剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
比安卡
Bianca!
比安卡·波提纳尔
Bianca Bertinelli?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你有生命危险 现在你必须跟我走
Your life's in danger. I'm gonna need you to come with me now.
我的夜生活才刚刚开始 回见了
My night's just getting started. Bye.
放手 放开我
Get off. Get off.
救命
Help!
星城
2040年
绿 箭
第八季 第九集
为了实现他的第三♥期♥连任
Seeking his third straight term,
拉米雷斯市长宣布星城已是全国最安全的城市
Mayor Ramirez has declared Star City the safest city in the country.
另有消息称治安维持者博物馆收到了
In other news, the Vigilante Museum has received
一笔慷慨的七位数捐款
a generous 7-figure donation
捐款者正是维克多和玛丽亚·波提纳尔
from Victor and Maria Bertinelli.
你在看什么
What are you doing?
宝贝 你吓死我了
Babe! You scared me.
我不过是那个几乎每晚都与你同床共枕的家伙
I'm just the guy who you share your bed with most nights.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
我怎么可能忘记 你的呼噜让我难以忘记
How could I forget? Your snoring always reminds me.
我不打呼
I don't snore.
我知道你要求自己一切都完美无缺
Look, I know you hate to be anything less than perfect,
但你真的打呼 就像个老头子
but you do, like old man style.
好吧
Ha ha. Right.
我早起是为了写完我的演讲稿
I got up early to finish writing my speech.
今天有什么特殊的事吗
Wait. Is there something special happening today?
真有意思
Funny. Ha ha!
送给毕业生的礼物
A gift for the graduate.
什么情况
What's happening?
米娅·奎恩
Mia Queen,
我爱你超过这世间的 一切
I love you more than anything in the whole world.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
拜托说你愿意
Please say yes.
-愿意 当然了 -真的吗
- Yes, of course. - Yeah?
当然了 我也非常爱你
Of course. I love you so much.
*风和日丽*
* Sunny... *
不好意思 我想找老板
Excuse me. I'm looking for the owner.
在那边
Over there.
*今天风和日丽*
* Ohh oh, sunny *
*你朝我微笑*
* You smiled at me *
*真的缓解了我的伤痛*
* And really eased the pain *
*黑暗的日子已经过去*
* Oh, the dark days are gone *
*如今光明的日子已来到*
* Now the bright days are here *
*这风和日丽的一天*
* My sunny one *
*阳光如此灿烂*
* Shines so sincere *
*哦哦哦*
* Ohh oh oh *
*风和日丽 一切如此真实*
* Sunny, one so true *
*我已与你深陷爱河*
* I'm in love with you *
黛娜 你一直就住在这吗
Dinah, this is where you've been living?
这就在酒吧楼上
Well, it's right above the bar,
而且这里的风景非常棒
and it has got a hell of a view.
黑金丝雀兼星城警局的队长
Black Canary and the captain of
如今居然在开酒吧
SCPD now owns a bar.
还有你什么时候学的唱歌♥
Also, when did you learn to sing?
2020年的时候我们没什么时间唱卡拉OK
We didn't have much time for karaoke back in 2020,
对吧
Did we?
你是怎么找到我的 莎拉
So how did you find me? Sara?
她说她在几个月之前就已经找到你了
She said that she found you here a couple months ago
但是你不想跟她一起回去
and that you didn't want to come back with her.
2020年奥利弗葬礼的第二天
The day after Oliver's funeral in 2020,
我在这里醒来
I woke up here.
我完全不知道怎么来的或者为什么会这样
I had no idea how or why.
我刚到的时候
When I got here,
发现自己甚至并不存在于这个世界
I found out that I don't even exist.
抱歉打断 那怎么可能呢
I'm sorry. How is that even possible?
我也不知道 但这里既没有黛娜·德雷克
I don't know, but there is no trace of
也没有黑金丝雀存在过的痕迹
Dinah Drake or the Black Canary.
然后呢 你就泰然处之了吗
And what, you're just fine with that?
我想我突然意识到
I guess I came to realize that
我可以为没有了身份而感伤
not having an identity can either be sad
也可以就这样突然解脱了
or it can be oddly freeing.
我可以不再纠结于曾经失去的人
I can let go of the people I lost,
曾经犯过的错
mistakes that I made.
实话实说 你这种佛系有点吓到我了
I'm not gonna lie. Your zen is kind of creeping me out.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实近二十年来星城都没有出现过
You know, there has been no real crime in Star City
真正的犯罪 劳蕾尔
in 20 years, Laurel.
所以变得佛系也是自然而然的事
And zen's not that hard to come by.
我不得不告诉你一个坏消息
Well, I hate to break it to you,
但是星城已经不再安全了
But Star City isn't safe anymore.
比安卡·波提纳尔被绑♥架♥了
Bianca Bertinelli's been abducted.
海伦娜的女儿
Helena's daughter.
那位社交名媛 为什么有人想要伤害她
The socialite. Why-- why would anybody want to hurt her?
为了钱 想复仇 或者跟海伦娜有关
Money, revenge, something to do with Helena.
鬼才知道 小黛 我需要你帮我找到她
Who the hell knows? D, I need you to help me find her.
你穿越了时空来到了未来
You really came all the way to the future
真的只为了救一个被绑♥架♥的名媛吗
to rescue a kidnapped socialite?
突发新闻
-这是什么 -2041年的星城
- What am I looking at? - Star City 2041.
也就是一年后的星城
This is a year from now.
这不可能 城市很安全的
It's not possible. The city's safe.
可惜安全无法长存
It doesn't stay that way.
就因为比安卡·波提纳尔被绑♥架♥了
Because Bianca Bertinelli gets kidnapped?
不 因为她死了
No. Because she dies.
三天之后 会在海湾找到的尸体
Three days from now, her body is found in the bay,
但凶手却一直没被抓到
Her killer never caught.
整个城市四分五裂
The city falls apart.
所有奥利弗为之牺牲的东西都毁于一旦
Everything that Oliver sacrificed his life for.
我以为那样的人生已经结束了 劳蕾尔
I thought this part of my life was done, Laurel.
那就不要为了你而做 为了奥利弗
Then don't do it for you. Do it for Oliver.
好吧
OK.
为了奥利弗
For Oliver.
很好 现在我们还需要一个人
Good. Now there's one more person we need
一个人脉广博的人
who's well-connected.
-那是谁 -我在路上跟你详说
- And who is that? - I'll inform you on the way.
你有更合适的衣服可以穿 对吧
You do have something nicer to wear, right?
奎恩女士 婚礼定在什么时候
Ms. Queen, when is the wedding date?
既然你已经毕业了 你打算做什么
What are you going to do now that you've graduated?
两件事都没定下来呢
Not sure yet on both counts.
你父亲会怎么看待你的人生选择
What would your dad think about your life choices?
我父亲拯救了星城 所以我们才能安居乐业
My father saved Star City so that we can enjoy it,
而且他也没机会从大学毕业
and he also never graduated college,
所以我想他会为我骄傲的
so I think he'd be pretty impressed.
奎恩女士 奎恩女士
Ms. Queen? Ms. Queen--
这本是我妈妈的
It was my mom's.
JJ知道我想要祖传的戒指
JJ knew I'd want the family ring.
他真心是世界上最体贴的人了
He's honestly the most thoughtful guy in the world.
我能说我会是你婚礼上
Can I just say what an amazing man of honor
最棒的伴郎吗
I'm gonna make at your wedding?
威廉
William!
佐伊 你好呀
Zoe, hi!
希望你不介意我不请自来
I hope you don't mind me crashing.
当然不会 见到你真是太高兴了
Never. It is so good to see you.
凯文呢
Where's Keven?
别啊 我还以为他就是你的真命天子
No. I thought he was the one.
是啊 但显然他做不到只有唯一一个伴侣
Yeah. Well, apparently only having one partner was his problem.
但没关系啦 今天是你的主场
But it's fine. This is your day.
说到这个
And speaking of,
明天你将在斯莫克科技拥有一间办公室
tomorrow there's gonna be an office for you at Smoak Tech.
我得告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you,
斯莫克科技真的不是我的兴趣所在
Tech is not really my passion?
那你的兴趣到底是什么
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表