剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们一起离开
How about you and me leave together?
说得很好 但你又一次
It was a nice speech, but once again,
把自己当成了一切的中心
you have managed to make everything about you.
这与你和父亲都无关
This isn't about you or dad.
你们对于责任 家庭 城市荣誉感
Yeah. You both have this misguided idea
都有着错误的认知
about duty and family, civic pride.
你们都看不见大局
You fail to see the bigger picture.
我有远见
I have vision.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你真以为我想不到你们会来这里
Did you really not think that I knew you'd show up here?
好 去他的一团垃圾
Yes. Worthless piece of junk, my ass.
丧钟帮要这个干什么
What the hell did the Deathstrokes want with this?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?!
我知道你以为
Oh. Hey, hey. I knew that you thought
我想要的是瓦斯奎斯保险箱里的东西
that I'd be after the valuables in Vasquez's safe
还以为佐伊会带你找到
and that Zoe would lead you here,
她知道的唯一一个地下交易场所
the one shady trading post that she knows about, right?
你要的不是钱
You were never after the money.
我可以完全摧毁系统 当然不用阻碍它
Why cripple the system when you can rip its heart out?
我的天
Oh, my god.
统一运动一旦失败
Once the unification movement is gone,
我们就会夺取权力
the power vacuum is ours to fill.
我们说完了
I think we're done here.
休想
Not even close.
你碰不了我
You are not gonna touch me.
真的吗 为什么呢
Oh, yeah? And why is that?
因为你敢动我
Because if you do,
现在袭击你地堡的人
the men who are storming your bunker right now
就会杀了你哥哥
will kill your brother.
威廉
William?
威廉 你能收到吗
William, do you copy?
我说了 我们完事了
Like I said, I think we're done here.
你敢伤他 我一定会杀了你
If you hurt my brother, I swear I will kill you.
JJ 求你了
JJ...please.
你看错我了 弟弟
You were wrong about me, brother.
那从来不是面具
It was never a mask.
医生比较希望你能住院
Think the doctors would have preferred you stay in the hospital.
这不算什么
I have survived worse.
给你带了礼物
Brought you something.
-草药 -传说它能
- Herbs. - There's a rumor going around
加快伤口愈合
they help with healing.
我见过许多战斗
I have seen many battles.
有一瞬间 我以为
For a moment, I believed
这是我的最后一战
this was my last.
我看见了绍夫和马赛欧
I saw Akio and Maseo,
但是 我命不该绝
But...this was not my time.
塔苏 你差点因我而死
Tatsu, you almost died because of me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你说得没错
Well, you were right when you said that
有些任务不值得付出
some missions aren't worth the cost,
我要确保这个任务值得我的付出
so I'm gonna make sure that this one is.
你要去哪里
So where will you go?
你听说过监视者和即将到来的危机吗
You heard a rumor about The Monitor and a coming crisis?
我觉得你在新月会
I doubt the Crescent Order
找不到答案
will have the answers you seek.
幸好 在地球上有一个远比新月会
Thankfully, there are organizations on this earth
古老的组织
far, far older than the Crescent Order.
我要去南达帕巴特
I'm going to Nanda Parbat.
你应该告诉我地球2上会发生那样的事
You should have told me what was going to happen on earth-2.
约翰也在那里 他可能会死的
John was there. He could have been killed.
那个地球被摧毁是必要的牺牲
The destruction of that earth was a necessary sacrifice.
劳蕾尔·兰斯呢
And what about Laurel Lance?
她的朋友和家人
Her friends, her family--
如果我们不让奥利弗·奎恩做好准备
Countless more like them will perish
无数的和他们一样的人
if we do not ensure that Oliver Queen is prepared
也将死去
for what is coming.
你成功了吗
Were you successful?
是的 王博士在我手上
Yes. I have Dr. Wong.
那我们继续
Then let us proceed.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表