剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
You, Amigo. Yeah. Bueno.
给你 朋友 谢谢 朋友
Whaddaya got? The best.
你买♥♥了什么 人间美味
Red is for the pork, green is for the chicken.
猪肉配红酱 鸡肉配绿酱
Terry. Mm. I mean...
泰瑞 这真是...
I know, right?
我没说错吧
I am serious.
真是不错
So, aside from, uh...
你除了品尝
me turning you on to my favorite tamale truck.
我最爱的玉米卷 还有什么事
I need a sounding board.
我需要征询意见
Somebody I can trust.
向我信任的人
You know, is a player but isn't in the game anymore.
向已经退出的同行
I'm the best you can do? Afraid so.
你只能找到我了吗 恐怕是的
Shoot.
那你说吧
Caught one the other day.
前两天碰到一个案子
Another detective came to the scene, you know, hard charger.
一个"猛冲猛打"型的警探也去了现场
Guy I've known for years.
我认识他多年
Process it, his prints turn up on a glass.
办案过程中发现玻璃杯上有他的指纹
I ask him about it,
我问他怎么回事
he says he made a mistake.
他说他犯了个错
Took off his glove.
不小心摘掉了手套
He's not the type.
他不像那么粗心的人
Anyone can make a mistake.
每个人都会犯错
You think he might be involved?
你认为他牵涉其中吗
The thought crossed my mind.
有这么想过
That's a dark fuckin' thought.
这么想就太消沉了
He's been after this scumbag for years.
他花费数年试图查出那个人♥渣♥的蛛丝马迹
Knows he did it, knows in his bones.
骨子里清楚他就是凶手
The way we do.
我们都清楚
Let's be honest.
老实说
Who'd miss the creep? Waste of fresh air.
谁稀罕那样的臭虫 纯粹是浪费空气
Let it go.
那就别管了
You know me better than that.
你该更了解我才是
Yeah. That's why I retired early.
没错 所以我早就退休了
You wore me out.
你把我消耗殆尽了
Can't take it to my lieutenant.
不能让警督知道这事
She thinks this guy walks on water.
她把那家伙当成神一样崇拜
Look, Santiago. Now, if you stir this shit,
圣地亚哥 如果你把这事挑起来
nobody will ever want to work with you again, ever.
就再也不会有人想和你搭档了
I know it.
我知道
So what you want to do...
所以你要做的是
is kick it into the open without your name on it.
不留痕迹地把此事声张开来
That way, it becomes a command problem.
这样的话 这就成了命令问题
You keep your skirts clean.
并且牵扯不到你身上
Dad!
爸
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
How did he know to come up behind you?
他怎么会想到来查你的
I don't know.
我不知道
There's nothing you can think of might have blown your cover?
你有没有留下可能暴露身份的线索
You know, fuck you, Moreno.
都怪你 莫雷诺
I told you not to underestimate him.
我早就叫你不要低估他
Did he make you?
他发现你了吗
No, he didn't make me.
没有 他没有发现我
Xavi, see what you can find out.
贾维 你去查探一下
If he made Woody, I want to know.
如果他发现了伍迪 告诉我
He didn't make me, goddamnit.
他没有发现我 该死的
Find out where his head's at. You got it, Cap.
找找看他的弱点在哪而不儿 遵命 上尉
No more fuck ups, Woodrow.
别再惹麻烦了 伍德鲁
No, sir.
是
Doing great. Just keep an eye out for...
做得很好 还要注意...
Slow down a little. Okay.
慢一点 好的
For what? An eye out for what?
还要注意什么
Trash day. Cans.
收垃圾日 垃圾桶
You good? Yeah.
你还好吗 当然
Dad, I am so sorry. I have absolutely no idea what happened.
爸爸 我很抱歉 我不知道怎么了
I... It's all right, it's all right,
我... 没事了 没事了
It's not your fault. It was my fault,
不是你的错 都怪我
I was distracted. You know what I think?
我刚刚分心了 你知道我怎么想吗
Here. Reach in the glove box,
打开车里的杂物箱
there should be a pen and some paper.
里面应该有笔和纸
Just write a note, give 'em my cell.
留个纸条 附上我的电♥话♥
Don't worry about the mirror, it's just a mirror.
不用担心镜子 只是块镜子而已
Mirrors are replaceable.
碎了可以再换
You were saying?
你刚才要说什么
You think what?
你想怎么样
Yeah, I don't want you home alone.
对 我不希望你自己待在家里
I mean, just for a couple of days
接下来这几天
after school, hang out with friends,
放学后 和朋友们一起玩
work in the library 'til I can pick you up.
在图书馆里看看书 等我去接你
Is this about last night?
是因为昨晚的事吗
It's probably me just being overprotective, but, yeah.
也许是我过分保护你了 但是没错
You got home really late.
你很晚才回家
Yeah. It was a false alarm.
是啊 假警报
Neighbor thought she had a prowler.
邻居以为有小偷闯入
Well, that's not scary at all.
一点都不吓人
I've also been thinking maybe it's not a bad idea
我还在想帮你找个驾驶教练
to get you a real driving instructor.
应该是个好主意
If it's okay with you.
你不介意就好
You could put up a small fight. That big.
你差点引起一场抗争 这么大点的
Just a minute.
等一下
Mrs. Niese? Detective Bosch. Hollywood Division.
尼斯女士吗 我是好莱坞分局的博斯警探
Tommy okay? He's fine. May I come in?
汤米还好吗 他很好 我能进去吗
Suit. Must be serious.
穿西装肯定是正事
He's not in any kind of trouble at all,
他没惹什么麻烦
I just need to ask him a few questions.
我只是需要问他几个问题
I've gotta get ready for work. You mind?
我得准备去上班了 你不介意吧
Do what you need to do.
忙你的就好了
I'm not gonna be much help, anyway.
反正我也帮不上什么忙
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪儿
When's the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
A month ago, maybe, the last time you guys brought him back.
一个月前吧 上次你们几个把他带回来的时候
Stayed the night.
待了一晚上
Gone in the morning before I got up.
在我起床之前就走了
Raided my purse, as usual.
像往常一样 拿了我的钱
Any idea who he hangs with? Friends?
你能想到他会去找谁吗 比如朋友之类的
I'm sorry, I don't.
抱歉 我不知道
First time he ran off, he was 12.
他第一次离家出走的时候只有12岁
His life has been a mystery to me ever since.
从那以后 他的生活对我来说便成了迷
On the streets, living in...
无家可归 住在...
What do you call them? Squats?
你叫它什么 "陋室"吗
Pain in my fuckin' ass. Judges me for how I make a living.
真是烦人 总是批判我的谋生手段
But you'd take him back in a minute, wouldn't you?
但你毫不犹豫就把他带回家了 不是吗
Probably, yeah.
大概吧
'Cause I'm, uh, big-hearted.
因为我宽宏大量
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Nice. You're sweet.
很好 你真贴心
Not a very good liar, but thanks.
不太擅长说谎 不过还是谢谢了
It's all about the light.
灯光至关重要
The right light will hide a multitude of sins.
恰当的灯光可以隐藏起许多罪恶
Leave my card here on the table. If he shows.
我把名片留在桌上了 他要是出现就给我打电♥话♥
He won't.
他不会回来的
Thanks.
谢谢
J. Edgar.
杰·埃德加
The prints from the RV door handle.
房♥车门把手上的那些指纹
One came back to a juvenile. Thomas Niese.
其中一个是个青少年的 托马斯·尼斯
Sharkey. I got nothin' from his mom.
沙奇 我从他妈这里没得到任何信息
Put the word out to grab him up for a little chat.
把话传下去 我们要找他聊聊
I'm on my way back from Northridge now.
我现在从北岭市赶回去
I'll organize a search party.
我会组建一支搜查队
Billets.
比利茨
Lieutenant. Scott Anderson, Times (The New York Times).
警督 我是斯科特·安德森 来自《时代周刊》
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表