剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Connor was an agent at an organization called Knightwatch.
和那里一比天眼会就是幼儿园级别的
It makes A.R.G.U.S. look like a kindergarten class.
金丝雀们倒是和我们不相上下
The Canaries are comparable, though.
金丝雀们
Canaries?
没事 你们有什么信息
Forget it. What do you got?
在死者身上找到了这个
Found this on the vic,
在他的残骸上
what was left of him.
能给我看看吗
May I?
当然
Yeah.
我之前见过这个
I've seen this before.
一个恐怖组织
A, um, terrorist organization,
他们用这个来传递消息
they use these to deliver messages.
你们有黑光灯吗
Do you have a black light?
但我们已经查过上面的墨迹了
Yeah, but we ran the inks on it already.
什么都没发现
Nothing turned up.
那是因为你是在干着的时候查的
That is because you checked it dry.
星城的毒瘤
是那些富人
好吧 这就是我们要找的动机了
Ok. So that's our motive.
干得漂亮 康纳
That's good work, Connor.
你还辨认出了什么吗
Is there something else you recognize?
没有了 就这些
No. Uh, that's it.
是米娅的信息 我八成该...
And that is Mia, so I should probably...
去吧 快去 我晚点和你说
Go. Go, go, go. I'll catch up with you later.
不会真的是JJ吧
It can't really be JJ, can it?
听着 这一切都是从我们到这的那晚开始的
Look. This all started the night we got here.
也许JJ也回来了
Maybe JJ came back, too.
然后他要做的第一件事就是搞个爆♥炸♥
What, and the first thing he decides to do is blow something up?
这根本说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
如果你们了解我哥哥的话就说得通了
It does if you know my brother.
"星城的毒瘤说那些富人"
"Star City's cancer is the rich"
那是JJ爱说的口头语
It's JJ's favorite catchphrase.
我们应该告诉爸爸和团队
Ok. We should tell dad and the team.
绝对不能说 这是自己要去处理的问题
Not a chance. This is our mess to clean up.
但我们可以请他们帮忙
But we could use their help.
我是说 如果JJ看见了约翰 那...
I mean, maybe if JJ sees John, then--
他不会在乎的
Look. He won't care.
如果老爸挡了他的道 JJ也会把他杀了的
JJ will kill dad if he gets in his way.
这是我们的责任
This is on us.
我们要给佐伊报仇
It's on us to avenge Zoe.
那我们要先找到他
Well, then first, we need to find him.
好吧 你最了解他
All right. You know him best.
你了解丧钟帮的人
You know the Deathstrokes.
他会去哪呢
Where would he go?
在一切开始的地方
Where it all began.
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure this is the place?
20年后 这里是银河一号♥
20 years from now, this place is Galaxy One,
但在2019年 这是丧钟帮发迹的地方
But 2019, it's where the Deathstrokes started.
我正在经历最糟糕的昨♥日♥重♥现♥
I am getting a case of deja vu in the worst possible way.
你别露面
You stay out of sight.
康纳和我能搞定
Connor and I got this.
什么
You what?
他死了
He's dead.
有点不太对
Something's not right.
别动...
Don't move...
否则我们就都炸飞了
Or we all go boom.
该死
Frak!
JJ
JJ.
糟了
Oh, crap.
你为什么要这样做 JJ
Why did you do it, JJ?
你为什么要杀死她
Why did you kill her?
妈的 JJ 回答我
Damn it, JJ! Answer me!
JJ是谁啊
Who the hell is JJ?
格兰特
Grant.
有人来了
Incoming.
马上撤退
Evac now!
太棒了 看起来我们回来
Oh, great. Looks like we made it back
刚好赶上个炸♥弹♥陷阱
just in time to walk into a bomb trap.
你们是怎么找到我们的
How'd you find us?
回头再说 我们得先走
Later. We have to move.
恐怕还有个小问题
Might be a bit of a problem.
给我们争取点时间
Buy us a few seconds.
听我口令
On my mark.
3...2...1
跑
Go!
至少我们都还活着
Well, at least we didn't die.
幸亏我们在追踪受害人
It's a good thing we were tracking the victim,
否则你们的状况会比那个驱动器更糟糕
Or you would have been in worse shape than that drive.
至少它还是完整的
At least it's still in one piece.
也许我可以把数据恢复
Maybe I can recover the data.
也许你可以解释一下你们没有后援
Maybe you can explain to all of us what you were doing there
去那干什么
with no backup.
我们自己可以照顾自己的
We can take care of ourselves.
问题不在这 米娅
That's not the point, Mia.
你们在找什么
What were you looking for?
在未来 那个建筑是丧钟帮的大本营
In the future, that building is the Deathstroke home base.
头是格兰特·威尔逊
The leader's Grant Wilson.
斯莱德的另一个儿子 意不意外
Slade's other son. Surprise, surprise.
你们想过要和其他团队成员
Were you ever planning on sharing that information
分享那个信息吗
with the rest of the class?
-没有 -绝对是你亲女儿
- No. - Clearly your daughter.
如果你们知道是格兰特
So if you knew it was Grant,
那为什么叫他JJ
then why did you call him JJ?
我听见你喊他的名字了
I heard you yell his name.
到底是什么情况
What's going on here?
她不知道她在说什么
She doesn't know what she's talking about.
那你告诉我 康纳
Then you tell me, Connor!
我们回来了
We came back.
所以我们想也许JJ也回来了
So we thought maybe jj did, too.
所以我们没有告诉你们丧钟帮的事
That's why we didn't tell you about the Deathstrokes.
康纳 我不明白你的意思
Connor, I don't understand what you're talking about.
在未来 格兰特培养了个新领袖
In the future, Grant trains a new leader,
最终接管了丧钟帮
Someone who eventually takes over the Deathstrokes.
就是JJ
It's JJ.
你告诉我JJ是好人
You told me JJ was fine!
爸爸 对不起
Dad, I'm sorry.
-还有个事 -威廉
- There's something else. - William.
他们有权知道
Look. They have a right to know,
我不想再隐瞒了
And I'm done holding onto this.
未来的星城是个糟糕的地方
Future Star City is a terrible place.
黑帮横行 警♥察♥腐♥败♥
It's run by gangs, the cops are corrupt,
政客们也一样
Politicians, too.
那也包括我吗
Does that include me?
我们想要拯救它
We were trying to save it,
但那就意味着要阻止JJ
But that meant stopping JJ,
我们来这里之前就在那样做
and that's what we were doing right before we came here.
我们以为我们可以 但...
We--we thought we could, but...
佐伊和米娅在一起 然后...
Zoe was with Mia, and...
然后怎么了
And what?
JJ杀了她
JJ killed her.
我很抱歉 雷内
I'm so sorry, Rene.
雷内 站住 我们谈谈
Rene! Rene, stop, man. Let's talk!
有什么可谈的
Talk about what, huh?
谈谈你儿子是怎么杀了我的女儿的
About how your son killed my daughter?
听着 我知道你很生气
Look, man. I know you're angry, ok?
我也很震惊 我的儿子是个凶手 雷内
I'm shook, too. My son's a murderer, Rene,
杀人凶手
A murderer.
但如今我们知道了发生了什么
But, man, now that we know what went on,
也许我们可以做点什么去改变它
maybe we can do something to change it.
怎么改变
Change it how?
如果我们今天做的一切都根本无法
What if what we do today doesn't make
改变未来呢
a damn difference about tomorrow?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表