剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Cool masks.
很像2020年的东西
Yeah, very, uh, 2020.
其实我也有一个
Actually, I--I have-- I have one of my own.
所以你一直花你♥爸♥的钱做这个
So this is what you've been spending daddy's money on?
比安卡从没告诉我
You know, Bianca never told me that she had
她还有这样花里胡哨的朋友
such, uh, colorful friends.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
她和你分手了 你感觉自己受到了伤害
She broke up with you, and now your feelings are hurt.
这是你做些事的原因吗
Is that why you're doing this?
别太看得起自己了
Oh, don't flatter yourself.
你不过是
You're a pawn
出身好的小卒子罢了
with the fancy family name.
这是你重要的唯一原因
That's the only reason you're important.
我知道你为什么甩了他了
Yeah, I see why you dumped him.
废话少说
Enough talking.
好 所以你要举手投降了
Great. So I guess that means you're waving the white flag.
你们三个人打我们这么多人
The 3 of you against all of us.
-我赢定了 -彼此彼此
- I'll take those odds. - So will we.
-他们人太多了 -我们得赶紧离开
- There's too many of them. - We have to get out of here.
跟紧
Stay close.
怎么办
Now what?
这里太高了
We're too high.
你们怎么还没死
How are you still alive?
光凭发脾气可杀不了我们
Death by tantrum? You're gonna have to do better than that.
别再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
这栋楼里的所有植物
You see, all the greenery
都连接在同一个系统上
in this building is linked to the same system--
最新科技的 非常具有
All state-of-the-art and all very, very...
爆♥炸♥性
explosive.
如果他丢下打火机 这栋楼会被炸飞
If he drops that lighter, this whole place is gonna go up.
特雷弗 别这样
Trevor, don't do this.
你们阻止不了将要发生的事
You can't stop what's coming.
她不会同意的
She won't let you.
她是什么人
And who the hell is she?
我们必须要跳
We have to jump.
我以为你们想要救我 而不是要杀死我
I thought you were trying to save me, not kill me.
相信我
Trust me.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我的天 你们几个女的是谁
Oh my god. Who are you bitches?
知道比安卡怎么样了吗
Any word on how Bianca's doing?
她做回了原来的自己 上传直播视频
She is back to her old self, posting live videos.
我不太擅长情感方面的事
So I'm not very good at this, uh, feelings stuff.
我想要谢谢你们俩
I wanted to thank you, both of you.
现在你可以回到你那魅力四射的人生
And now you can go back to your glamorous life
在酒吧里对着喝醉的嬉皮士唱歌♥
of singing to drunk hipsters in your bar.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you for that.
但是其实我在想去做兼♥职♥驻唱
But, uh, actually, I was thinking of going part-time.
特雷弗不只是一个心生嫉妒
You know, Trevor's not just a jealous ex-lover
想要报复的旧情人
trying to get even.
是有人煽动他这么做的
Somebody pushed him to do this,
我们还没搞清楚是谁和动机
and we still haven't figured out who or why.
特雷弗的文身很眼熟
Trevor's tattoo looked familiar.
我们从那里开始
We start there.
我们
We?
星城需要绿箭侠
Star City needs the Green Arrow.
但是JJ怎么办 还有你的生活
But what about JJ, and what about your life?
那些我是不会放弃的
I'm not giving that up,
但是我也要保护我父亲的衣钵
but I'm also gonna protect my father's legacy.
米娅 双重生活非常辛苦
Mia, living a double life is really hard.
曾经有人告诉我
Well, somebody once told me that
做英雄是世上最难的事
being a hero is the hardest thing you can do.
也是正确的事
It's also the right thing.
看来这人非常有智慧
Well, that person sounds really smart.
她有她的闪光时刻
I mean, she has her moments.
但是再次穿上那套战服并不容易
But putting on that suit again wasn't easy.
但这提醒了我 那并全是坏事
But it reminded me that it's not all bad.
当中也有一些非常美好的片段
There are some really, really good parts, too.
在我们回去拯救世界之前
Well, uh, before we get back to saving the world,
不如喝一杯庆祝一下
I say we should have a celebratory drink.
在我们今晚做了这些事之后
And after what we did tonight,
我觉认为我们值得享受一些美好
I say we deserve the good stuff.
干杯 敬绿箭侠
Cheers. To the Green Arrow.
敬黑金丝雀们
To the Canaries.
敬未来 不管未来有什么
To the future, whatever it holds.
我很高兴你还没给我换锁
Well, I'm glad you didn't change the locks on me yet.
米娅
Mia--
在你把赶出去之前 请让我说声对不起
Look, before you kick me out, just please let me say I'm sorry.
你说得对
You were right.
自从毕业派对起 我的表现一直很奇怪
I have been acting weird since the graduation party.
-所以我真的吓到你了 -没有
- So then I did spook you. - No.
这和你跟我求婚没关系
This has nothing to do with you proposing.
毕业的事在我脑海里挥之不去
Look, graduating got into my head.
我想要搞清楚
I'm trying to figure out
我以后想要做什么
what I want to do with the rest of my life,
我想做个什么样的人 我...
What kind of person I want to be. I...
我想帮你搞清楚这些
I want to help you with that.
这就是为什么我这么爱你
And that is why I love you so much.
你是个好人 JJ
You're a good person, JJ.
我无法想象和别人一起共度余生
I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.
我有段时间没有室友了
You know, it's been a while since I had a roommate.
我会找自己的住处的 我保证
I'll get my own place, I promise.
你自己的住处 听起来你要在这里长住
Your own place? That sounds pretty permanent.
城市有危险 危险解除之前 我不会走的
The city's under threat, and I'm not gonna leave until it's over.
既然你来了
You know, while you're here,
我们可以把这个地方改造成
we could turn this place into a base of operations
金丝雀们的总部
for the Canaries.
金丝雀们 不止我们俩吗
Canaries, as in more than just us?
今天让我想起了我的真实身份 劳蕾尔
Tonight made me remember who I really am, Laurel.
我的记忆也许被抹除了 但是我还在
I may have been erased, but I'm not gone.
我要搞清楚我是怎么来到这里的
I need to figure out how I got here.
与此同时 我可以帮助新一代的女性
And while I do that, I can help a whole new generation of women.
所以你的意思是
So basically, what you're saying is
我的话是对的
that I was right.
别臭美了
Don't gloat.
但请解释一下
But please do explain
你为什么没和我说 比安卡的死
why you didn't tell me the whole story about
对这座城市意味着什么
what Bianca's death would have meant for the city.
莎拉说过当城市陨落时
Sara said when the city falls...
有人出现在那当中 是米娅
someone's at the center of it-- Mia.
但是比安卡在未来已经死了
But Bianca was dead in the future,
米娅并不是绿箭侠
and Mia wasn't the Green Arrow.
我们应该很清楚了吧
We should be in the clear, right?
但愿如此
I hope so.
辜负星城的女人
我不敢相信距离他牺牲自己
I can't believe it's been 20 years
拯救这个世界已经有20年了
since he sacrificed himself to save the city.
是谁
Who's that?
只有星星 全球 《宪报》
Just the "Star," the "Globe," the "Gazette,"
署名 第52频道
"Byline," Channel 52.
他们都想知道我是不是绿箭侠
They all want to know if I'm the Green Arrow.
他们当然想知道
Of course they do.
他们不这么叫你
Isn't it a little misogynistic that
难道不是有点歧视女性吗
they're not calling you as well?
拜托 现在都2040年了
I mean, come on, guys. It's 2040.
天哪 你把宠物石带来了
Oh, my God. You brought the pet rock.
你说什么 你是在说灵符吗
Excuse me. Are you referring to the hozen?
这是我们最接近传家宝的东西了
This is the closest thing we have to a family heirloom,
老爸传给西娅姑姑 传给老妈 再到我
passed down from Dad to Aunt Thea to Mom and to me.
请你尊重点
Show some respect, please.
我能看看吗
May I see it?
-可以 -谢谢
- Yes, you may. - Thank you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表