剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
所以 如果 如果监视者不能解决这个
So if--if--if the-- if the monitor can't fix this
如果他不是来帮忙的
and if he is not here to help,
那我所牺牲的一切
then all of these things that I've sacrificed
和那么多人牺牲的一切
and all the things that so many other people
就都是徒劳了
have already sacrificed will have been for nothing.
我需要我的家人活着
I need my family to live,
这意味着我需要这事成功
which means that I need this to work.
你太冒险了
You're risking too much.
别无选择
There's no other choice.
总有其他选择
There's always another choice.
你看起来很紧张 放松
You seem stressed. Relax.
你说你想谈谈
Look. You said you wanted to talk,
那就谈
So talk.
还是不敢相信你会决定去当治安维持者
Still can't believe that you decided to become a vigilante.
你知道你在这里总是你的有一席之地
You know you always have a place here with us.
你有那个标记
You do have the mark.
你知道我为什么有
You know why I got it.
没错 你和爸爸把我从黑暗中
That's right. You and dad's brilliant plan
拯救出来的绝妙计划
to save me from the dark side.
我得到它是因为我想要我哥哥回来
I got it because I wanted my brother back.
你还记得我上中学时吗
You remember when I was in middle school, huh?
还记得那些家伙想让我帮他们经营毒品
Remember when those guys tried to get me to run their drugs?
没心情回忆往事啊 阿康
Not really in the mood for a trip down memory lane, Con.
在你发现后 是你告诉我
When you found out, you were the one that told me
我能成为一个更好的人
that I was better than that.
这个故事中我最喜欢的部分是
My favorite part of that story is
你不听我的话 而我被禁足了
when you didn't listen and I got grounded.
爸爸让我担责
Dad held me responsible.
你想恨我吗
You want to hate me?
你要恨爸爸吗 好啊
You want to hate dad? Fine. Ok.
都没问题
That--that's fair.
不要因此而放弃你的生活
Don't throw your life away because of it.
当我看着你 我仍然看见的是那个孩子
When I look at you, I still see the kid
敢和比他大两倍的人打架
who'd take on somebody twice his size
就因为他欺负了我
just because he was messing with me.
我不是那个孩子了 阿康
Yeah. I'm not that kid anymore, Con.
你是
Yes, you are,
你可以努力 努力扼杀他
And you can try-- you can try to snuff it out,
用面具遮住它
to cover it up with a mask,
但我知道你是谁 现在还不迟
but I know who you are, and it's not too late.
我们可以一起解决这个问题
And we can fix this...together.
你迟到了 我以为你改变主意了
You're late. I thought perhaps you changed your mind.
说话算话
Deal's a deal.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
为了朋友什么都可以
Anything for a friend.
我弄到病毒了
Now I have the virus.
-王博士在哪里 -他就在附近
- Where's Dr. Wong? - He's nearby.
我没想到会接到你的电♥话♥
I was surprised when I got your call.
我没想到你没在天眼会的监狱里
Well, I'm surprised that you're not in an A.R.G.U.S. prison.
很显然政♥府♥不喜欢
Well, apparently the government doesn't like
探员们把炸♥弹♥放进人们的脖子里
when agents put bombs in people's necks.
你知道他们还不喜欢什么吗 负面报道
You know what else they don't like? Bad press.
所以他们给钱让你闭嘴
So they bought your silence.
真遗憾你的朋友狄格尔先生因此丢了工作
It's a shame your friend Mr. Diggle had to lose his job over it.
我猜他也在这里吧
I assume he's here, too.
周边正常
Perimeter's clean.
塔苏 看见王博士了吗
Tatsu, any sign of Dr. Wong?
还没有
Not yet.
我觉得他不在这里
I don't think he's here.
等等 有人来了
Wait. Someone's coming.
奥利弗 让她继续说话
Oliver, keep her talking.
你和我
You and I...
我们从一开始就是敌人
we have been enemies since the very beginning,
但有事要发生了
but there's something coming.
远超我们两个人了
It's bigger than us.
威胁着我们整个地球
It is something that threatens our entire earth.
我要看见他
Let me see him.
把箱子给我
Give me the case.
塔苏 我们要行动了
Tatsu, we have to move now.
我看见他了 我进去了
I see him. I'm going in.
等等 他穿着一件背心
Wait. He's wearing some kind of vest.
看起来像炸♥弹♥
It looks like explosives.
陈娜薇手里肯定有引爆器
China White must have a detonator.
是真的
It's real.
协议里可没有这件背心
That vest is not part of the agreement.
我得确保你不会做蠢事
I had to be sure you weren't gonna do anything stupid.
等我在车里安全了 我就把它关掉
I'll deactivate it once I'm safe in the car.
下次见了 奎恩先生
Until next time, Mr. Queen.
没有下次了
There's not gonna be a next time.
就现在
Now.
糟糕 我去追病毒了
Damn it! I'm going after the virus!
陈娜薇
China White.
塔苏·山城
Tatsu Yamashiro.
你真的以为这次会比上次好吗
You really think this will go better than the last time?
我救下了王博士
I have Dr. Wong.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
病毒安全了
Virus is secure.
要拆除背心 我肯定会引爆它
I can't remove the vest without triggering it.
我们需要引爆器
We need that detonator.
引爆器给我
The detonator.
你最好现在杀了我
You better kill me now.
我拿到引爆器了
I have the detonator.
塔苏
Tatsu?
看来不止我需要支援
Looks like I'm not the only one who needed backup.
塔苏在医务室休息
Tatsu's resting in the infirmary.
会疼好几天 但她会没事的
She'll be in pain for a few days, but she'll be fine.
如果不是你回来
She would have been dead
和我们并肩作战
if you hadn't have come back
她就会死了
and fought with us.
我不知道自己能不能克服在地球2上的经历
I don't know if I'll ever get over what happened
但我会帮助你
on Earth-2, but I'll help you
让这样的事不再发生
make sure it never happens again.
至少我们完成了目标
Well, at least we accomplished our objective.
-王博士怎么样了 -很好
- How's Dr. Wong? - He's fine.
在安全的地方
In a secure location.
病毒也一样
The virus is, too.
我们是不是要发短♥信♥
And so what-- what, do we text
给监控者 让他知道
the Monitor or whatever, letting him know
我们找到他要的人了
we have his guy?
我觉得他不用短♥信♥
Don't think he texts.
先别急着交出王博士
I don't want to hand over Dr. Wong just yet.
我要个说法 如果
I want answers, and if he is not
他不肯告诉我
gonna give them to me,
我就自己想办法
I'm gonna find them somewhere else.
奥利弗 你什么意思
Oliver, what are you talking about?
塔苏 她告诉我
Tatsu... she told me that I had to be
一定要完全确定我的抉择是对的
absolutely sure that I was making the right choice.
她差点死了 约翰
She almost died, John.
为了这个任务
A lot of people have died already
已经死了很多人
for the sake of this mission.
为了他们 我也要找出来
I owe it to all of them to find out
监视者的真实身份
who The Monitor really is.
如果我们不喜欢
And, Oliver, what if we
问题的答复 那该怎么办
don't like the answers to those questions?
如何应对
What do we do then?
我们另寻它法
We find another way to stop it.
一定会有别的方法
There's always another way.
奥利弗 有什么计划
Oliver, so what's the plan?
我要先向一个朋友道歉
I need to apologize to a friend of mine first.
你看怎么样
So...what do you say?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表