剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Let's go.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3!
妈的 纹丝不动
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! It's not moving.
一定是和什么东西缠住了
It's got to be caught on something,
根系之类的
a root system or something.
那我们就把他挖出来
All right. Then we dig him out.
-我们把他挖出来 -我们得快点
- We dig him out. - We have to hurry.
很快就会有人来了
Guys, we're about to have company
-而且不是好人 -我们可以对付他们
- and not the good kind. - We can hold them off!
燃料就快起火了 约翰 没时间了
The fuel's about to spark, John. We don't have time.
那我们就用土给灭了 黛娜
We can trench it, Dinah!
-爸爸 我们没别的办法了 -我们还有
- Dad, we are out of options! - We are not out of options!
-我不接受 -我们别无选择
- I don't accept that! - We don't have a choice!
我们总是有选择的 康纳
We always have a choice, Connor.
那我来做选择
Then I'll make it.
动手 砍掉我的手 放我出来
Do it. Just cut me free.
不 不 罗伊
No. No, Roy.
约翰 少只手总比我们都没命好
John, it's better my arm than our lives.
拿装备 拿装备
Get the kit. Get the kit.
劳蕾尔和我去引开他们
Laurel and I will distract them.
拿着 你来拿止血带 我来做准备
Here. You apply the tourniquet. I'll get ready.
坚持住 好吗 坚持住
Just hold on, ok? Just hold on.
好了
Ok.
很快就会结束
This will be over fast.
我会有感觉吗
Am I gonna feel it?
可能会
Probably.
我陪着你 罗伊 我陪着你的
I'm with you, Roy. I'm with you, ok?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
动手吧
Do it!
法尔斯的营地就在前面
Fyers' camp is just ahead.
我们不该回到这里
We should not be back here.
你不用帮忙的 姚飞
You don't have to help, Yao Fei.
我是为了莎朵帮忙
I help for Shado.
对不起我没能救她
I'm sorry I couldn't save her.
你现在知道父亲和孩子间的纽带了吧
You know the bond now between a father and child.
是的 所以我要干掉法尔斯
I do. It's exactly why I have to put Fyers down.
应该就在这里
Should be right up here.
他们走了
They're gone.
这没道理啊 他应该在这里
Ok. That doesn't make any sense. He should be here.
法尔斯知道你要来
Fyers knew you'd come here.
现在他可以随意攻击我的朋友和家人了
Well, now he's free and clear to attack my friends and my family.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
怎么办
How?
用你的弓吗
Use your bow?
卡住了
It's pinned.
好吧 我们只能割断绳子
All right. Well, we will have to cut our way out.
这网是用编织钢做的
The net is made of braided steel.
-那把刀切不断的 -会切断的
- That blade won't cut. - It'll cut.
有我们呢 有我们呢
We got you, we got you.
发生什么了
What the hell happened?
他的胳膊卡在了起落架上
His arm got pinned underneath the landing gear.
我们不得不截肢
We had to amputate.
我相信你尽力了
I'm sure you did what you needed to do.
-罗伊 -威廉
- Roy? - William.
很难说现在是见面打招呼的好时机
Not sure it's really a good time for a meet and greet.
奥利弗回来了吗
Is Oliver back yet?
我们以为他和你一起
We thought he was with you.
没有 他一个人去追坏人了
No. He went after the bad guys on his own.
-你为什么让他这么做 -我能控制他吗
- Why would you let him do that? - Seriously?
好吧 我们得去找他
Ok. We have to go after him.
不行 威廉必须完成武器
No. No. William has to finish the weapon.
我不在乎你的武器
I don't care about your weapon!
奥利弗比任何人都熟悉这座岛 米娅
Oliver knows this island better than anyone, Mia.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
再说了我们应该团结一起
Plus it's smarter for us to stick together.
不 我们不能留他一个人在外面
No. We are not leaving him out there.
米娅
Mia!
算了 我自己一个人去
Fine. I'll go on my own!
-这是个馊主意 -那你就别跟着我
- This is a bad idea. - Then don't come with me.
你听见劳蕾尔的话了 我们应该团结在一起
You heard Laurel. We should stick together.
这策略更高明
It's smarter tactically.
你真的要现在跟我讲策略吗
Are you really gonna lecture me on tactics right now?
不是的 但是
Well...no, but...
狄格说得对
Dig is right.
爸爸和这个岛 他们有很深的交情了
I mean, dad and this island, they go way back.
他知道这座岛的每一寸土地
And he knows every inch of this place.
你出去会让事态更糟糕
You going out there could make things worse.
我要去试试
I'll take my chances.
给我闪开
Get out of my way.
威廉
William.
你害怕失去他是正常的
Look. It is ok for you to be afraid of losing him,
尤其是在你离开之后
especially after the way that you left things.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
这和费利西蒂一样
This is exactly what happened with Felicity.
你生她的气 但你还是想救她
You were angry with her, but you still wanted to save her.
我不会在这里袖手旁观的 好吗
I'm not just gonna sit here and do nothing, ok?
我不会留他一个人在外面 我
I will not leave him alone out there. I--
我不会 让他死的
I will not... let him die.
我才让自己相信
I let myself believe for just-- just a minute that
我真的可以和我的父亲在一起了
I could actually have my dad.
在我小时候 我一直在推开他
Look. When I was a kid, I spent a lot of time pushing him away,
因为我从没想过我会失去他
because I never thought that I could lose him,
然后他就失踪了
and then he disappeared.
是的 现在我们可能再次失去他了
Yeah. Now we might lose him again.
你怎么可以这么冷静
How are you so calm about this?
我不是的 但我小时候
I'm not, but when I was little,
费利西蒂带我到地堡去看爸爸执行外勤任务
Felicity had me down in that bunker watching dad out in the field,
我觉得他比任何人都会逃脱死亡
and I saw that he could cheat death more than anyone.
但如果这真的是最后时刻
But if this really is the end,
我不想因生气而浪费我和他在一起的最后时光
I don't want to waste the time that I have left with him being angry.
你想吗
Do you?
我错了 你一点没变
I was wrong. You haven't changed.
还是我发现的那个没耐心的男孩
Still that impatient boy I found.
你知道侮辱我
You realize that insulting me is not gonna
不会加快进程的 对吧
make this go any faster, right?
深呼吸 记住做任何事之前都要深呼吸
Breathe. Remember in everything, breathe.
我是想挣脱这个网 姚飞 不是射箭
I'm trying to cut my way out of a net, Yao Fei, not shoot an arrow.
如果你深呼吸了 我们就不会在这张网里了
We wouldn't be in this net if you had breathed.
你知道法尔斯的本事吧
You know what Fyers is capable of, right?
我要回到家人身边 我要没时间了
I need to get back to my family, and I'm running out of time.
你本可以陪着你家人
You could be with your family,
但你选择了这里
but you chose here instead.
我选择了保护他们
I chose to protect them.
你躲避他们 因为你注定会死
You avoid them because you're fated to die.
我已经和命运抗争很久了
I've been fighting that fate for a long time.
我已经接受了
I've accepted it.
这并没有让事情变得更简单
That hasn't made things any easier.
我该对我孩子们说些什么呢
What am I supposed to say to my kids?
说我没能对莎朵说的话
What I could not to Shado.
你跟他们告别
You say good-bye.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think that I can.
我的孩子们在没有我的陪伴下度过了一生
My kids have spent basically their entire lives without me.
而现在他们又要经历一遍
And they're about to have to do it all over again.
你觉得你失败了
You think you have failed.
你教给我的第一件事 生存 活下去
The first thing that you taught me-- shengcun, survive.
我做不到了
Well, I can't do that anymore.
生存不仅仅肉体上的
Shengcun is more than body.
是精神的长存
It is spirit, what lives on.
就像莎朵记住了我
Like I did in Shado.
就像你记住了她
Like she does in you.
这就是生存
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表