剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
让他们派后援过来 马上
Tell them I need backup here now, right now.
队长 什么情况
What's the situation, Captain?
武装的外国雇佣兵偷袭了我的警区
Armed mercs stormed my precinct,
还挟持了十几个警♥察♥做人♥质♥
Took a dozen of my guys hostage.
他们是怎么抓到他们的
How'd they get by your men?
说来话长 我现在没空细说
It's a long story that I don't have time to tell.
唯一的要求是和市长对话
The only demand was to speak to the Mayor.
行啊 我去和他谈
All right. Well, I'll go talk to them.
谢谢你 但我绝不可能让你进去
I appreciate that, but there is no way i'm sending you in there.
听着 在我当上市长前
Listen. I wore the blues a long time
我当了很长时间的警♥察♥
before I wore this monkey suit, OK?
我能应付
I can hold my own.
我知道 长官 但这不是重点
I know, sir. It's not the point.
她说得对 这样太冒险了
She's right. It's too risky.
说这话的人每天都在为这座城市拿命冒险
Says the man who risks his life every day for this city?
给我一件防弹衣 我进去
Give me a vest. I'll go in there,
转移那个王八蛋的注意力
I'll distract the son of a bitch,
与此同时 你们偷偷溜到后面
and in the meantime, you sneak around the back
做你们该做的 好吗
and do your thing, ok?
拖得越久 情况越糟
The longer this drags on, the worse it gets.
让我去吧
Let me do this.
我会看着他的
I'll have his back.
我希望你全程带着通讯器
I want you on comms the whole time.
当然
Sure.
我是昆汀·兰斯市长
This is Mayor Quentin Lance.
我没带武器 我进来了
I'm unarmed. I'm coming in.
-别再往前了 -好的
- That's far enough. - All right.
冷静点 好吗
Just--just take it easy, ok?
冷静
Take it easy.
我就位了 引他和你聊
I'm in position. Keep him talking.
你要求见我 我来了
You asked for me. Here I am.
你想和我谈什么
What do you want to talk about with me?
你是市长 你能做到许多事
You're the Mayor. You're a guy who can make things happen.
我们可以谈 不如你先放几个人走
Why don't you let a few of these guys go while we talk?
这样方便警♥察♥冲进来制♥服♥我吗
So I can get stormed by the cops?
不 谢了 我不傻
No, thanks. I'm not stupid.
但这样能显示你不希望任何人受伤
But it would show that you don't want anybody to get hurt.
因为如果有人受伤了
Because if anybody gets hurt,
你就真的麻烦大了
you're in real trouble.
实际上 我觉得你已经麻烦大了
Actually, I think you're already in trouble.
手里拿着枪的人是我
I'm the one holding the gun.
拿不了多久了 把枪放下
Not for long. Put it down.
这事 已经 结束了
This...is...over.
除非你住手 不然这事远没结束 奥利弗
This isn't over until you stop it, Oliver.
那是唯一的解决办法
That's the only way out.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-不 -昆汀
- No! - Quentin!
塔克向篮下运球
Tark drives the lane.
传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
Kicks it to Adrich in the corner for 3.
进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
Bingo! Count it and the foul!
彗星队连得八分
That's an 8-0 run by the Comets,
这支队奋起直追
who have stormed all the way back
在第四节追平了比分
to tie it up here in the fourth quarter.
88平 彗星队逆风翻盘
88 apiece. What a comeback for the Comets,
比赛进入暂停...
and there's a timeout...
瞎说 味道都一样
No way. It tastes the same.
这家大贝利汉堡店绝对更好吃
I'm telling you this Big Belly Burger's just better.
我同意他的看法
I think he's right.
这是在被合并之前的老滋味了
This is pre-GWESPin foods merger.
爸 你还在这干什么
Ooh, dad. What are you still doing here?
募款活动要迟到了
I'm late for a fundraiser.
是啊 迟了很久
Yeah. Really late.
你想吃个汉堡吗
You want a burger?
那种活动上向来没什么好吃的
Those things never have good food.
星城警局总部出什么事了吗
Did something happen at the SCDP headquarters?
比如什么
Like what?
没事了
Never mind.
奎恩 警♥察♥和绿箭侠之间有什么不同
Hey, Queen. What's the difference between a cop and the green arrow?
警♥察♥不需要乔装打扮去干活
A cop doesn't need to play dress-up to do his job.
-反应真快 奎恩先生 -谢谢
- Nice reflexes, Mr. Queen. - Thank you.
你总算来了
There you are.
你知道派对一小时前就开始了吧
You know the party started an hour ago, right?
我得和你聊聊
I need to speak with you.
这事听起来会很疯狂
Uh, this is gonna sound crazy.
我之前到过这里 你也一样
I have been here before. So have you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说监视者把我放入了
About the Monitor dropping me into some sort of
平行现实时间循环之类的东西里
alternate reality t-t-time loop or something,
在这里面一切都不同了
where everything is different,
兰斯还活着
where Lance is still alive.
奥利弗 兰斯一直活着
Oliver, Lance has always been alive.
不 他死了 你只是不记得了
No, he hasn't. You just don't remember
因为监视者篡改了大家的记忆
because the Monitor has done something to people's memories,
但我觉得我有办法脱身
but I--I think I know the way out of this,
但我需要阻止星城警局的一起爆♥炸♥
but I--I need to stop a bomb at the SCPD.
奥利弗 你能冷静一下吗 伙计
Oliver, will you just calm down, man?
如果有炸♥弹♥ 我们会知道的
If there was a bomb, we would know about it.
莱拉也会知道的
Lyla would know about it.
莱拉也参与了
Lyla's a part of this.
参与了什么
Part of what?
奥利弗似乎认为自己被困在某种时间循环里了
Oliver seems to think that he's caught in some sort of time loop.
如果我们要穿越回过去
If we're traveling back in time,
我希望重返20岁
I'd like to revisit my 20s.
我得见昆汀
I--I need to speak with Quentin.
市长在等我
The Mayor's waiting for me.
没错 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know?
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
奥利弗 听着
Oliver. Listen.
我在最后关头对演讲稿做了一些改动
I, uh--I made a few last-minute changes to the speech, so--
-我们得谈谈 -好的
- We need to talk. - Sure. Let's.
我本来就想和你说一下这几处改动
Uh, yeah. I wanted to run these changes by you anyway.
你想加一个关于斯拉博赛监狱的笑话
You want to add a joke about Slabside,
说我宁可去坐超级监狱
About how I would rather spend time in a supermax
也不要听你的建议
than take your advice.
你是偷了我的演讲稿吗
You steal a copy of my speech or something?
我们已经经历过完全一样的对话了
We've had this exact conversation already.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我很清楚接下来的话听起来会有多疯狂
Fully aware of how this is going to sound.
昆汀 我被困在某种时间循环里了
Quentin, I'm trapped in some sort of... time loop,
在这个循环里相同的事件不断重复发生
where the same events just keep repeating themselves.
就像是《土拨鼠日》
Like "Groundhog Day."
没错 但这个循环里最后有很多人会死
Sure. Except this one ends a lot of people dead,
包括我们俩
including the two of us.
好的 我能怎么帮上忙
Ok. How can I help?
你真的相信我吗
Do you actually believe me?
奥利弗 我亲眼见过我的一个女儿
Oliver, I've seen one daughter die
两次死而复生
and come back to life twice.
还见过另一个女儿从另一个地球过来
I've seen another come from some other earth.
我见过一个跑得快到能逆转时间的红衣男子
I've seen a guy in red run so fast he can reverse time.
你说的这件事也没有多离奇 不是吗
This is not exactly outside the norm, is it?
还有 质疑你 我已经受到了足够的教训
Also, I'm done learning my lesson about doubting you
总是没什么好下场
because that always bites me in the ass.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
马上 我们就会听说
Very shortly, we are gonna learn that
星城警局出现了劫持人♥质♥事件
there is a hostage situation at the SCPD.
他们会要求和你本人单独谈话
They're going to insist that they talk to you and only you.
然后是怎么出岔子了
And how does it go south?
有一个被藏起来的爆♥炸♥装置
There's a hidden explosive device
第一次经历的时候我不知道
that I didn't know about the first time through,
通过爆♥炸♥判断 这个装置在大楼底下
and judging from the blast, it's underneath the building.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表