剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
这怎么可能发生
H-how is this real?
-是诺武干的 -我们怎么去阻止一个神
- This is Novu? - How do we stop a god?
我正在想办法
I'm working on it.
你好 地堡 所以说你为什么召集大家
Hello, bunker! So why'd you call in the big guns?
地球二被一股能量波摧毁了
Earth-2 was destroyed by a wave of energy.
所以也很可能足以阻止一位神
So it's probably powerful enough to stop a god.
柯蒂斯
Yes, Curtis?
不管这是什么 复♥制♥下来是有可能的
Whatever it is, it is...possible to replicate,
但有一个小问题
but there's a catch.
这很不合法 因为这需要大量的钚元素
It is super illegal because it requires plutonium.
幸好 有个人 军队的将军
Luckily, there's a guy, a military general.
-好 他在哪里 -俄♥罗♥斯♥
- Ok. Where is he? - Russia.
你可以复原我的地球
You can bring back my earth?
想要复原你的宇宙
The recovery of your universe
你只要做一件事
will require a single task.
你必须背叛奥利弗·奎恩
You must betray Oliver Queen.
原来训练的秘诀就是网球
So that's the secret. A tennis ball.
你知道如何使用磨刀棒
You know how you use a honing steel
来让大厨的刀保持锋利吗
to keep the edge on a chef's knife?
我不怎么做饭
I don't really cook.
这也对
That makes sense.
再来
All right. Ahem.
这可以让你提高警觉
This keeps you sharp.
只有精准有效的射击才能把球钉住
Only a direct, precise hit will pin the ball.
哪怕你只偏一点点...
If you are off just a little bit...
它也会弹开
it deflects.
准备好了吗
Ready?
扔吧
Toss it.
我还以为这次训练会很难呢
Thought this was supposed to be hard.
刚刚只是热身
This is the warm-up.
准备好
Ready.
接下来是特殊弓箭
So specialty arrows,
每一支都有不同的用途
and each one has a specific purpose.
这个有什么用
What does this one do?
爆破箭 上面有引爆装置
Explosive arrow, lighter payload,
用于转移注意力和致残
meant to divert and disable.
酸性箭 用于隐秘性破坏
Acidic arrow, meant to breach covertly
或削弱建筑结构
or weaken structurally.
束缚箭 用于安防和制♥服♥敌人
Bolo arrow-- to secure and subdue.
这些箭都只是工具
These are just tools.
如果你过于依赖它们 反而会弄巧成拙
If you rely on them too much, they become crutches.
那为什么还要用
Then why have them?
为了从战斗中脱身
To get out of a fight
或者避免发生战斗
or to end one before it begins.
不错
Not bad.
接下来训练什么
So what's next?
绿 箭
第八季 第五集
娜莎是位好师♥傅♥
Nyssa taught you well.
妈妈确保了这一点
Mom made sure of it.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
突然的加速
Variable acceleration.
懂了吗 关键在于出手的时机
All right? It's all about timing.
你要一直训练 不断体会
You keep practicing, you keep flowing,
将其化为第二本能
it just becomes second nature.
好的 再来
All right. Again.
你不想先休息一下吗
You don't want a break maybe?
爸 她就是个机器 机器不用休息
She's a machine, dad. They don't need breaks.
说到机器 我要给你俩看点东西
And speaking of machines, I have something to show you guys.
我创造出了
I created
一项面部识别算法
a facial recognition algorithm
可以用来找到柯蒂斯说的那位将军
to find that general that Curtis told us about,
当然做起来要比说起来难多了
which was a lot harder than it sounds,
虽然无意冒犯费利西蒂
because no offense to Felicity,
但这些电脑真的都是老掉牙的古董了
but these computers are, like, a million years old.
而且俄♥罗♥斯♥还是个那么大的国家
And Russia is a very big country.
-威廉 -对 抱歉
- William. - Right. Sorry.
他叫阿雷克西·布罗夫将军
His name is General Alexi Burov,
阿雷克西·布罗夫将军档案
列♥宁♥格勒国立大学法学学位 男性 已婚
他现在在莫斯科
And he's in Moscow.
柯蒂斯说过
Curtis said that
摧毁地球二的那种能量波可以复♥制♥
the energy wave that destroyed Earth-2 can be replicated,
我们可以用作武器
which means we can weaponize it.
而且就在他人间蒸发之前
And right before he went off the grid,
布罗夫正在计划研究的武器名称正是
Burov was working on plans for a weapon called
脉冲波发生器
the Pulse Wave Generator.
很好 我们需要看看这些计划
All right. We need those plans.
而且我们还需要钚元素
And we also need plutonium.
只有钚元素才能给布罗夫的机器提供能量
It's the only thing that can power Burov's machine.
等等 就是原♥子♥弹♥中的钚元素吗
Wait. Plutonium as in a nuclear bomb?
我们去哪弄来那东西
Where are we gonna get that?
毕雷阿市 在城市边上有一个地方
Bialya. There's a facility near the border
储存着所有种类的放射性物质
where all kinds of radioactive material is stored.
我觉得一个二人组就能搞定
I'm thinking a two-man fire team can get the job done.
-好的 想带上康纳吗 -不不
- Ok. Want to take Connor? - No, no.
其实他想去看看桑德拉
Actually, he wanted to check in on Sandra.
他也保证不会在她面前出现
And he promised to stay out of sight.
我心中另有可以帮忙的人选
I have someone else in mind to help.
好的 我希望你们两个
Ok. I'd like the two of you
可以跟我和劳蕾尔一起去俄♥罗♥斯♥
to accompany me and Laurel to Russia.
好吗
Ok?
好的
Yeah.
很好 我们黎明时出发
Ok. We'll wheels up at dawn.
最好先去买♥♥件派克大衣
Well, better go buy a parka.
俄♥罗♥斯♥真的那么冷吗
Is it really that cold in Russia?
冷到超出你的认知
Oh, oh! You are so not ready for this.
看来你和孩子们相处得不错
Things seem to be going pretty well with the kids.
从没想过我还能有机会了解他们
Never thought I'd get to know them.
我喜欢这样
I like this.
所以你才邀请他们俩和你们一起去吗
Is that why you invited them to go with you?
其实我答应过米娅
Well, I mean, I promised Mia
我会一直训练她
that I would keep training her.
而且他们看我们实地作战对他们来说
And I think it's very valuable for them to keep seeing
非常有用
how we operate in the field.
奥利弗 你确定俄♥罗♥斯♥是个指导的好地方吗
And you're sure Russia's a good place for a tutorial, Oliver?
对你来说那段岁月可非常沉重
That was a very dark time for you.
不过那都过去很久了
It was a long time ago, though.
我变好了 跟以前不一样了
I'm a better man. I'm a different man.
我觉得我能让他们学到正面
I think that I can teach them good
同时不让他们看到反面
without showing them the bad.
但愿吧
Hope so.
你到底在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我们共同的朋友派我来的
Our mutual friend sent me.
你在和监视者合作 为什么
You're working with the Monitor. Why?
-说来话长 -真的吗
- It's complicated. - Really?
因为他摧毁了我的整个地球
Because he destroyed my entire earth.
这件事对我来说非常直接明了
That seems pretty straightforward to me.
他没有
He didn't.
马尔·诺武想要拯救世界
Mar Novu is trying to save worlds,
而不是摧毁世界
not destroy them.
你那些所谓的哀伤
All that stuff about grief,
你装出一副想要帮我的样子
you pretending like you were trying to help me.
我早该看透的
I should've known better.
我没在装
I wasn't pretending.
我不太信你 莱拉 毕竟你撒了这么多谎
It's a little hard to believe, Lyla, after all the lying.
你相信什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you believe.
你来了 正如我也来了
You're here just the same as I am.
你到底想不想救回你的地球
Now, do you want to get your earth back or not?
他想让我做什么
What does he want me to do?
奥利弗要去俄♥罗♥斯♥
Oliver's going to Russia
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表