剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You can survive this,
活着回家 纠正我的错误
make it home, right my wrongs,
但首先你得挺过去
but you got to live through this first.
活下去
Survive.
不
No!
什么鬼
What the frak?
抱歉 我没想吓你
Sorry. I-- I didn't mean to scare you.
我本想通过时间传送门到你的门口
I meant to time portal to your front door,
但我想我定位过了一点
but I guess I-- I overshot the mark a bit.
这... 这地方不错
This is a-- this is a nice room.
时间传送门
Time portal?
星城
对 我是时空旅行者 忘了吗
Yeah. I'm a time traveler, remember?
好吧 你为什么要到这
Right. Ok. Uh, and why did you time travel here?
因为我要带你去你♥爸♥爸的葬礼
Because I'm here to take you to your father's funeral.
我真该早点试试这个
You know, I actually should have tried that sooner.
其实没那么挑战
It's not that hard, actually.
那是因为你的胳膊和电线杆那么粗
That's because your arms are the size of telephone poles.
你还好吗
You doing ok?
我什么时候不好了
When am I ever not ok?
我觉得大家其实都不太好
I don't think any of us are really ok,
但这对你的打击似乎特别大
but it seems to be hitting you particularly hard.
我挺好 一贯如此
I'm fine, like always.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-嗯 开始吧 -好
- Yeah. Let's do this. - Yeah.
奥利弗怎么叫这东西
So what did Oliver call this thing?
他叫它四德之印
He called it the mark of 4.
你怎么样
So how you doing?
我就是对葬礼有点紧张
I'm just-- I'm nervous about the funeral.
是
Yeah.
好吧 西娅会来
Yeah. You know, Thea's gonna be there.
试想奥利弗的两个妹妹都会来
Imagine both of Oliver's sisters would be there.
我是突然离开西娅的
I kind of left Thea abruptly.
原来你是担心尴尬的重逢
Ah. You're worried about an awkward reunion.
对于任何一种重逢我都会担心
I'm worried about any kind of reunion.
不妨这么看
Well, hey. Look at it this way.
在与米拉库鲁士兵
After fighting the Mirakuru soldiers
和死神会的斗争之后
and the Thanatos Guild,
与你的前女友见面应该是小菜一碟
seeing your ex-girlfriend should be cake.
所以我才害怕
That's why I'm scared.
我不想让她成为我的前女友
I don't want her to be my ex-girlfriend.
费利西蒂什么时候到
So when's Felicity get to town?
我不清楚她会不会来
I don't know if she's coming.
这可是她丈夫的葬礼
It's her husband's funeral, man.
正因如此我才觉得她不会来
Which is exactly why I think she might miss it.
我也不清楚 雷内
I don't know, Rene.
她找了个阿姨看护米娅
She has a nanny watching Mia right now.
费利西蒂都下不来床
Felicity hasn't even made it out of bed.
我不知道怎么帮她
I have no idea how to help her.
至少把我带上做支援
At least bring me for backup.
我们还要说多少次 狄格尔
How many times are we gonna go over this, Diggle?
我查了拜恩的财务状况
You know, I went through Byrne's financials.
每个月 他都会拿超过一百万
Every month, he gives over $1 million
给这个叫暗黑舰队的地方
to this outfit called Black Armada.
-知道他们是干什么的吗 -私人安保公♥司♥
- You know who they are? - Private security firm.
-前特种部队的 -没错
- Former special forces. - That's right,
而你不认为也带上你自己的
and you don't think it's a good idea to bring
退役军人是个好主意吗
a former soldier of your own?
对
No.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你根本不想我去
I don't think you really want me there.
谢谢你终于理解我的意思了
Oh. Thanks for finally getting my point.
我觉得你不想让我去是因为你怕
I don't think you want me there because you're afraid
我会阻止你进行冷血的杀戮
I will stop you from committing cold-blooded murder.
你觉得你的使命是少死人
You think that your role is to keep the body count low.
今晚有办法阻止他而不用要他的命
There's a way you can stop him tonight without killing him.
你可以把他关进监狱
You could take him to prison,
你可以来伸张正义
You could see that justice is served.
那家伙贩卖♥♥人口
The man traffics in human beings.
-杀了他就是伸张正义 -可代价呢
- Killing him is justice. - But at what cost?
你说你的任务永远不会结束 相信我
You say your mission will never end. Well, trust me,
如果你迷失了自我 要不了多久任务就结束了
it will end a lot sooner if you lose who you are.
米娅
Mia?
别担心 这次不是因为又有个危机要来了
Don't worry. The Monitor didn't drop me off
监视者把我送来的
because there's another crisis coming.
还是没说清楚你在这做什么
That still doesn't explain what you're doing here.
劳蕾尔的妹妹来了
Laurel's sister showed up,
以为我可能会乐于参加我爸爸的葬礼
thought I might enjoy going to my dad's funeral.
你用这些东西在干嘛
And what are you doing with all this stuff?
尽我所能联♥系♥我妈妈
Trying my best to channel my mom.
抱歉 当莎拉送我回来的时候
Sorry. Um, when Sara dropped me off,
她跟我说了很久让我不要告诉别人
she gave me this whole lecture about not telling people
未来的事 所以...
about the future, so...
莎拉出现的几周前
A few weeks before Sara showed up...
发生了一件事
something happened.
威廉
William!
当着我的面 而我无法阻止
Right in front of me. I couldn't do anything to stop it, and...
作为绿箭侠 我已经失败了
I am already failing at being the Green Arrow.
我们所做的并不容易
What we do is not easy.
有挫折 有悲剧
There are setbacks, there are tragedies,
但是天呐 米娅 你父亲
but, God, Mia, your father,
他会为你肩负着这一切
he would be so, so proud
而感到非常非常骄傲
of how you're carrying all of that.
我连他毕生都在为之冒险的
I can't even do the one thing that
那一件事都做不到
he risked his entire life to do--
就是保护我的家人
protect my family.
这是什么
What's this?
你妈妈编写的的弓箭手协议
Well, your mother's Archer Protocol scans news stations
会扫描新闻台搜寻某些关键词
for certain key words.
威廉·克莱顿 已故英雄奥利弗·奎恩之子
William Clayton, the son of the late hero Oliver Queen,
今晚在他的家乡中城被绑♥架♥
was abducted tonight in his hometown of Central City.
警♥察♥仍无法确认
The police have been unable to confirm
绑♥架♥案中任何一嫌疑人
any suspects in the kidnapping.
听着 抱歉我就那样离开了
Look. I'm sorry about the way that I left.
我只是
I just...
奥利刚刚去世
Ollie's just passed away,
威廉又被绑♥架♥了
And William's been kidnapped,
所以 关于你的道歉 时机不太好
so...as far as apologies go, your timing's a little not great.
如果你还觉得奥利弗的使命已完成
If you still think Oliver's mission's finished,
等我们把威廉救回来 你自己告诉他
tell that to William when we get him back.
我们会救他回来
We will get him back,
但是 约翰 威廉在星城外被绑♥架♥
but, John, William was kidnapped outside of Star City.
我相信这会让他感觉好的多
I'm sure that will make him feel a whole lot better.
-我联♥系♥了费利西蒂 -我也是
- I reached out to Felicity. - Yeah. Me, too.
联♥系♥不上
Radio silence.
我让莎拉去看看她
I asked Sara to check on her.
我很久没在这里看见这么多人了
I haven't seen this many people down here in a while.
都像个派对了
It's almost like a party.
我试着用一个锁眼卫星阵列
I tried running a quad-grid search tasked
进行网格搜索 但是...
to a keyhole satellite array, but...
该阵列在进行固件升级时被恶意攻击
That array's dark-sided as it undergoes a firmware upgrade,
但幸运的是 当威廉搬到中城时
but fortunately when William moved to Central City,
他专横的继母
his overbearing stepmom
在他的手臂上植入了皮下追踪装置
implanted a subdermal tracking device into his arm.
道德上 是有争议的
Ethical...Debatable.
他一回到星城就没信♥号♥♥了
Which went dark as soon as he reentered Star City.
这倒是挺方便
Well, that's convenient at least.
我正在整理一份他可能在的位置
Just one second as I work up a statistically correlated list
的显著性相关列表
of possible locations he could be at.
这是个很长的列表啊
That is a very long list.
这正是我们召集了所有人的原因
Which is exactly why we called everyone.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表