剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
并且他向我展示了我们的未来
and he showed me us, our future
我们的未来就那样消失了 仿佛从未存在过
just wiped away, gone as if it never existed.
所以你就跟他达成协议了
So you made a deal with him?
我们将一起合作来找到
We would work together to find heroes
足够强大的英雄们来应对这次危机
strong enough to face this crisis.
他告诉我这是保护我们一家人的唯一办法
He told me it was the only way I could protect our family.
莱拉 你也许已经接受了
Lyla, you may have accepted
这是前行的唯一方式
that this was the only way to move forward,
但我还没接受
but I have not.
我不会接受
I won't.
想来我不该惊讶于黑金丝雀会飞
Guess I shouldn't be surprised the black canary knows how to fly.
开飞机简单 难的是着陆
Flying's easy. Landing's the hard part.
逗你的
Kidding.
到了
There it is...
炼狱
Purgatory.
没有我印象中那么被炸的满目疮痍了
Looks a little less bombed out than I remember.
我听了这么多关于这个地方的传说
After everything I've heard about this place,
没想到它如此...
I didn't imagine it to be so...
可怕
Terrifying?
美丽
Beautiful.
你会这么认为也很正常
Makes sense you'd think so
因为你显然会来这里生活
since apparently you're moving here.
也许不用
Maybe not.
这一次 你是团队的一部分
This time around, you are part of a team.
岛上分队 收到了吗
Island team, do you copy?
我们在岛屿南部五英里 准备降落 完毕
We are 5 miles south and inbound for landing. Over.
收到
We copy.
岛上分队会到跑道上帮你们卸货 完毕
Island team will meet you at the airstrip to unload. Over.
目前无风
No wind to speak of.
看来我们将会迎来一次平稳的降落
Looks like we're in for a relatively smooth landing.
等等 等等 那是什么
Hang on. Hang on. What the hell is that?
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
上面还好吗
Is everything all right up there?
我们发现了...
We're picking up--
有东西过来了
Something's incoming.
她是说"过来"吗
Did she say, "incoming"?
黛娜 在吗 能听见我说话吗
Dinah, are you there? Can you read me?
能听见我说话吗
Can you read me?
天啊
Oh, my god.
做好紧急迫降准备
Brace for emergency landing.
抓紧
Hold on!
他们没可能安全降落了
They're not gonna make it.
我们得找到坠机地点
We need to find the crash site.
我已经尽可能地快了
I'm working as fast as I can.
我联♥系♥不上罗伊 雷内 或是黛娜
I can't get in contact with Roy, Rene, or Dinah.
有东西一直在阻断我的信♥号♥♥
Something keeps blocking my signal.
不是东西 而是人 把飞机打下来的人
Not something, someone. Whoever shot down that plane.
你本该告诉我们这里还有别人的
You should have told us we weren't alone.
我以为只有我们
I thought we were.
我让天眼会搜查了全岛
I had A.R.G.U.S. sweep the entire island.
好了 我找到坐标了
Ok. I just got the coordinates,
但钚降落在了另一个地方
But the plutonium landed in a different spot.
装钚的盒子里有个追踪器
There's a tracker in the case,
但它离雷内 黛娜 罗伊都不近
but it's nowhere near Rene, Dinah, or Roy.
救人要紧
The people are the priority.
显然如此
Well, obviously,
但我们也需要钚来造武器
but we still need the plutonium to build the weapon.
好吧 约翰 我们分头行动
All right. John, let's split up.
我来负责救援
I'll run point on the rescue.
康纳 你跟我走
Connor, you're with me.
我也去 是我把他们喊来的
I'm coming, too. I called them here.
这事是我的责任
This is on me.
无论你们三个做什么 都要小心行事
Whatever the 3 of you do, just be careful.
我们不知道这些人是谁 想要什么
We don't know who these people are or what they want.
收到
Copy that.
我猜那意味着 我们三个
And I guess that means, what, the 3 of us,
我们负责核武器任务吗
we are on nuclear weapon duty?
我留在这里
I'm staying here.
你同意吗
Are you OK with that?
得有人保护威廉
Someone needs to protect William.
老天 谢了
Gee. Thanks.
有道理
It's fair.
谢谢
Thank you.
威廉在这份地图上同步了钚的位置
William synced this map to the plutonium's location.
它能带领我们接近装钚的盒子
It's gonna get us close to the case,
但坐标并不完全准确
but the coordinates won't be exact,
所以我们得搜索这整片区域
so we're gonna have to sweep the area.
我们越早找到越好
Well, the sooner we find it, the better
因为我真的不太喜欢这座岛
because I am not a fan of this island.
是吗 这岛确实会给人这种感觉
Yeah? Well, it has that effect on people.
我从没...从没想过
You know, I, uh-- I never expected
会这样和你一起出任务
to be on a mission with you like this, you know.
我很开心你在这里
I'm glad you're here.
无意冒犯 但这种值得纪念的时刻
No offense, but shouldn't this Kodak moment
不应该是由你和另一个人共享吗
be with you and someone else?
-什么 -你和米娅
- What? - You and Mia.
我想给她一点空间
Trying to give her a little space.
你确定你不是在逃避一场艰难的谈话吗
Sure you're not trying to avoid a difficult conversation?
我确信她并不想和我谈 劳蕾尔
I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to talk to me, Laurel.
奥利弗 别傻了行吗
Oliver, don't be an idiot, OK?
那个姑娘满心只想着不辜负她父亲的期望
All that girl wants to do is live up to her father.
好吧 这位父亲满心只想着完成这次任务
Fine. All this father wants is to complete this mission
这样我的孩子们才能活下去
So that my kids actually have a world to live in.
我们快到了 走吧
We are almost there. Come on.
奥利弗
Oliver.
一个建议
A piece of advice.
你埋葬在这座岛上的悔恨已经够多了
Don't leave this island with more regrets
不要带着更多的悔恨离开
than you already have buried here.
用2019年的技术造这个武器可能会难死我
Building this weapon with 2019 tech may actually kill me.
我想念未来了
I miss the future.
这是什么
What's this?
那些是非常不稳定的矮星粒子
Those are very volatile dwarf star particles
它们足以夷平整座城市或岛屿
that could level an entire city or island.
好吧 我能帮忙做些什么
All right. What can I do to help, huh?
你知道如何计算球的体积吗
Well, do you know how to calculate the volume of a sphere?
三分之四π乘以半径的立方
4/3 pi times radius cubed.
我也是费莉西蒂养大的 记得吗
I was raised by Felicity, too, remember?
好吧 你知道
Right. Well, do you know
量子物理学里的泡利不相容原理是什么吗
what the Pauli exclusion principle of quantum physics is?
没花这么多心思在这上面
Didn't pay that much attention.
那你基本就没办法
Well, then that pretty much takes you out of the running
以任何有意义的方式帮助我了
of helping me in any meaningful way.
靠 我需要一个剥线钳
Damn. I'm gonna need a wire stripper.
这些是我这辈子见过的
These are the most complicated coding
最复杂的编程和设计序列
and design sequences I have ever seen,
我说"这辈子"时可是算上了2040年的
and I'm including 2040 when I say, "ever."
躲在地堡里 错过所有任务
It's not like you to hide out in the bunker
可不像是你啊
and miss out on all the action.
还在生爸爸的气吗
Still mad at dad?
这是他自己的命
It's his life.
他想怎么玩命都行 对吧
He can do whatever he wants with it, right?
他一直都这样
Always has.
你这话说得有点重了 不觉得吗
You're being a bit harsh, don't you think?
你有点太冷静了 不觉得吗
And you are being a bit chill, don't you think?
我从头到尾都是对的
I was right all along.
没错 他总是把做英雄
Yeah. He has always been a hero first
排在做父亲之前
and a dad second.
我们就不该相信他的
We never should have trusted him.
-米娅 -我去给你找剥线钳
- Mia. - I'm getting your wire stripper.
很抱歉我们是在这种情况下初次见面
I'm sorry our first meeting had to be this.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表