社交媒体上
in social media.
咬着他不放了
Level of interest in your case, Andrew,
安德鲁 对年字的兴趣真是
is, uh, quite high.
嗯 越来越高了
My publicist could help.
我的公♥关♥会解决掉的
Again, this cannot look like it came from us.
再说一次 不能看起来是从我们这里知道的
All right.
好吧
Tell me the story you came up with.
告诉我你编好的故事
Just the slug line.
就说个大概
Movie-of-the-week detective becomes murder suspect.
大明星警探变成了谋杀嫌疑犯
Oh, come on, it's tired.
噢行了吧 太老了
Don't you think?
你觉得呢?
A bit dull.
有点无聊
I'm open to suggestions, Andrew.
我接受意见 安德鲁
Oh, don't get your panties in a twist, J.R.
别跟自己较劲了 JR
I don't expect you to be a creative.
我没觉得你能多有创意
What about...
那么...
hashtag down and dirty detective?
话题 走下坡路的黑警 怎么样?
Now that's click bait.
那就是标题党啊
Fucking perfect.
太他妈完美了
I always say you're a genius, Andrew.
我一直说你是个天才 安德鲁
One of the few directors
为数不多能称上
worthy of the appellation "Auteur."
"天才导演"的人
All right, now let's not overdo it, J.R.
行了JR 别太过火
What?
怎么了嘛?
Mr. H.
H先生
Thank you, Marissa.
谢谢你 玛丽萨
Anyone care to join me?
有人一起吗
Maybe he's overcompensating.
或许他矫枉过正了
You think?
你觉得
Zankou Chicken.
炸鸡
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
It's a peace offering.
这是示好的礼物
Jerry, you can't bribe me with fast food.
杰瑞 你不能像靠着快餐就能贿赂我
What did the counter guy say?
柜台的人怎么说?
Remembers the girl.
记得那个女孩
I get that. Xavi Moreno?
我知道 贾维·莫雷诺呢
Not so much.
没什么印象
Video? No.
监控呢 没有
Some alibi.
不在场证明的不错啊
Aye Papi. I was thinking.
还有嘿嘿嘿 我在想
How could he afford to live in that zip code
他就靠经营周末俱乐部
running weekend charters?
怎么能住得那么好的地方
Maybe he's selling shark fins to Asia.
可能他向亚洲卖♥♥鱼翅
I had Sacciano do a financial workup
我找人调查了他的经济状况
this past April to October... Dobbs, Marino, and Woodrow
过去的四月到十月...一个叫A4动力的公♥司♥
were on payroll of a company called A4 Dynamics.
一直在给多布斯 莫雷诺和伍德鲁支薪
A4 Dynamics. What is that?
A4动力 是什么
I'm still working on that.
我还在研究中
My bet, it's a shell company for Dobbs Corp.
我打赌 那肯定是多布斯公♥司♥的空壳公♥司♥
Copies of Dobbs' credit card statements...
多布斯的信♥用♥卡♥信息复印件...
for April and October.
四月和十月的
The highlighted charges.
标出来的交易
Dxb.
迪拜国际机场
Dubai International.
迪拜国际
Duty-free.
免税的
At your service, ladies.
为你们服务 女士们
You made it.
你成功了
So move on over.
来挪一下
Let me get in here. Okay.
让我进去
So here's what I got.
这就是我拿到的
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Like an idiot, I thought I would just nip onto the 405
像个白♥痴♥一样 我以为我可以挤上405
and take the 10,
然后搭10路车
and La Brea was all backed up, of course.
当然 拉布雷阿总是堵车
What a nightmare.
噩梦一样
Well, don't worry about it.
别担心
Connie's not here yet, either.
康妮也还没到呢
How are you, Irv?
你怎么样 欧文?
Ready for this part to be over.
整理好了
Almost there. Today should be simple.
就快了 今天应该会很简单
It's a lot easier when there are no children involved.
没有孩子会简单点
Minor children, I meant.
小孩子 我是说
I know.
我知道
Get my message about your pension?
我的退休金有消息了吗?
Yeah.
有了
Look, I just feel
听着 我就是觉得
that Connie's entitled to her fair share.
康妮应得得她那份
Your next wife might disagree.
你的下一个老婆可能会不同意
Fat chance.
很有可能
Life goes on, Irv.
生活还是要继续的欧文
A man like you...
像你这样的男人...
especially for a man like you
特别是像你这样的男人
in your position...
在你现在的职位上...
I don't see that happening.
我没看到可能性
Hello, Irv.
嗨 欧文
Craig.
克雷格
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Where's Connie?
康妮在哪
Uh, she's not coming.
噢 她不来了
Uh, she's given me power of attorney.
她给了我代理权
We still have things to discuss.
我们还有要讨论的事情
She said yes to everything you asked for.
她同意所有你提的要求
She's not contesting anything.
她不想抢什么了
All we need is your signature,
我们只想要你的签名
and, uh, this will be done.
然后 咱们就结束了
We'll get it filed today.
我们今天就要提交
Good?
行吗
Fine.
好吧
Irv.
欧文
Wait.
等等
Look, I didn't mean to, uh, ambush you,
听着 我不是想 整你个措手不及什么的
but Connie didn't want me to tell you ahead of time.
但是康妮不想让我提前告诉你
Why?
为什么
Uh, she's tired of talking about it.
她不想再讨论什么了
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表