剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
七年以来 我战斗的目标只有一个
For 7 years, I have fought with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city,
但现在一个新的威胁出现了
But now a new threat has emerged,
这威胁如此严重 迫使我不得不
a danger so severe, it has forced me
离开我的家人去面对
to leave my family in order to face it,
我作为绿箭侠已经不足以应对它了
and it won't be enough for me to just be the green arrow.
为了阻止即将到来的危机
To prevent the crisis that's coming,
我必须成为另一个人
I am going to have to become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I am going to have to become...something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
事实上康纳没他想象的
Turns out Connor doesn't know his brother
那么了解他哥
as well as he thinks.
我们都还活着 不是吗
We're all still alive, aren't we?
这说明什么呢
Which means what exactly,
说明你哥哥不是坏人吗
that your brother's not such a bad guy?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你碰不了我
You are not gonna touch me.
我的天
Oh, my god.
因为你敢动我
Because if you do,
现在袭击你地堡的人
the men who are storming your bunker right now
就会杀了你哥哥
will kill your brother.
我无视了一个宇宙人的命令
I ignored the orders of a cosmic being,
结果我看到一整个世界消失了
and as a result, I watched an entire world disappear.
我们真的面临着万物的毁灭
We're facing the destruction of everything?
那么在我看来这绝对意味着所有人要一起帮忙
That's the very definition of all hands on deck.
为了这个任务
A lot of people have died already
已经死了很多人
for the sake of this mission.
为了他们 我也要找出监视者的真实身份
I owe it to all of them to find out who the monitor really is.
有什么计划
So what's the plan?
我要去南达帕巴特
I'm going to Nanda Parbat.
奥利
Ollie?
你好吗 快手
Hi, Speedy.
第八季 第三集
我猜米娅这个名字是纪念妈妈
Well, I'm guessing Mia's for mom
而不是我在柯尔多马尔蒂斯的化名
and not my Corto Maltese alias.
猜得很对
Good guess.
她真漂亮 奥利
She's beautiful, Ollie.
你脸上怎么了
Where'd you get that?
雅典娜
Athena.
我以为你不是一个人在这
I wasn't expecting to find you here alone.
娜莎呢
Where's Nyssa?
泰国 可能吧 我不知道
Thailand, I think. I don't know.
我们毁掉复活泉水之后
After we destroyed the Lazarus pits,
她说要去处理一些联盟的事
she said she had some League business to take care of.
你摧毁了泉水
You destroyed the pits.
为什么不回家来
Why didn't you come home?
泉水也许消失了 但"死神会"还没有
Pits may be gone, but the Thanatos Guild isn't.
他们对罗伊做了那种事 我必须干掉他们
I have to take them down after what they did to Roy.
有道理 你见到他了吗
That's fair. Have you seen him?
离开星城后他有来过
He came back here after Star city.
把事情经过告诉了我
He told me what happened,
他为什么杀那些人 还有...
how he killed those men and...
他在克服自己的心魔
He's dealing with his own demons.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
但我很清楚你来这里不是为了找我
But I'm pretty sure I'm not the reason why you came here.
去年 我和一个
Last year, I made a deal
叫马尔·诺武的宇宙人达成了约定
with a cosmic being named Mar Novu.
最近 他来要债了
Recently, he came to collect his debt.
他要求我帮助他
He asked me to help him,
但他不是很喜欢给
but he's not very good at sharing information
共事的人透露信息
with the people he's working with.
很像我认识的一个人
Sounds like somebody else I know.
我要十分确定我可以相信他
I need to be 100% sure that I can trust him.
我知道希望渺茫
I know it's a long shot,
但我希望娜莎可以告诉我
but I was hoping that Nyssa could tell me what,
联盟掌握有关他的任何信息
if anything, the league knows about him.
好的 你还有什么没告诉我
Ok. What are you not telling me?
他目睹过未来
He's seen the future.
他看到我死了
He's seen me die.
在不久之后 快手
It's soon, Speedy.
然后呢
And?
然后你就慢慢伤心吧
Take as much time as you need to be upset.
奥利 拜托 这么久以来
Ollie, come on. You've cheated death
你死里逃生过的次数比谁都多
more than any of us have by this point.
这次和我们之前面对的所有情况
This is fundamentally different than anything
都有本质上的不同
that we've ever dealt with before.
好吧
Ok.
那就让我们去弄清楚面对的是什么
Well, let's try to figure out what we're dealing with,
但我刚说了 娜莎不在这
but like I said, Nyssa's not here.
莎拉也一直没能协助我
Sara hasn't been able to help either.
我们好像杀光了所有联盟成员吧
We've kind of killed off every League member, haven't we?
我还想到一个
I can think of one more.
威廉
William?
威廉
William?
该死
Frak!
威廉
William!
他在哪呢
Where is he?
是你
It's you.
我在这 我没事
I'm here. I'm OK.
我记起来妈妈把地面
I remembered how mom hardwired
连接到地堡的电网了
the bunker's power grid through the floor.
我把那些人好好电了一通
Gave those guys the shock of their lives.
各位
Guys.
这就是JJ要抓威廉的原因
This is why JJ was going after William.
他的目标是
He's targeting all the members
星城统一运动的全部成员
of the Star City unification movement.
是活着的成员
The ones that are still alive anyway.
这是整座城市范围的袭击
This was a city-wide assault.
有十人已确认死亡
There's 10 confirmed dead.
现在JJ知道了他们的身份
And now that JJ knows who they all are,
他摧毁整个个运动
it's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before he wipes out the entire movement.
除非我们先抓住他
Unless we trap him first.
我们只需使用合适的...诱饵
All we really need is the right...lure.
你想用自己做诱饵
You want to use yourself as bait?
不行 那太危险了
No way. It is too dangerous.
我知道你不愿意听这些
Look. I know you don't want to hear this,
但丧钟帮已经领先我们五步了
but the Deathstrokes have been 5 steps ahead of us
一直都是
this whole time.
我们需要占据上风
We need to gain the upper hand.
所以我们要去和他们战斗
Which is why we are going to bring the fight to them,
一举拿下他们
take them out in one fell swoop.
怎么做 我们不可能再
How? It's not like we're gonna waltz
返回他们的总部了
back into their headquarters.
除非你就是这么打算的
Unless that's your plan.
米娅 上次我们这么做
Mia, that didn't work out
并不是很成功
too well for us last time.
没错 但我们去过那里了
Right, but we've been there before.
清楚那里的布局
We know the layout.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that to our advantage.
我认为这不是个好主意
I think this is a mistake.
我会记住你这句话的
I'll remember that.
准备出发
Get ready to move out.
上行传输线路出问题了吗
Something wrong with the uplink?
不不 只是我们算错时间了
No, no. It's our timing that's off.
JJ已经睡了
JJ already went to sleep.
我们可以给他打回去 喊醒他
Well, we can call him back, wake him up.
不了 小家伙已经经历得够多了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表