剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
这地方看起来就和我十三岁时一样
This place looks exactly like it did when I was 13.
我们本计划带你们两个一起回来
We had planned to come back here with both of you.
是啊 不过那计划并没成功
Yeah. That didn't really work out.
因为我死了
Because I died.
你开始怀疑这项任务了吗
Have you come to doubt your commitment to this mission?
如果我知道真正的原因可能会有帮助
It might help if I actually knew why.
想要复原你的宇宙
The recovery of your universe
你只要做一件事
will require a single task.
你必须背叛奥利弗·奎恩
You must betray Oliver Queen.
如果拯救它的代价
If saving it means going back
是让我变回以前的自己
to the person that I used to be,
那还有什么意义
then what the hell is the point?
对不起
I'm sorry.
塔克向篮下运球
Tark drives the lane.
传球给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3.
进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
Bingo! Count it and the foul!
彗星队连得8分
That's an 8-0 run by the Comets,
这支队奋起直追
who have stormed all the way back
在第四节追平了比分
to tie it up here in the fourth quarter.
瞎说 味道都一样
No way. It tastes the same.
这家大贝利汉堡店绝对更好吃
I'm telling you this Big Belly Burger's just better.
我同意他的看法
I think he's right.
这是在被合并之前的老滋味了
This is pre-GWESPin foods merger.
爸 你还在这干什么
Dad, what are you still doing here?
我们是怎么到这来的
How did we get here?
你在说什么
What do you mean?
我刚刚和约翰还有劳蕾尔在屋顶上
I was on a roof with John and Laurel,
然后我们中了麻醉镖
and we were tranqed.
没错 莱拉设计的
Yeah. By Lyla.
但我爸说这一切都只是一场误会
Dad said it was all just a big misunderstanding.
那布罗夫的武器计划我们是怎么处理的
What did we do with Burov's plan for the weapon?
你之前说我们不再需要了
You said we didn't need it anymore.
怎么会呢 监视者还在外头呢
Why? The Monitor's still out there.
他仍是个很大的威胁
He's still a threat.
爸 你还好吗
Dad, are you OK?
你 你看起来好像记不起最近这些事了
You--you look like you don't remember any of this.
我...
I...
我得跟约翰谈谈
I need to talk to John.
这不难办
That should be easy.
他正在那个高端的募款活动等着你
He's waiting for you at that fancy fundraiser.
什么募款活动
What fundraiser?
你已经迟了很多的那个活动
The one you're very late for.
说真的 你还记得你是奥利弗·奎恩对吧
I mean, you do remember you're Oliver Queen, right?
星城
星城市政局
奎恩 警♥察♥和绿箭侠之间
Hey, Queen, what's the difference
有什么不同
between a cop and the Green Arrow?
警♥察♥不需要乔装打扮去干活
A cop doesn't need to play dress-up to do his job.
是啊 没错
Yeah, sure.
-真对不起 奎恩先生 -没关系没事的
- I'm so sorry, Mr. Queen. - It's fine, it's fine.
你总算来了 伙计
There you are, man.
聚会一小时前就开始了 奥利弗
The party started an hour ago, Oliver.
你还记得昨晚我们中了麻醉镖吗
Do you remember getting tranqed last night?
记得 莱拉对那件事非常抱歉
Yeah. Uh, Lyla feels awful about that.
另外 那也不是昨晚发生的事
By the way, that wasn't last night.
-是两天前发生的事 -什么 不可能
- That was two days ago. - What? No.
不不 约翰 那是今晚早些时候
No, no. That-- John, that is the last thing
我在自己的公♥寓♥里醒来前
that I remember before waking up
记得的最后一件事
in my apartment earlier tonight.
你还好吧 哥们
You OK, man?
不好 这 这些 这一切
No. This is--this-- is this the--
这都是监视者搞的鬼
This is the Monitor.
-奥利弗 -约翰 你妻子在和监视者合作
- Oliver. - Your wife is working with the Monitor, John. What--
我还以为这件事我们已经和解了呢
I thought we already settled this.
我是和监视者合作过 但我是双重间谍
I have been working with the Monitor but as a double agent,
我在屋顶上的时候就跟你说过了
which I told you on the roof.
我不 我不记得了
I don't--I don't remember that.
我什么都记不起来了
I'm not remembering anything.
奥利弗 这样吧 你最好先回家 伙计
Oliver, look. Just maybe you should go home, man,
好好睡一觉 好吗
Get a little sleep, OK?
奥利弗你总算来了 市长正找你 快来
Oliver, there you are. Mayor's looking for you. Come on.
什么
What?
你这是怎么了
What happened there?
你不能穿着件脏衬衫上台演讲
Can't give a speech with a stained shirt.
演讲 什么演讲 我要演讲吗
Give a s--what speech? I'm giving a speech?
真好笑 你要讲和市长谈过的联合项目
Very funny. Your joint remarks with the Mayor.
雷内 问你一个严肃的问题
Rene, um, serious question.
帕尔默科技是什么时候重建的
When did Palmer Tech get rebuilt?
不要再玩这套失忆的把戏了
You really need to drop this amnesia routine quick.
这次募款活动是我们唯一的机会
This fundraiser is our only chance to take
让星城警局治安维持者试点计划能够全球推广
the SCPD Vigilante Pilot Program global.
市长需要你以最佳状态演讲
The Mayor needs you to be on point.
-他正等着你呢 -哪个他
- He's waiting for you. - He who?
难道 难道市长不是博拉德吗
Isn't--isn't Pollard the Mayor?
她倒是想
In her dreams maybe.
你到底怎么了 奥利弗
What's the matter, Oliver?
你看起来就跟见了鬼似的
You look like you seen a ghost.
绿 箭
第八季 第六集
听我说 我刚刚想到
So listen. I was thinking about making
要对演讲内容做些小调整
a few changes to the speech,
所以我觉得我应该先和你商量一下
so I figured I should run it by you first.
这不可能 这...
This is not possible. This is...
什么 别跟我说你被吓倒了
What? Don't tell me you're scared
就因为一点临场的背诵 奥利弗
of a little last-minute memorization, Oliver.
我已经很久没有见到你了
It's been a while since I've seen you.
也许有几天了吧
Couple of days maybe.
但你看我的样子好像多年没见了
You're looking at me like it's been years.
没有 你说得对 几天没见
No. You're right. A couple days.
好的 那听仔细了
Right. So listen.
我刚刚想到应该增加一两句话
I was thinking about adding a line about, you know,
说我告诉过你摘下面具并不是一个好主意
me telling you it was a bad idea to unmask,
但也许可以用开玩笑的方式表达
but, you know, maybe a joke about how
你宁可去坐超级监狱
you'd rather take it to supermax
也不要听我的建议
than take my advice.
你觉得怎么样
Heh. You know? What do you think?
你知道我进过斯拉博赛监狱吗
You know that I went to Slabside?
当然 怎么了
Yeah. What's that,
你是在暗示我去探监的次数不够多吗
your way of saying I should have come visit more often?
昆汀 就在我入狱之前
Quentin, right before I turned myself in...
迪亚兹冲你开了一枪 对吗
Diaz shot you, right?
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
那个王八蛋差点杀了我
That son of a bitch almost killed me.
我差点就死在手术室 你不记得了吗
Almost died in the O.R. You don't remember?
跟我的记忆有些偏差
I remember it differently.
医生们都是我是个奇迹
Well, the doctors called it a miracle.
我缺氧了很长时间
I was without oxygen for so long,
我本来都应该入土了
I should have been 6 feet under.
感觉就好像我逃过了命中一劫似的
Felt like I escaped my fate or something.
有个东西你们得过来看看
Hey. There's something you need to see.
在星城警局发生了
So...there's a hostage situation
人♥质♥挟持事件
at the SCPD.
绑匪头目要求会见市长
The leader's demanding to meet with the Mayor.
不 不行 你不能去那里
No. No. You can't go down there.
我们会派出特别行动队
We'll call in a special-ops team.
我是市长 我的分内之事再危险也得自己来
I'm the Mayor. Nobody does my dirty work for me.
替我向来宾致歉
Give my apologies to the guests.
那我 我要跟你一起去
I'm--I'm gonna come with you.
好的 不过你也许想换身衣服
Ok, but you might want to bring a change of clothes
因为直觉告诉我我们会需要穿绿衣服的人
because something tells me we're gonna need the green guy.
跟联调局联♥系♥
Get the Feds on the line.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表