剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
-我需要你的帮助 罗伊 -你真的觉得
- I need your help, Roy. - You really think
这个能量武器能阻止监视者吗
an energy weapon's gonna stop this Monitor guy?
罗伊帮我们拿到了钚元素
We got the plutonium with an assist from Roy.
你在和监视者合作
You're working with the Monitor.
马尔·诺武想要拯救世界 而不是摧毁世界
Mar Novu is trying to save worlds, not destroy them.
我本来不想相信的
I didn't want to believe it.
胜利的唯一途径就是接受不可改变的事实
The only way to win is to accept the inevitable.
我们到底在哪
Where the hell are we?
我们在炼狱岛上
We're on Lian Yu.
他们找到我的那座岛 名为炼狱
The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu.
汉语意为试炼地狱
It's mandarin for "Purgatory".
现在我明白这个名字的寓意了
Now I understand why.
无法抹去的记忆与痛苦 我从未曾逃离
The memories, the pain, I've never escaped them.
它们一直纠缠着我
They're always with me,
它们一直提醒着我必须付出的代价
a reminder of what I had to endure
我只有一个念头 一个目标
with only one thought, one goal--
活下去
survive.
为了拯救多元宇宙 我必须成为另一个存在
To save the multiverse, I must become something else.
为了这个目标 我必须回到我旅程的起点
To do that, I have to return to where my journey began--
试炼地狱
Purgatory.
绿 箭
第八季 第七集
这就是著名的炼狱
So this is the famous Lian Yu.
我可不希望回到这个鬼地方
I did not want a return ticket to this place.
你们仨本应该安全地待在星城
The 3 of you were supposed to be safe and sound in Star City.
你们是怎么到这来的
How'd you get here?
一群身着战术装备的家伙冲了进来
A bunch of guys in tac gear came
然后袭击了地堡
and stormed the bunker.
是天眼会探员
A.R.G.U.S. agents.
和镇静剂飞镖听起来一样有趣呢
Sounds just as fun as tranq darts.
之前的事抱歉了 我需要把你们带过来
I'm sorry about that. I needed you here,
可我当时没时间说服你们了
and I didn't have time to convince you.
这到底是怎么回事 莱拉
What the hell's going on, Lyla?
马尔·诺武需要我们来造那件武器
Mar Novu needs us to build a weapon,
而那武器必须在这座岛上制♥造♥
and it has to be done on this island.
我什么都不会为那家伙做的
I'm not doing anything for that guy.
约会 我们必须做
John, we have to.
从什么时候开始我们要听敌人的指挥了
Since when do we take orders from the enemy?
我们都误会诺武了 约翰
We were wrong about Novu, John.
他不是我们的敌人
He's not our enemy.
什么时候起
Since when?
他把我送到另一种现实中
He dropped me in an alternate reality
就是为了教会我
in order to teach me the lesson that
想要拯救多元宇宙
to fix the multiverse
我们就必须跟他合作
we need to work with him.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我知道这很难接受 约翰
I know it's hard to hear, Johnny,
但这是事实
but it's the truth.
约翰...
John...
武器该怎么制♥造♥
How do we build the weapon?
我们所需的一切材料都在这里了
The materials we need are already here
就在外面的木箱里
in the crates outside.
自从离开香港以来
Dr. Wong has been experimenting
王博士就一直在用矮星粒子做实验
with the dwarf star particles since leaving Hong Kong.
他已经设计好了武器的图纸
He's designed schematics for the build.
图纸 为什么这话让我觉得
Schematics? Why does that make me think
这位王博士不会亲自来制♥造♥这个武器呢
that this Dr. Wong guy won't actually build this thing?
我们全指望你们来制♥造♥这个武器
We're counting on you for that.
-你说什么 -这个装置是由
- Say again? - The device is powered
钚元素供能的
by plutonium.
戴娜 罗伊和雷内正在赶来的路上
Dinah, Roy, and Rene are on their way here
他们会带来星城的样本
with samples from Star City.
所以我的任务也是这个计划的一部分吗
So my mission was part of this?
我们所有人的任务都在这个计划里
All of our missions are a part of this.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
把我带回炼狱来是要做什么
what am I doing back on Lian Yu?
过去几天里 这座岛被观测到了
In the past few days, the island has seen
多次的能量脉冲
a rash of energy spikes.
你认为这里也是因此恢复了生机吗
Is that your reason for it being green?
因为我上次在这里的时候
Because the last time that I was here,
阿德里安·蔡斯把这里炸烂了
Adrian Chase blew it up.
没错 掌控这股能量正是关键
Yes. Harnessing that energy is the key,
而且我们必须马上掌控它
and we need to do it right away
因为我们不清楚这些能量脉冲会持续多久
because we have no idea how long the energy spikes will last.
等等 我们要为那位宇宙神明制♥造♥魔法武器
Ok. Wait. So we build this magic weapon for the space god
然后我们就能阻止危机了吗
and we stop crisis?
危机不可能被阻止
There is no stopping crisis.
既然如此 那还制♥造♥武器干什么
Well, then what's the weapon for?
我不知道
I don't know,
但诺武说这样我们才能在危机中活下来
but Novu said this is how we survive it,
我相信他
and I believe him.
要是我们不能阻止这次危机...
If we can't stop crisis...
对不起
Sorry.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
我的天
Oh, my god.
你们介意我和我的孩子们单独聊两句吗
Would the group mind if I had a moment with my kids?
当然
Of course.
这些话很难说出口
There's no easy way to say this.
马尔·诺武已经看到了我的结局
Mar Novu has seen my fate.
我无法从危机中存活下来
I don't survive crisis.
-你什么意思 -我的意思是
- What do you mean? - I mean that he told me
在他走进来向我求助的那一天
what would happen to me the day that he walked in
他就告诉了我 在我身上将会发生什么
and asked for my help.
那你什么时候才打算告诉我们呢
And when exactly were you planning on telling us?
为了你们俩 我一直在和我的命运抗争
I've been fighting my fate because of the two of you,
但我无法打败命运 也无法改变命运
And I can't fight it, I can't change it.
那你就打算放弃了吗
So you're just giving up?
我在尝试拯救多元宇宙
I am attempting to save the multiverse,
而且我要竭尽全力保你们两个平安
and I'm trying to keep the two of you safe.
我们要制♥造♥这件武器
We're gonna build the weapon,
我们也要完成这项任务
we're gonna finish this mission,
事情必须要这样不可
and that's the way that it has to be.
这样的话 那我们最好赶快开工了
Well, then I guess we better get to it.
莱拉 不是说好了彼此之间不再有秘密了吗
Lyla, what happened to no more secrets between us?
抱歉我没法告诉你
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you.
你觉得把我弄晕了之后带到这么个地方
So you thought tranqing me and bringing me here
就是一个更好的解释了吗
of all places was somehow a better explanation.
马尔·诺武表达得很清楚
Mar Novu made it clear
完成这项任务不能声张
that silence was a requirement of the mission.
我们不能冒险
We couldn't risk interfering
可能会影响其他人的旅程
with the journeys of the other players.
影响奥利弗必死的结局吗
As in Oliver's journey ending in a death sentence?
诺尔要你做什么 莱拉
What did Novu ask you to do, Lyla?
他没跟我说细节
He didn't give me details.
他只是告诉我 等到时机成熟
He just told me that when the time comes
我就会知道要做什么了
I would know what to do.
你对此就没有怀疑吗 为什么
You're just fine with that? Why?
因为信念
Faith.
还记得在阿富汗的简易爆♥炸♥装置
You remember that IED that
炸死了我所有队员吗
took out my unit in Afghanistan?
我记得 我当然记得
I remember that. Of course I do.
你是唯一的幸存者
You were the only survivor.
你花了好多年才能不再做有关那次爆♥炸♥的噩梦
Took you years to stop having nightmares about that blast.
马尔·诺武第一次找到我的时候
Mar Novu when he first came to me,
他告诉我那天是他救了我
he told me he rescued me that day
因为我有更重要的使命要完成
because I have a greater purpose.
-你就相信他了 -一个穿着戏服的男人
- And you believed him? - A grown man in costume
预言世界将要走向末日吗
prophesizing the apocalypse?
我当时觉得是一个玩笑
I thought it was a joke,
但后来他又来找我
but then he came to me again,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表