剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
-所以我们回到了原点 -不完全是
- So we're back to square one? - No, not exactly.
有个天眼会的内应给了我一份文件记录
An A.R.G.U.S. mole led me to a paper trail,
是王博士购买♥♥的一些设备
some equipment that Dr. Wong purchased.
他的收♥货♥地址是这里
He shipped it to this address.
这一定是他的实验室
Well, it's his lab. It has to be.
我们得去一趟
We need to get in there.
这可能不太容易
That may not be so easy.
我知道这个地方 那里是解♥放♥军♥驻地
I know this place. It's a PLA garrison.
这些驻地是出了名的
Those garrisons have a reputation
几乎攻不可破
for being almost impenetrable.
几乎 但不是绝对
Almost but not quite.
有一些明显的弱点
There are certain vulnerabilities.
好吧 即使我们能进到那里
Yeah. Well, even if we could get in that place,
也会面临重重防守
it's gonna be heavily fortified.
这对我们来说从来不是问题
That's never stopped us before.
我快到底层了
I'm almost at the sublevel.
电梯会直接带你到实验室
The elevator will take you straight to the lab.
很可能有人看守
Most likely will be guarded.
好吧 我肯定是暴露了
All right. I've definitely been made.
你只有几分钟时间
You only have a few minutes.
我开始上传了
I'm starting the upload.
怎么了 这是什么
What? What is it?
我知道三合会想要什么了
I know what the Triad is after.
王博士一直在尝试重制
Dr. Wong has been trying to re-create
阿尔法欧米茄病毒
the Alpha/Omega virus.
不是尝试 他已经做完了
He's not trying. He's already done it.
经过上一次的事情
After what happened last time, you'd think
我以为中国政♥府♥已经接受了教训
the Chinese government would have learned its lesson.
阿尔法欧米茄是强大的武器
The Alpha/Omega is a powerful weapon.
是的 三合会可能已经得到了
Yeah, and the Triad could already have it.
如果他们得到了 就用不着王博士了
If they had it, they wouldn't have any need for Dr. Wong.
他们迫使王博士重制病毒是迟早的事
It's just a matter of time before they make him re-create it.
也就是说 奥利弗 我们时间紧迫
Which means, Oliver, that we have a ticking clock
却完全没有计划
and absolutely no plan.
-我们有这个 -你把病毒偷来了
- We have this. - You stole the virus?
陈娜薇既然想要这个
This is what China White wants,
那我就给她这个
this is what I'm gonna give her.
奥利弗 你比任何人都清楚
Oliver, you more than anyone else knows
这有多危险
how dangerous this is.
所以我不会真把病毒给她
Which is why I'm not actually gonna give her the virus.
我们只是用它作为诱饵引她出来
We're using this as bait to draw her out.
我丈夫也有过同样的举动
My husband tried this gambit once already,
是你告诉他 他犯了个错误
and you're the one who told him he made a mistake.
这次不同
This is different.
马赛欧有很大动机
Maseo had every intention
真正把病毒交给陈娜薇
of actually giving the virus to China White.
-我没有 -这太冒险了
- I don't. - It's too risky.
什么都不做更危险
It's riskier to do nothing.
如果谁有更好的主意
If anyone has a better idea,
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
我去做一些安排
I'll start making arrangements.
给 这个有助于消肿
Here. It'll help with the swelling.
在这边没人会关心我
I don't have anyone here who
是否肿着拳头回家
cares if I come home with bruised knuckles.
我在这 我关心
I'm here. I care.
你几乎都不认识我
You barely even know me.
我知道失去别人的感觉
I know what it's like to lose people.
你知道失去一整个宇宙的感觉吗
Do you know what it's like to lose an entire universe?
不知道
No.
那你就不知道我的感觉
Then you don't know how I feel.
你不认识他们
You didn't know them.
我妹妹
My sister,
阿德里安 他们是我的家人
Adrian. They're my family.
他们是 他们是好人
They're--they're good people.
他们不该死去
They don't deserve to be gone.
而想到我 做了那么多可怕的事情
To think that I'm the one who's done such awful things.
但是你在努力变好
But you're trying to be better.
每个人都该得到救赎的机会
Everyone deserves a shot at redemption.
那也许这就是我应得的
Well, then maybe this is where I deserve to be.
当我在阿富汗时
When I was in Afghanistan,
我的小队被派出去巡逻
my unit got sent out on patrol
那天我在基地值守
on a day I drew base duty.
那是一次常规行动
It was a routine op.
我们做过几百次了
We'd done it a hundred times before.
只是这次 路上有个简易爆♥炸♥装置
Only this time, there was an IED in the road.
他们没有一个活着回来
None of them made it back.
我过去常常在夜晚躺在床上
I used to lie in bed at night
问我自己
asking myself
"为什么是他们"
"Why them?
"为什么不是我"
Why not me?"
我向所有我能想到的
And I made every deal I could think of
有可能聆听我的神做祈祷
with any god I thought might listen.
有作用吗
And did it work?
几乎没有
Not exactly.
所以你是对的
So you're right.
我无法理解你的经历
I don't know what you're going through,
但我确实懂得幸存者的愧疚
but I do know something about survivor's guilt.
会慢慢轻松些吗
Does it get any easier?
不会
No.
我们只能试着向前看
All we can do is try and move forward.
我怎么能向前看
How am I supposed to move forward
所有我爱的人都死了
when everyone I've ever loved is gone?
不轻易放弃
By not giving up.
去做正确的事
By doing the right thing.
我们为活着的人努力 以纪念死去的人
We honor the dead by fighting for the living.
这个世界也需要你
This world needs you, too.
你别想劝阻我了
You're not talking me out of this.
-我知道 -相信我 塔苏
- I know. - Trust me, Tatsu.
我不会让陈娜薇拿到病毒
I will not let China White get the virus.
-如果你失败了呢 -我不会失败
- And what if you fail? - I'm not gonna fail.
九年前 你就没能阻止病毒
Nine years ago, you failed to stop the virus,
我儿子死了
and my son died.
我每天都在后悔
And I regret it every day.
因为之后发生的事 你必须记住这件事
You must remember it because of what happened after.
我折磨了瑞孚将军
I tortured General Shrieve.
你的悲伤 你的愤怒 你因为失败而愧疚
Your grief, your anger, your guilt over the failure,
这偷走了你的人性
It stole your humanity.
这次不一样 我不生气
This is different. I'm not angry.
我只是在做该做的事
I'm simply doing what has to be done.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
据说马尔·诺武相信秩序出之于混乱
It is said that Mar Novu believes order comes through chaos.
所以他给我们带来了秩序吗
So he's bringing us order?
但是首先带来的可能是混乱
But first maybe chaos.
他要你给他找一个
He's asking you to bring him a man
能重新制♥造♥一个致命病毒的人 为什么
who re-created a deadly virus. Why?
你怎么知道他不会比三合会更过分
How do you know he won't use it
把病毒用在更糟糕的事情上
for something worse than the Triad?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我必须相信他
But I have to believe him.
我没得选
I have no other choice.
即使这是真的
Even if that is true,
他似乎并不关心这一路上他伤害了谁
he does not seem to care who he hurts along the way.
有时候 任务不值得付出的代价
Sometimes, the mission is not worth the cost.
你自己知道
You know that,
那为什么你还在听他的话
so why are you still doing what he asks?
因为如果我错了
Because if I'm wrong--
如果我错了 那这一切都是徒劳了
if I'm wrong, then all of this is for nothing.
你懂吗 塔苏
Do you understand, Tatsu?
我抛下了费利西蒂
I left Felicity.
我抛下了我的孩子们
I left my children,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表