剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你相信科里根让你做好了战斗准备
You believe Corrigan prepared you for this fight.
我相信我的一生都在为这场战斗做准备
I believe my entire life prepared me for this fight.
所有的生命都会终结
All life ends.
只有死亡是永恒的
Only death is eternal.
只有我是永恒的
Only I am eternal.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
拯救世界对你们来说是常事吗
Is this typical for you guys, saving the world?
没错
Yes!
不是
No!
我和我的团队经常把事情搞砸
My team and I usually mess things up
然后再做好
for the better!
不要分心 我们正在为生存而战
Focus! We're in the fight of our lives here.
你辜负了
You have failed...
这个宇宙
this universe!
我们成功了
We-- we did it.
原来当英雄的感觉是这样的
So this is what being a hero feels like.
有意思
Interesting.
奥利弗呢
Where's Oliver?
在那里
There!
奥利弗
Oliver.
那是什么
What is that?
我点燃火花
"I'll light the spark"...
你们煽起火焰
"While you fan the flame."
他说过你知道该怎么做
He said you would know what to do.
我认为死让他的脑子有点混乱
I think dying kind of messed with his head.
赶快想 你是个天才
Well, think. You're meant to be the genius.
一个有勇气去看《命运之书》
A genius who's had the fortitude
并且能保持理智的天才
to read "The Book of Destiny" and retain his sanity.
我认为这件事还没有定论
I think the jury's still out on that one.
《命运之书》
"The Book of Destiny."
我让自己成为了真理完人
I made myself the Paragon of Truth.
如果真理能告诉我们要做些什么呢
What if truth can tell us what we need to do?
是什么
Being what?
利用剩下的书去煽起火焰
Use what's left of the book to fan the flame.
我们要一起使用这本书
How do we all use the book?
集中焦点
We focus.
唯一激光式的焦点
A singular, laser-like focus.
什么焦点
On what?
人道
Humanity,
真理
truth,
真爱
love,
命运
destiny,
荣誉
honor,
勇气
courage...
还有希望
and hope.
不
Nooo!
不
Noooo!
天啊
Oh, my God!
-奥利弗 -巴里 带我过去
- Oliver! - Barry, get us there.
-奥利弗 -奥利弗
- Oliver. - Oliver.
我需要你俩照看我的家人
I... I need both of you to watch over my family.
奥利 他们不会有事的
Hey, Ollie. They're gonna be fine, all right?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
你们做到了
You did it.
你们都做到了
You all did-- you all did it.
做什么 我们做了什么
Did what? What did we do?
你们看
Just look.
奥利 我们看了 但那是什么呢
Ollie, we saw, but what is it?
全新的宇宙
It's the new universe.
这个宇宙有点小吧
It's kind of small for a universe.
等一等 巴里
Wait for it, Barry.
就快好了 就快好了
It's almost time, almost time.
看 你们做到了
There. You did it.
不 奥利 是你做到的
No, Ollie, you did it, OK,
所以你必须跟我们回去
and that's why you got to come back with us,
我们要你坚持住
so we need you to hang on, OK?
莎拉 这正是监视者说过会发生的事
Sara, this is just what the Monitor said would happen.
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
结束之处
There was an end...
开始之时
and there's a beginning.
记得我和你说过的话吗
You remember what I told you?
死很容易
Dying is the easy part.
我很平静
I'm at peace.
真正的英雄
The real heroes...
必须继续勇往直前
they're the ones that have to keep going.
所以要继续勇往直前
So keep... going...
不要止步
and don't ever stop.
这个全新的世界
This world, this new world...
需要你们俩
it needs both of you.
巴里
Barry...
结束之处
And end.
开始之时
And the beginning.
谢谢你 奥利弗
Thank you, Oliver.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表