剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
No. Little man's gone through enough already.
再说了 我得知道到底什么任务这么重要
Besides, I need to know what mission was so important
以至于你让我留在这 而不是去南达尔巴特
that you wanted me here instead of Nanda Parbat.
本·特纳目前正在执行一个深度卧底任务
Ben Turner is currently on a deep cover op,
所以我一直在照看他的家人
So I've been keeping an eye on his family.
桑德拉·霍克一直照常和我们报平安
Sandra Hawke has never missed a check-in
但昨天没有
until yesterday.
所以你觉得桑德拉和康纳出事了
So you think something happened to Sandra and Connor?
我确信
I know it.
这些照片是在卡斯尼亚的机场拍的
These pictures were taken at an airfield in Kasnia.
卡斯尼亚 那么远
Kasnia? That's far from home.
桑德拉和康纳有可能是去见特纳了吗
Any chance Sandra and Connor are meeting up with Turner?
卡斯尼亚离特纳的哪一个任务都不近
Kasnia's nowhere close to any of Turner's missions
过去的 现在的 将来的
Past, present, or future,
然后还有这个男人
And then there's this man.
阿布多·纳多克 那架飞机是他的
Abdul Nardoc. He owns that plane.
纳多克自诩慈善家
Nardoc bills himself as a philanthropist,
但有信息显示他和当地的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有联♥系♥
But intel suggests that he has ties to local terrorists.
他明天要在家里搞一个募款活动
he's throwing a fundraiser tomorrow at his home.
桑德拉和康纳极有可能被关在了那里
Odds are good that Sandra and Connor are being held on site.
我们需要渗透进去 看着他
We need to infiltrate and get eyes on them.
为什么不派天眼会小队去
Why not just take an A.R.G.U.S. recon team?
过去的几个月我一直在试图瓦解
I've spent the past few months trying to untangle the web
天眼会的腐♥败♥网络
of corruption at A.R.G.U.S.
在消除腐♥败♥前 我不能信任任何人去做这事
Until I eliminate it, I can't trust this with anyone.
我需要你支持我 约翰
I need you with me, john.
你都喊我约翰了
Must be really important
这事一定很重要
if you call me John.
我猜我需要一身西服
Guess I need a suit.
我已经选好了
I already picked one out.
你们现在不是变成朋友了吗
I thought you guys were friends now.
也不...完全算吧
Well...not exactly.
好吧 这地方真是一点都不阴森呢
Ok. Well, this place isn't the least bit creepy.
停
Hold!
退下
Leave us.
原先你的学生还知道先问问题的
Your students used to ask questions first.
我吸取教训了
I have learned
犹豫不决通常都会带来致命后果
that hesitation often proves fatal.
你们不应该来这里的
You should not have come to this place.
你欠我一次
You owe me a debt.
我是来收债的
I'm here to collect.
你们冒着巨大的危险来这里
You come here at great peril.
尤其是你
Especially you.
你的英勇事迹传播甚广
Word of your exploits has traveled far.
我妹妹怎么样了
How is my sister?
她很好 正在度假
She's great. Vacationing,
忙着晒日光浴呢
Working on a tan.
我看你挺过了牢狱之苦
I see you survived prison.
帕克医生没有
Dr. Parker didn't.
听说他是被一把剑杀死的
Heard he was killed with a sword.
那是他罪有应得
He received the justice he deserved.
所以你现在重操旧业了吗
So now you're back to your old exploits?
联盟解散了 这片地区变得很不安稳
With the league gone, the region has become quite unstable.
而你觉得在这样的地方
And you think training a bunch of assassins
训练一群刺客 有助于维稳
in a place like this is gonna stabilize it?
我觉得这个行动方针
I think it a wiser course of action
起码比一个女子单挑死神会明智多了
than declaring a one-woman war on the Thanatos Guild.
尽管我很乐意与你辩论一番 塔莉亚
Much as I would like to have a debate, Talia,
但我需要知道联盟关于马尔·诺武的一切信息
I need to know whatever the league might know about Mar Novu.
这个名字很不常见 如果听过我应该会记得
That's an unusual name. I'd remember it.
如果这么说有帮助的话 他貌似是个宇宙百事通
If it helps, he's apparently some kind of cosmic know-it-all.
这类人物通常有许多名字
Well, such beings often go by many names.
如果我帮了你
If I help you,
我欠你的就还清了吗
I can consider my debt paid?
对
Yes.
如果联盟有关于这个男人的任何信息
If the league has any information concerning this man,
那一定在可伦沙阿底下
it will be found underneath the Karan Shah.
联盟的要塞
The league's stronghold.
那里已经被毁了
It has since been destroyed,
但我父亲将联盟的记录放在地下墓穴里了
but my father kept the league records in the catacombs,
如果幸运的话 它们应该还在原地等着被发掘
So with any luck, they're still there waiting to be found.
我们傍晚出发
We leave at nightfall.
她依旧风趣
She's still fun.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - I'm fine.
只是...嘴里进了些尘土
I think I just -- got some dust in my mouth.
上次这里有这么大灰吗
Was it this dusty last time?
上次更糟
It was worse.
你确定这样能行吗
Are you sure this is gonna work?
如果我能入侵星系一的摄像头
If I can tap into the old Galaxy One cameras,
我们应该就可以看见一切了
we should be able to see everything,
包括JJ和他的疯子丧钟帮
including JJ and his Deathstroke maniacs.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
伙计们 这里正好有个办公室我能用
Guys, there's an office just up here I can use.
好了 我需要一分钟重启系统
Ok. System's gonna need a minute to reboot
然后才能进去
before I can access it.
听着 我知道你觉得这不是个好主意
Look. I know you think this is a bad idea.
我们四个人在JJ的地盘上对付他们全部人
The 4 of us taking on all of JJ's forces on their home turf?
确实不是我的首选
Wasn't my first choice.
但还是谢谢你来了
Thanks for coming anyway.
我们是一个团队 我只是...
We're a team. I just--
希望你是出于正确的原因才这么做的
I hope you're doing this for the right reasons.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我也很气JJ居然想杀了威廉
I'm pissed that JJ tried to kill William, too,
但我们不能让恐惧左右我们的战略
but we can't let fear dictate our strategy.
我才不怕JJ和他的白♥痴♥团伙
I'm not afraid of JJ or his idiot goons.
我知道 但你害怕失去你哥哥
I know, but you are afraid of losing your brother.
坏消息 伙计们
Bad news, guys.
系统的状况比我预想的还要糟
System's in worse shape than I thought.
我需要更多时间
I'm gonna need more time.
我们该各就各位
We should get into position.
我会陪着威廉等他弄完
I'll stay with William until he's done.
你们这边搞定了和我们说一声
Let us know when you're up and running.
好的
Yeah.
看见了不少不友善的面孔
See a lot of unfriendly faces here.
你呢
How you looking?
等着监控录像上传完毕
Just waiting for the security feeds to finish uploading.
以卧底的身份跳舞让我有种既视感
Dancing undercover's like deja vu.
纳多克在那
There's Nardoc.
不如我们靠近点
What do you say we take a closer look,
看看他的朋友们是谁
find out who his friends are?
阿富汗之后 你可经历了不少
You've come a long way since Afghanistan.
有时候 我真希望我们还在执行那次任务
Yeah. Well, sometimes, I wish we were still on that tour.
生活远没有那么复杂
Life was a lot less complicated.
但那样我们就结不了婚了
But we wouldn't be married.
那倒是 也就离不了婚了
That's true. Or divorced.
也就无法复婚了 我们也就没有乖儿子了
Or remarried, and we wouldn't have our beautiful boy.
全部监控视频采集完毕
All the feeds are complete.
收到
Copy that.
桑德和拉康纳在这呢
Sandra and Connor are here.
他们被关在东北角的
They're being held in a room
一个房♥间里
in the northeast corner.
很好 我们要在纳多克弄明白之前就把他们撤离
Good. We'll exifl them out before Nardoc knows what hit him.
恐怕不会那么容易
I don't think it's gonna be that easy.
为什么
Why?
我们刚刚比对上了纳多克的一个朋友
We just got a hit on one of Nardoc's friends.
那个黑西装蓝领带的...
The man in the black suit and blue tie--
法萨德·卡迪尔
Farzad Qadir.
葛雷姆·卡迪尔的儿子
Gholem Qadir's son.
-本·特纳杀死的那个 -是为了救我
- Who Ben Turner killed? - To save me.
我觉得他家人的绑♥架♥并非偶然
I doubt his family's kidnapping is a coincidence.
他们没破坏的地方还真不错
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表