剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你到底有没有办法让这玩意起作用
Is there some way you can get it to work?
一开始就是希望渺茫的事
It was a longshot to begin with.
小心
Watch out!
巴里
Barry!
这是哪里 我在哪里
Where am I? Where am I?
消失点
The vanishing point.
你失踪了好几个月
You've been gone for months.
你说...你说什么
What are you--what are you talking about?
我两秒前刚走
I just left two seconds ago.
走去了哪
To go where?
进入了神速力 我没有...
To the speed force. I didn't--
我没办法...感觉就像是...
I couldn't--it was like--
感觉就像是以10马赫的速度撞向一座山
It was like running into a mountain at mach 10.
我没办法...
I couldn't--
我们出不去了
There's no way out of here.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
一切
Everything.
我如今能看到一切
I see everything now.
那你已经准备好了
Then you're ready.
你为什么要让我重新经历那一切
Why would you make me relive all that?
你经历的每一场战斗 挥出的每一记拳
Every fight, every punch you've thrown,
踢出的每一次腿
every kick you've landed,
射出的每一发箭 它们都将你引向了这里
every arrow you've fired, they have all led you here
引向了这一刻 引向了这一场终极战斗
to this moment, to the ultimate fight.
我在和谁打
Who am I fighting?
不是和谁
Not who.
而是和什么
What.
反监视者
The anti-monitor.
炼狱
监视者的敌人
The monitor's adversary.
不止是敌人
Not just adversary.
而是一切过去和将来的对立面
A being who stands against all there ever was or will be,
是世界末日有了生命和具体的形态
The apocalypse itself given life and form
以及可怕的目的
and terrible purpose.
我要如何打败他
How do I beat him?
找人帮忙
With help.
是时候把你的朋友们找来了
It's time to get your friends.
巴里 等等 你看上去快虚脱了
Barry, wait. You look spent.
你得歇歇
You need to rest.
不 我没事 我得再试一遍
No. I'm fine. I have to try again.
巴里 这不是个好主意
Barry, that's a bad idea, OK?
光是其中耗费的精力就能累死你了
The effort alone could kill you.
那也比干等在这里强
It's better than just staying here.
我们不能让你害死你自己
We're not gonna let you kill yourself.
别挡我的道
Get out of my way!
-巴里 -我们不会让你走的
- Barry! - We're not letting you go anywhere.
那就试试阻止我啊
So try and stop me!
以你目前的状态 巴里
In the condition you're in, Barry,
阻挡你不是难事
it's not gonna be that hard.
别吵了 不管会发生什么
Cut it out! Whatever's going to happen
其中都不应该包括我们起内讧
is not going to include us turning on each other.
也许你是对的 也许神速力
Maybe you're right. Maybe the speed force
是我们最后的希望
is our last, best hope.
确实是的
It is.
神速力就是拯救你们的关键
The speed force is the key to saving you.
是拯救所有人的关键
It's the key to saving everyone.
奥利弗
Oliver?
是也不是
Yes and no.
很复杂
It's complicated.
你这一身不错
Nice outfit.
很像...西斯[星球大战反派]
Very...Sith.
奥利弗
Oliver?
我确实是奥利弗·奎恩
I am Oliver Queen,
但不止于此
but I'm also something more.
还是什么
More what?
有些人也许会说我是个鬼魂
Some might call me a ghost,
一个和多元宇宙紧密相融的幽灵
a spectre that's in tune with the entire multiverse.
所以说多元宇宙依旧存在吗
So there's still a multiverse out there?
不 不在了
No. It's gone,
已经被其对立面取代了
replaced with its antithesis.
一个反物质宇宙
An anti-matter universe.
我们就是得阻止它的出现
Which we need to prevent from happening.
目前 反监视者正处于时间之初
Right now, the anti-monitor is at the dawn of time,
努力永久性地毁灭所有世界
fighting to make permanent his destruction of worlds.
那我们就到那里去 了结了他
Then we go there, and we end him.
他非常的强大
He's extremely powerful.
我们八个人也许还不够
The 8 of us might not be enough.
我们需要后备计划
We need a backup plan.
我们听着呢
You have our attention.
几百万年前 有个叫马尔特斯的星球
Several millennia ago on a planet named Maltus,
马尔·诺武想要穿越到宇宙之始
Mar Novu attempted to travel to the birth of the universe
却反倒开启了通向反物质宇宙的裂缝
but instead opened a breach to the anti-matter universe.
所以反监视者是监视者带来的
So the monitor gave us the anti-monitor.
没错
Correct.
所以我们中的一部分在时间之初战斗的同时
So while some of us fight at the dawn of time,
另外一些人得去马尔特斯
others must go to Maltus.
然后阻止诺武释放他的分身吗
And prevent Novu from freeing his doppelganger?
算上我
I'm in.
前往外星世界 我一定得去
Travel to an alien world? So in.
我也加入
Same.
拜托 你知道自己不想让我
Come on. You know you don't want to risk
脱离你的视线 哪怕是一毫秒
letting me out of your sight for even a millisecond.
我们可以通过神速力前往两地
We can get to both through the speed force,
但我如今没法进入神速力
but I can't get into the speed force right now.
八成是因为多元宇宙已经不存在了
It's probably because there's no multiverse left,
但你说你和多元宇宙是紧密融合的
but you said you're in tune with the multiverse.
那其中是否包括神速力
Does that include the speed force?
你让我做的是非常危险的事 巴里
What you're asking me is very dangerous, Barry.
但却是有可能的 你可以给我我所需的能量
But possible. You could give me the energy boost I need.
求你了
Please.
我们必须这么做 所有人的性命都系于此
We have to do this. Everyone's lives depend on it.
我已经释放了你的潜能 巴里
I've unlocked your potential, Barry.
碰一下我的头就可以了吗
By touching my head?
小心使用这股力量
Use this power with caution.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
你是奥利弗·奎恩吗
Are you Oliver Queen?
是的
Yes.
那我全身心地信任你
Then I trust you with every cell of my body.
很好 跑吧 巴里
Good. Now run, Barry.
跑吧
Run.
好的
Ok.
谢谢你们的友善帮助
Thanks for the kind assist.
为什么这个外星森林看上去不太外星
Why doesn't this alien forest look more alien?
集中注意力 马尔·诺武有可能在任何地方
Let's focus. Mar Novu could be anywhere,
并非我们上网搜一搜他就行了
And it's not like we can just do an internet search for him.
实际上 也许我们可以这样
Well, actually, maybe we can.
看那个
Look at that.
那么大的城市一定有官僚机构
Any city that large has to be a bureaucracy.
然后呢
And?
官僚机构就需要某种形式的
Well, bureaucracies require some form
中♥央♥数据库来运转
of central data bank to function.
找到它 就能找到诺武
We find that, we find Novu.
这主意还真不赖 莱克斯...
That's actually not a bad idea. Lex--
莱克斯呢
Where's Lex?
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late,
其实是因为列车晚点
But actually my train was late.
第二趟列车 我错过了第一趟
Well, the second one. The first one I did miss,
不过那是出租车司机的错
But that was my cab driver's fault.
我装了一个很棒的路况应用
I've got this great traffic app,
但他固执己见...
and he thought that...
奎恩集团
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表