剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
and I am not going to let her down. Not again!
这样做不会让你好受一些的 汤米
That's not gonna make you feel better, Tommy.
我不在乎会不会好受一些
I don't care about feeling better.
我只想让贫民区痛苦
I just want the glades to suffer.
你不是这样的人
You're a better man than this.
那是之前的我了
That was a different me.
再见 奥利弗
Good-bye, Oliver.
今晚就是场灾难
Tonight was a disaster.
你是说你自己吧 要不是你擅自离岗
You mean you were. JJ never would've gotten past us
JJ不可能能越过我们的
if you hadn't abandoned your post.
所以你觉得这是我的错了
Oh, you think this is my fault?
我是觉得你得停止不听指挥
What I think is that you need to stop going rogue
表现出你是这个团队一员的样子来
and start acting like you're part of this team.
伙计们 能把火气留给丧钟帮吗
Hey, guys, can we save it for the deathstrokes?
说到你的邪恶哥哥和他手下戴面具的疯子
Speaking of your evil brother and his masked maniacs,
我们会谈谈这件事的吧
we're gonna talk about that, right?
错 你掌握了什么信息
Wrong. What do you got?
没什么好消息
Nothing good.
自从我们把墙推到了 你哥哥...
Ever since we brought down the wall, your broth--
丧钟帮就越发猖狂了
the deathstroke gang has really upped their game.
他们掌握了前所未有的领地和势力
They've amassed more territory and power than ever before.
预期之外的结果
Unintended consequences.
没错 但那也无法解释
Yeah. But that doesn't explain
他们为什么要抓走瓦斯奎斯
why they went after Vasquez.
瓦斯奎斯是贫民区最有钱的人之一
Vasquez is one of the glades' wealthiest citizens.
也许丧钟帮打算勒索他
And maybe the deathstrokes plan to extort him.
没错 可能是这个或者用他换赎金
Yeah, that or they're planning to ransom him off.
不管怎样 如果我们不尽快找到他 他就完了
Either way, this guy's screwed if we don't find him soon.
我早就想到了
Way ahead of you.
卫星图像显示丧钟帮
Satellite imaging indicates that the deathstrokes
控制了旧的银河一号♥总部
have assumed control of the old Galaxy One headquarters.
他们可能把瓦斯奎斯关在这里
It could be where they're holding Vasquez.
如果他还活着
If he's even still alive.
得看了才能知道 整装待发
There's only one way to find out. Suit up.
我猜猜 当妈妈和前绿箭小队
Let me guess. When mom and O.G.
任命我们成为新绿箭小队的时候
team arrow anointed us version 2.0,
你当时以为事情会好很多
You expected things to go a little better, right?
他们肯定也有磨合期
I'm sure they had their growing pains, too.
我明白
And, look, I know that working
你对于和其他人合作
and playing well with others is still
还有些陌生 但你能不能
a new concept for you, but do you think
就这一次 听康纳的指挥
you could just follow Connor's lead this one time?
人家是骑士团的特工
I mean, the guy is a knightwatch agent.
战术行动只是他的日常生活
He eats, sleeps, and breathes tactical operations.
对 但我们的目标是他的亲兄弟
Yeah. And our target is his own brother.
我相信是命运把我们四个聚在一起
I believe that fate brought the four of us together for a reason
和我们的父辈一样
just like it did our parents
他们决心拯救这座城市
when they decided to save this city.
现在轮到我们了
Now it's our turn.
我们可不能搞砸了
We don't want to mess it up, do we?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
-追踪你的鞋子 -真的
- Tracking your shoe. - Really?
开玩笑的 上次这事发生时
Just kidding. That was the way I found you
我就是这么找到你的 记得吗
last time this happened, remember?
记得 不只是历史在重复
Yeah. Yeah. It's not the only history that's repeating itself.
汤米正在实施他自己的计划
Tommy's planning his very own undertaking.
别担心 我们会阻止他
Don't worry. We'll stop him.
约翰 感谢你的帮助
John, I appreciate the assist,
但我得自己行动
but I still have to do this on my own.
对 因为你觉得自己会死 是不是
Right, because you think you have to die, right?
不 我一定会死
No. I know I'm gonna die.
我知道自己不必接受这个结局
And I know that I don't have to accept that.
如果你帮我 我可能害你受伤 或害死你
If I let you help me, you will get hurt or you will get killed.
全都会是我的错
And it will be because of me.
-你不可能知道 -我真的知道
- You don't know that. - I do know that.
我生命中的每个人不是死就是孤身一人
Because everyone else in my life is either dead or alone.
看看这个地球
Look at the earth that we're on.
我失踪了十二年
I've been gone 12 years.
我母亲还活着 汤米还活着
My mother's alive. Tommy's alive.
劳蕾尔还活着
Laurel's alive.
西娅死了
Thea is dead.
汤米确实是活着
And, yes, Tommy's alive.
但他想再一次启动计划 雷内和黛娜在帮助他
But he's trying another undertaking with Rene and Dinah helping,
在这个地球上 他们都是坏人
Who, if you haven't noticed, are very bad people here.
奥利弗 这个世界并不好
Oliver, this world isn't better.
而是糟得多
It's much, much worse.
原因是什么
You know why?
你不在这个世界中
Because you weren't in it.
咱们相处这么长时间 我知道你不可能放弃
I've known you long enough to know I can't talk you out of this.
你最好有个好计划
You better have a good plan.
瞧瞧这是哪位 还带了朋友来
Oh, look who it is, and you brought a friend
我的秘密地堡
To my secret bunker.
我以前来过
I've been here before.
太好了 你也来过
Oh, great. You're here, too.
阿德里安 这位是约翰·狄格尔
Uh, Adrian, this is John Diggle.
他是我的保镖
He's my...bodyguard.
你还需要保镖
You need a bodyguard?
他不是保镖
He's not a bodyguard.
我还以为你不需要我们的帮助
And I thought you didn't need our help.
我犯了错
I've been wrong before.
黑暗弓箭手偷走了矮星粒子
The dark archer stole dwarf star particles
正准备用它夷平贫民区
and is planning to use them to level the glades tonight.
你是怎么知道的呢
And you know that how?
我刚才遇到了他
Because I was just with him.
汤米·梅林就是黑暗弓箭手
Tommy Merlyn is the dark archer.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他把西娅的遭遇怪罪到贫民区上
He blames the glades for what happened to Thea.
如果你想要夷平一整个区域
If you wanted to level an entire neighborhood,
你会怎么做
how would you do it?
我会用地震机
I'd use an earthquake machine.
我看这就是科幻小说
That sounds like science fiction to me.
梅林偷走的矮星粒子
And Merlyn stole dwarf star particles,
是实打实的武器
which would make for a very real weapon.
用贫民区的地图找爆♥炸♥半径的范围
Overlaying the blast radius with a map of the glades
应该能找到它的最佳位置
should allow us to pinpoint its optimal location.
他就像是你 柯蒂斯和费利西蒂融为一体
He's like you, Curtis, and Felicity all rolled into one.
我只能缩小到四个街区
I could only narrow it down to 4 square blocks.
我们分头步行去找
So we split up, find it on foot.
不用了 西娅死在了贫民区
No, we don't. Thea died in the glades.
我们找到那里 就能找到汤米
We find out where, we find Tommy.
你谁啊 灵媒吗
What are you, some kind of psychic?
我只是见得比你们多
Maybe I'm just 10 steps ahead of you.
伯克街4587号♥
4587 Burke,
贫民区最恶劣的毒贩常在这里出没
favorite hangout of the glades' worst drug dealers.
好 我们就去那里
Good. That's where we head.
整装待发
Suit up.
汤米可能在里面的任何地方
Tommy could be anywhere inside.
从一层开始找 往上搜
Start with the ground floor. Work our way up.
我们上
Let's do this.
你应该留在那座岛上
You should've stayed on that island.
在我的地球上 你们有一个更好的老师
Back on my earth, you had a better teacher.
你还有别的选择
You don't have to do this.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking the same thing.
这不是西娅期待的结果
This is not what Thea would have wanted.
有意思 你知道她以前喜欢说什么吗
That's funny. You know what she used to say?
死人什么都不期待
The dead don't want anything.
这就是死人的好处
It's one of the benefits of being dead.
汤米
Tommy.
不可能的 我用个人密♥码♥加密了它
You can't. It's encrypted by my personal code.
你不可能破解的
You can't break it in time.
你可以
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表