剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
It's our only option.
你要小心
Hey. Just be careful.
不好意思
Pardon me.
等一下
Wait.
通常我很讨厌不速之客
You know, usually, I detest party crashers,
但是我可以为你破个例
but I'll make an exception for you...
莱拉·麦考斯
Lyla Michaels.
别紧张 我叫约翰·狄格尔
It's ok. It's ok. My name is John Diggle.
我是莱拉·麦考斯和本·特纳的朋友
I'm a friend of Lyla Michaels and Ben Turner.
我是来帮你们的 我可以带你们出去
I'm here to help you. I can get you out of here,
但是你们需要安静的行动 快来
but you have to move quietly. Come on, come on.
你知道我爸爸死的那天晚上我也在吗
Did you know I was there the night my father died?
我本应该在我的屋里
I was supposed to stay in my room,
但是我想要听音乐
but I wanted to hear the music.
你知道亲眼看见自己的父亲
Do you have any idea what it's like to watch
被杀死是什么感觉吗
your own father be murdered?
我只是一个孩子
I was just a boy.
我很抱歉你目睹了一切
I'm sorry you had to see that,
但是你父亲是个罪犯
but your father was a criminal.
那他就该死吗
So he deserved to die?
我要为他报仇
I will have my vengeance.
你还好吗
You all right?
我找到桑德拉和康纳了
I've got Sandra and Connor.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
囚犯优先
Prisoners first.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
奥利 一只凤♥凰♥
Ollie, a phoenix.
好了 地穴一定在那后面
All right. Crypt must be through there.
好的
Ok.
西娅
Thea!
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
万物皆会燃为灰烬
"All beings burn,
但只有凤♥凰♥浴火重生
but a phoenix rises from the ashes."
我觉得我们需要踩凤♥凰♥砖块
Ok. I think we need to use the phoenix tiles
才能过去
to get across.
追他们
After them!
你拖住他们 我去找塔莉亚
You hold them off. I'll get talia.
-西娅 -相信我
- Thea! - Just trust me.
塔莉亚
Talia?
你太晚了
You're too late.
作为恶魔的继承人 我有权利
As heir to the demon, I have the right
向你发起比武挑战
to challenge you to combat.
你想要跟我决斗
You wish to fight me?
很好 我接受
Very well. I accept.
我希望你是一个旗鼓相当的对手
I hope you prove to be a worthy opponent.
你哥哥把你训练的很好
Your brother trained you well.
很可惜你跟他学的武器 他是向我学的
Pity the tools you learned from him he learned from me.
少说废话 接着打
Less talk, more fighting.
你认为能击败我实在太愚蠢了
You were a fool to think you could defeat me.
其实
Actually...
你正中我下怀
You're right where I want you.
你投降吗
Do you yield?
我投降
I yield.
上面怎么说
What's it say?
上面写着阿尔法提赫被一个神拜访
It says Al-Fatih was visited by a god
那个神拥有着看透万物现在和将来的能力
who possessed the power to see all that is and all that will be.
他相信如果他没能
He believed that if he failed to keep
维持善与恶之间的平衡
the balance between good and evil
这个神就会 带来世界末日
this god would bring forth the end of times,
消灭万物
the annihilation of all things.
奥利 如果这是真的话 这就意味着
Ollie, if that's true, this means that...
就意味着马尔·诺武并非在
It means Mar Novu is not trying to prevent
试图阻止事情发生
what's going to happen.
因为他就是事情的起因
Because he's gonna be what causes it.
你要走了
You're leaving?
我背叛了我的荣誉
I have betrayed my honor
还有联盟的神圣传统
and the sacred traditions of the league.
那把剑注定属于你 梅林之女
The sword was destined to be yours, daughter of Merlyn.
我对给你们带来的麻烦感到抱歉
I am sorry for the pain I've caused you both.
你的学生们怎么办
What about your students?
我把他们放走了
I've released them.
如果你愿意的话 他们会追随你
They will follow you if that is what you wish.
不行
It's not.
你是他们的老师
You're their teacher.
他们需要一个领导者
They need someone to follow.
如果我应该由我领导他们
If I was meant to lead them,
就会是我挥舞阿尔法提赫之剑
I would wield Al-Fatih's sword.
但你成功了
But you do,
所以这份荣耀和责任都由你承担
so the honor and the burden are yours.
还是算了
Yeah. Hard pass.
这是你的命运
It is your destiny.
我不是太相信命运什么的
I don't really believe in the whole fate, destiny thing.
我们都可以做出自己的选择
We can all make our own choices.
什么意思
Meaning?
我觉得这个世界不再需要
Meaning I don't think the world needs
另一个刺客联盟
another League of Assassins.
世界需要一个英雄联盟
It could use League of Heroes.
我一个人可无法做到
It wouldn't be a one-woman job.
即使我背叛了你
You'd extend me that honor
你也愿意将这份荣誉和我分享
despite my betrayals?
你只是犯了错误
You made a mistake.
犯错是难免的
We've all made mistakes.
两个女人使用我父亲的剑
Not one but two women to wield my father's sword?
他肯定会震惊的
He would be aghast.
我同意
I accept.
新的手♥机♥ 加密更严
New phone, better encryption,
从香港回国的单程航♥班♥
And a one-way ticket home via Hong Kong.
没人会想到的
No one will be expecting that.
真是太感谢你了
I can't thank you enough for all your help.
要不是因为你们两个 我就
I mean, without you two I'd...
没有 举手之劳而已
No, no. It's the least we could have done.
你也非常勇敢
And you were very brave.
你的父亲会为你骄傲的
Your father would be proud of you.
谢谢你 狄格尔先生
Thanks, Mr. Diggles.
叫我狄格就好
Call me Dig.
我们去收拾行李
Let's go get our things.
他们不会有事的
Hey. They're gonna be OK.
我们也一样
Yeah...and so are we.
这世界会和往常一样
The world's gonna keep coming for us.
我也无法阻止
There's nothing I can do to stop it.
你也没办法 但你是对的
Neither can you, but you were right.
只要我们在一起 就不会有事
We just hold on to each other, we'll be fine.
就像桑德拉和康纳
Like Sandra and Connor.
怎么了
What? What is it?
约翰
Johnny,
向我保证 不论发生什么
Promise me that, no matter what happens
你会铭记我们的美好回忆
you'll always remember the good times.
不会的 因为我哪里也不会去
I won't have to because I'm not going anywhere.
你也一样
And neither are you.
我爱你 莱拉·麦考斯
I love you, Lyla Michaels.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
永远不变
Always have, always will.
你没有得到你要的答案 我很抱歉
I'm sorry you didn't get the answers you were looking for.
能见到你也算不错
Got to see you.
-我有件事不明白 -说吧
- Here's what I don't get. - OK.
如果马尔·诺武引发了未来的事
If Mar Novu causes whatever's gonna happen,
为什么他要让你加入进来
why does he bring you in in the first place?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表