剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
所以你是说我们来过这里一次
So you're telling me we've been here once
现在又来了
and still came back for more?
至少现在我们知道什么不该做了
At least now we know what not to do.
好吧
Ok.
那样应该能解除炸♥弹♥
That should disable the bomb.
我真心希望如此 因为
Well, I certainly hope so because I am getting
我已经受够了被炸飞了
sick and tired of getting blown up.
好吧 现在怎么办
Ok. So now what?
我们要找出是谁找了雇佣兵来杀你
We find out who hired those mercs to kill you.
安德森·怀特
全球方案公♥司♥首席执行官
是安德森·怀特给的钱
Money leads to a man named Anderson White.
从没听过
Never heard of him.
看起来他被指控的都不是什么好事
Looks like he's been accused of not too many nice things--
洗钱 敲诈勒索
Money laundering, racketeering.
解释不了他为什么要我死
Doesn't explain why he'd want me dead.
我们会查清楚的
Well, that's what we're gonna find out.
全球方案公♥司♥
是一个叫全球方案公♥司♥的首席执行官
Ceo of a company named Global Solutions.
他们在码头下面有一个仓库
They have a warehouse down by the docks.
我们走
Let's go.
我们要找到怀特
We need to find White.
回到楼梯间
Go back to stairs.
不不 我扶着你
No! No! I got you.
快走 快走
Come on, come on.
我来处理剩下的人
I'll take care of the rest.
对不起了 宝贝女儿
Oh, I'm sorry, baby girl.
看起来这回我们输了
Looks like we lost this round.
不 不 我不会让你再死一次了
No. No! I am not letting you die again.
-太晚了 -不
- It's too late. - No.
到了道别的时候了
It--it's--it's time to say good-bye.
我不会放弃你的 昆汀
I'm not giving up on you, Quentin.
昆汀 我是不会放弃你的
Quentin, I am not giving up on you.
你从没放弃过我
You never gave up on me.
没有人相信我的时候 只有你相信我
You believed in me when nobody else did.
这是当爸该做的 相信孩子
Well, that's what dads do. They believe.
我想让你知道
I want you to know that you
都是因为你 我才想做个英雄
are the reason that I'm trying to be a hero.
都是因为你
It's because of you.
亲爱的 你是个英雄
Sweetheart... you are a hero.
你就是
You are.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 我一直没机会告诉你
Thank you. I never had the chance to tell you
你对我有多重要
how much you mean to me.
-那么... -谢谢你
- Well... - Thank you.
我想你刚刚已经告诉我了
I think you just did.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
永别了
Good-bye.
该死
Damn it.
好吧 好吧 劳蕾尔
All right. Ok. All right, Laurel.
我们下一次会解决的 会解决的
We fix this next time. We'll fix it.
我受不了再来一次了
I can't do this again.
我不干了 奥利弗
I'm done, Oliver.
我想要的只是
All I have ever wanted was
一个和昆汀告别的机会
a chance to say good-bye to Quentin.
现在我告别过了
Now I have.
塔克向篮下运球
Tark drives the lane.
传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3.
进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
Bingo! Count it and the foul!
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
她不在这
She's not here.
-她去哪了 -走了
- Where is she? - Gone.
你做了 你做了什么 莱拉
What did you--what did you do, Lyla?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
劳蕾尔已经得到了她从这想要的
Laurel got what she needed from this.
我没空耍这些把戏 莱拉
I don't have time for these games, Lyla,
所以不管这是什么 让我出去
So whatever this is, get me out of here
立刻
right now!
我做不到 奥利弗
I can't do that, Oliver.
马尔·诺武要让你明白
Mar novu needs you to understand
反抗是没有好处的
No good will come from struggle.
胜利的唯一途径就是接受不可改变的事实
The only way to win is to accept the inevitable.
我根本不知道那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
学会这个 这一切就结束
Learn that, and this will end.
莱拉
Lyla!
所以如果我死了是问题所在
So if me dying is the problem,
也行把我送往虎穴不是什么好主意
Maybe bringing me into the lion's den isn't so smart.
想不到别的方法保你安全
Couldn't think of a better way to keep you safe.
听起来有道理
Yeah. That makes sense.
不想脑袋开花就别动
Unless you want a hole for a head.
你是安德森·怀特吗
Are you Anderson White?
你真以为怀特先生会在这吗
You really think Mr. White would be here?
他雇人杀我的朋友 为什么
He ordered a hit on my friend. Why?
我觉得时间不多了
I guess the clock's ticking.
看起来是刺杀目标名单
Looks like a list of hits.
未命名笔记
"卡普里 昆汀·兰斯"
还有匿名用代号♥的杀手
and clients. Coded and anonymous.
怀特只是个中间人
White's just the middleman.
一个有着健侧生意的老板暗地里
A CEO with a healthy side business brokering
给有钱的禽兽们拉皮条找杀手
hits for wealthy asshats.
就这样 我们得回去了
All right. We're back to square one.
我们不知道这里边水有多深
We have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.
我们得走了
We got to get going.
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
你还好吗 你没事吧
Hey. You ok? You all right?
-好多了 -好
- Much better. - Ok.
没时间了 快走
No time. Come on.
快走
Come on.
冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快走
Go, go, go.
我们走
Let's go.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
他们在那
Over there!
只剩一发子弹了
Ohh. Oh, it's the last one.
你还剩多少支箭
How many arrows you got left?
不多了
Not enough.
我们可不是都一样了
Oh, boy. Aren't we the couple?
我们会找到办法逃出去的
We are gonna find a way out of this.
一定有解决的办法
There has to be a way to fix it,
我们一定能找到它 昆汀
And we are gonna find it, Quentin.
不管多少次 一定要找到
It doesn't matter how many times. We're gonna find it!
好吧 是吗 要几次呢
Heh heh. Yeah? Sure. What's it gonna be,
六十次 一百次
60 times, 100 times?
不管要来多少次
It's gonna be however many times it takes!
被这样追杀
You know, getting hunted like this
还是在这样的地方 有点像
in a space like this is kind of like
几年前 我对你做的那些事
what I was doing to you all those years ago.
记得吗
Remember?
感觉我应该直接出去赴死 你觉得呢
Sort of makes sense I'd go out like this now, don't you think?
你可不可以节省体力
Would you please just save your strength.
为了什么
For what?
奥利弗 你消灭了这几个
Oliver, you take care of these guys,
他们后边还有增援
There'll be more behind them,
增援后边还有增援
There will be more behind them.
根本没有解救我的方法
There is no saving me from this!
明白吗 你有没有觉得那才是重点
Ok? You ever think that's the point?
也许 你就本不该救我
Maybe you're not supposed to.
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up...
你也不许放弃
And you're not giving up either.
不 不 我不是放弃
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not giving up.
也许我该屈服
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表