剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你知道你要进的是什么地方吗
Do you have any idea what you're about to walk into?
没有什么是我自己应付不了的
Nothing that I can't handle myself.
你需要后援
You'll need backup.
什么情况
What the hell?
别做傻事
I wouldn't.
大卫你好 好久不见
Hello, David. It's been a while.
黑海妖
Black Siren?
大卫 我需要你的帮助
David, I'm gonna need your help,
如果你不帮我的话
and if you don't help me,
我会让你非常痛苦
then I am gonna hurt you very, very badly.
你想要什么
What do you want?
那是次元外推器吗
Whoa? Is that an interdimensional extrapolator?
如果那是你们书呆子说缺口装置 那没错
If that's nerd talk for breach device, then yes,
我需要你把它修好
and I need you to fix it.
那其实不是我的专长领域
That's not really my area of expertise.
好吧
Ok, ok.
我修
I'll do it.
很好 我很高兴你改了主意
Good. I'm so glad you reconsidered.
这是个黑市之类的吗
So this is, what, like a black market?
差不多吧
More or less.
如果JJ想要找个买♥♥家
If JJ wants to find a buyer,
他就会来这
this is where he'll be.
我去后面看看
I'll check the back.
我还是不明白
See, I still don't get it.
你♥爸♥爸是青铜虎 你却没受什么影响
Your dad was Bronze Tiger, and you turned out ok.
我是说 某种程度上
I mean, kind of.
好吧 谢了
Gee. Thanks.
约翰和莱拉简直就是圣人
John and Lyla were basically saints.
嗯 他们总是在担心我
Yeah. Well, they spent all their time worrying about me.
对JJ就不公平了
JJ got shortchanged.
你觉得JJ变成这样是你的缘故
Hey. You think JJ turned out this way because of you?
不是的 是JJ自己的选择
No. JJ made his own choices.
我知道你的内心深处还是想去相信
I know you want to believe that deep down
他还有善良的一面
there's still some good in him.
真的有 听着
There is. Listen.
JJ不仅仅是我的哥哥
JJ wasn't just my brother, ok?
他还是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
那已经是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
是来和我喝酒的吗 老弟
Come to have a drink with me, little bro?
-结束了 JJ -我可不同意
- This is over, JJ. - I don't think so.
-把武器放下 -你先放
- Put down your weapons. - You first.
也许我们有更好的办法来解决这个问题
Maybe there's a better way that we can resolve this.
不 我们解决这个问题的方法
No, no, no. We can resolve this
就是你跟我走
by you coming with us.
我很希望我可以 真的
You know, I wish that I could. I do,
真的 可我还有生意要打理
I do, but I got business to attend to.
我倒是愿意和我的弟弟友好地谈谈
I would settle for a friendly chat with my brother.
你觉得怎么样
What you think?
我觉得这是不可能的
I think that's never gonna happen.
好吧
Fine.
你想谈谈 那我们就谈谈
You want to talk, we'll talk.
看起来很受伤
That looked like that hurt.
认识你改变了我的一生
Knowing you has changed my life.
我爱你
I love you.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
我和香港警♥察♥的线人谈过了
I spoke to contact on Hong Kong police force.
我一提到王博士的名字 他就不说话了
As soon as I mentioned Dr. Wong's name, he stopped talking.
-他好像很害怕 -我想我们知道原因
- He seemed afraid. - I think we know why.
貌似王博士一直在
It seems that Dr. Wong has been working
为中国政♥府♥进行一项秘密项目
on a top secret project for the Chinese government.
没错 这就意味着保安科
Exactly, which means the Security Wing
并不是在绑♥架♥他
wasn't kidnapping him.
而是试图帮助他
It was trying to help him.
他一定处于保护性关押
He must be in protective custody.
在湾仔区的安全屋里
Safe house in the Wan Chai District,
但他们计划今晚把他转移出城
but they're planning on moving him out of the city tonight.
那我们最好开始行动
Then we better get moving.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me.
三合会
Triad.
我们不能让他们把王博士带走
We can't let them get away with Dr. Wong.
不会的 上 上
We won't. Go, go, go, go!
让开 让开
Out of the way! Out of the way!
欢迎回到香港
Welcome back to Hong Kong.
-是毒气 -得撤离人群
- It's gas? - Got to get these people out of here.
我们不能让博士走掉
We can't lose the doctor.
没有王博士的踪迹
No sign of Dr. Wong.
三合会一定把他藏得很深
Triad must have taken him deep underground.
陈娜薇不是被天眼会抓起来了吗
I thought China White was in A.R.G.U.S. custody.
我也是这样想的 据我所知莱拉也是
Yeah. Well, so did I, and as far as I know, Lyla did, too.
我们的处境一下子变得复杂得多了
Well, our situation just got a whole lot more complicated.
你好像已经做好准备牺牲掉那些人了
You seemed ready to let those people die back there.
我知道你已经都安排好了
I knew you had it handled,
你也知道王博士是最重要的
And you knew that Dr. Wong was the priority.
你听着就像我曾认识的一个人...
You sound like someone I used to know--
九年前的你
You 9 years ago,
脑子里只有你的任务
single-minded about your mission.
塔苏 恕我直言 如果你见过
Tatsu, with due respect, if you had seen
我所经历的 你就会理解了
what I have seen, you would understand.
监视者是我们避免此事重演的
The Monitor is our best chance at preventing it
最好机会
from happening again.
你这种盲目的相信我也曾经见过
I've seen that blind faith in you before, as well,
那时是对阿曼达·沃勒
with Amanda Waller.
那不是盲目的相信
That wasn't blind faith.
她以我的家人相要挟 塔苏
She threatened my family, Tatsu.
而眼下 受威胁的是所有存在的家庭
Right now, the stakes are every family in existence.
我说 我真不想打断你们
Guys, I really hate to interrupt this,
可如果我们找不到那个失踪的科学家
But none of this matters if we don't find
这些争吵就都没有意义了
this missing scientist, right?
三合会要他干什么
Why does the Triad want him?
他的研究工作不像是有害的
His work does not seem harmful.
是吗 无辜的人才不会去做什么
Yeah? Well, innocent men don't work
政♥府♥秘密项目呢
on secret government projects.
我们得搞清楚这个项目是什么
We need to know what this project is.
那样我们就明白三合会为什么要抓他了
Then we'll know why the Triad is after him.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
他在拖延时间
He's stalling.
怎么要这么久
What's taking so long?
-完成了 -很好
- It's done. - Great.
你不介意我试一下吧
So you won't mind if we test it out.
不管用
It isn't working.
应该有用的
Well, it should be.
那传送门在哪呢
Then where's the portal?
你想去地球37还是地球14
You want to go to earth-37, earth-14?
我想去地球2
I want to go to earth-2.
地球2...
Earth-2...
不见了
Is gone.
它一开始有登记 但现在变成了阴影一样
It registered at first, but now I see that it's like a shadow.
没有生命迹象
There's no sign of life.
这没有道理
That doesn't make any sense.
你在说谎 修好它 修好它
You're lying. Fix it! Fix it!
我确实修好了
I'm telling you I did.
我可以修理技术问题 但我没法
I can fix tech. I can't bring back
让一整个宇宙回来
a whole ?friggin' universe!
我很抱歉 劳蕾尔
I'm so sorry, Laurel...
但他们已经不在了
But they're gone.
我们快出去吧
Let's get out of here.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
快
Now!
所有政♥府♥数据库都没有记录
There's nothing in any governmental databases
王博士在研究的项目
about the project Dr. Wong was working on.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表