剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们要集中精力追踪格兰特
We need to focus on tracking down Grant.
费利西蒂的搜索算法应该还在电脑上
Felicity's search algorithm should still be on the computer.
早想到了
Way ahead of you.
妈妈真的很喜欢玩弄
Mom really liked playing fast and loose
第四修正案 是吧
with the Fourth Amendment, huh?
是的
Yeah.
有天眼会地消息吗
Any chatter from A.R.G.U.S.?
没有没有 他们说有消息就告诉我们
No. No, no, no. They said they'll keep us posted.
顺便说一句 我和雷内谈过了
Hey. I spoke to Rene, by the way.
我很确定他不愿意和我说话
Well, I'm quite sure he's not willing to talk to me.
是的 但我知道有人愿意
No, but I do know someone who is.
你在躲他吗
Are you avoiding him?
没有
No.
或许是吧
Maybe.
我从来没处理过这种事情
I've never dealt with anything like this before.
我头还是晕的
My head is still spinning.
我想怪谁 但我不知道是谁
I--I--I want to blame someone. I just don't know who.
约翰 我们都没能拯救这座城市
John, we all failed to save this city.
是的 黛娜 但我是他爸
Yeah, Dinah, but I'm his father,
那就是怪我
so it's on me.
所以你选了人责怪
So you did pick who to blame.
所有谈论JJ的话
All this talk about JJ
都让我想到了安迪 我是如何辜负了他
got me thinking about Andy, how I failed him.
所以没错 这绝对是我的错
So yeah, the blame is definitely on me.
我把告诉雷内的话跟你说一遍
I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Rene
因为我也是一直这样告诉我自己
because it's the same thing I've been telling myself.
知道发生的事
Knowing what's happened
要么摧毁我们 要么拯救我们
can either destroy us or save us.
我们都见过最糟糕的自己
We've seen our worst.
现在让我们做最好的自己
Now let's be our best.
在未来 人们还会用"徒劳无功"这个短语吗
In the future, do they still use the phrase "wild goose chase"?
如果你无聊了 你就走
If you're bored, you can go.
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
是 但在你杀格兰特·威尔逊时
No, but you might need backup
你可能需要支援
when you try and kill Grant Wilson.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
显然没人告诉你
Oh. Well, clearly no one has informed you
我以前为恶势力效力
that I used to play for team villain.
一百万里远我就能嗅到杀戮的意图
And I can spot a murderous intent a million miles away.
那又怎样 你现在要劝我放弃吗
So what, are you gonna try and talk me out of it now,
让我听我爸的话要不然....
tell me to listen to my dad or--
老天 不 我绝不会
Oh, god, no. I would never
告诉任何人听奥利弗·奎恩的话
tell any one to listen to Oliver Queen.
无意冒犯
No offense,
但我并不是很欣赏你父亲
but I'm not exactly a very big fan of your father's.
他有些混♥蛋♥ 你是成年女人了
He's kind of a dick, but you are a grown woman,
如果你想杀这个人 那就去吧
and if you want to kill this guy, then have at it,
但我想知道为什么
but I just want to know why.
因为把他关起来改变不了什么
Because locking him up isn't gonna change anything.
他每次都能逃跑
He escapes every time.
所以在星城所有的坏人中
It's why he is such a cult hero
他算是一个另类英雄
among all the worst here in Star City.
-包括未来的JJ -没错
- Including future JJ. - Exactly.
格兰特必须死 佐伊才可以活
Grant has to die so Zoe can live.
我对改变时间线一无所知
I don't know anything about changing timelines,
但我算是复仇的专家了
but I am something of an expert on vengeance,
去复仇 没有任何帮助
and getting it, it doesn't do anything
还会让你更加痛苦
but cause you more pain.
所以你是劝阻别人杀人的专家吧
So, what, you're an expert on talking people out of murder?
算是吧
Kind of.
费利西蒂要杀里卡多·迪亚兹时 我阻止了
I had to when Felicity wanted to take down Ricardo Diaz.
我妈妈要杀人
My mom tried to kill someone?
没有 因为我劝阻了她
No, because I talked her out of it.
听着 我明白
And, look, I get it.
你和你妈妈都是
You and your mom, you're both women
做任何事情都不惧阻挠的女人
who won't allow themselves to be talked out of anything,
我很欣赏这一点
and I appreciate that,
但费利西蒂 从没后悔改变方法
but Felicity, she never regretted changing her approach,
可能你也应该试试不同的方法
so maybe you should try doing things differently, too.
你在这
There you are.
米娅回来了
Mia's back.
你破解硬盘了
You crack the drive?
柯蒂斯快弄好了
Curtis almost has it.
天哪 他那么优秀让我有些郁闷
God, you know, it's kind of annoying how good he is.
而且他还有完美的丈夫和生活
Plus he's got this perfect husband/life,
现在我是嫉妒了吧
Not that I'm jealous or anything.
弄好了告诉我 好吗
Let me know when it's done, OK?
知道吗 我的前几任男友都说
You know, I have been told by several ex-boyfriends
当我在解决问题时
that I do this moody, broody thing
我就会郁郁寡欢
when I'm problem-solving.
我想这肯定是遗传
Guess it must be genetic.
是因为米娅 对吗
It's Mia, right?
我并不想让她出去
I didn't want her to go out there.
那你应该叫她留下
Well, then you should have made her stay?
让她面壁思过吗 她是成年人了
What, put her in timeout? She's an adult.
对 和成年人一样 她会犯错
Yeah, and like an adult, she makes mistakes.
她没错
Look. She's right.
我选择了跟监视者走
I chose to go with the Monitor.
我抛弃了她
I abandoned her.
我没有发言权
I haven't earned a say.
是的 但不代表她不想让你有
Yeah, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want you to have one
或者你不该那么想
or--or that you shouldn't,
这些是我的经验之谈
and I'm saying that from experience.
你在未来有孩子了
You have kids in the future?
天哪 没有 我是说 别误会我
Oh, god, no. I mean, don't get me wrong.
孩子是上天的奇迹 或什么的
Kids are a miracle or...whatever,
但我真正想说的是
but I was actually referring to
当我离开你去和外公外婆一起生活时
when I left you to go live with grandma and grandpa.
是的 这对我来说仍是当头一棒
Yeah. That one's still pretty fresh for me.
-是的 -我...
- Right. - I--I--I...
我以为你对我恨之入骨
I thought you hated my guts.
我恨你抛弃了我
I hated you for abandoning me.
-我努力过 -没错
- I tried. - True,
但我想让你再努力一点
but I wanted you to try harder,
再逼自己一把
push a little more.
我想这是每个孩子都想让父母做的
I think that's all any child wants from their parents.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's OK.
爸爸 我很高兴有你在我生命里
Dad, I am glad that you're in my life
不管当时还是现在
then and now,
米娅也会这么想的
And Mia will be, too.
我不想打断你们的父子时光
Um, I hate to interrupt father-son time,
但我们有发现了
but we got something.
所以格兰特想超越他的父亲
So Grant is trying to one-up his father.
新版的围困就在今晚
The siege version 2.0 is tonight,
这次没有米拉库鲁了
and this time, Mirakuru is out,
取而代之的是同步爆♥炸♥袭击
and coordinated bomb attacks are in.
-有多少 -很多
- How many? - lots,
格兰特把它们都连接到一个遥控引爆器上了
and Grant has them all connected to a remote detonator,
很可能是手♥机♥
Probably a phone.
好消息是 我用了这个词
The good news is-- and use that term
不由自主地
very loosely--
他在市中心地下设置了中转装置
is that he set up a relay device underneath downtown.
所以我们关停中转装置 就可以关闭炸♥弹♥
So we disable the relay device, we turn off the bomb.
好吧 那格兰特呢
Ok. What about Grant?
他通过地下管道行动
He's holed up underground,
管线汇集处在沃特街
where the lines converge at Water Street.
历史重演了
History repeats itself.
也许我们可以
Well, maybe we can stop the attack
用上次的方法阻止这次袭击
by running the same play we ran last time.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表