剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我一定会告诉所有人
I am going to make sure to tell everyone
你这个叛徒的真面目
exactly what kind of traitor you really are.
劳蕾尔 我真的不知道你在说什么
Laurel, I truly have no idea what you're talking about,
但不管你怎么看我
but whatever it is you're feeling toward me,
那都是你的事
that's on you.
谢谢您的建议 菲力博士
Thank you for the advice, Dr. Phil,
我也给你点吧
and now here's some for you.
你下次想要出♥卖♥♥♥谁的时候
The next time you decide to double-cross someone,
千万别选一个特别会报复的女人
don't pick a woman who specializes in revenge.
你在威胁我
You're threatening me.
对 我就是 不过别担心
Yes. Yes, I am, but don't worry.
反正你也不会记得
You won't remember anyway,
顺便说一下 我剪
And by the way, I pull off
短发比你好看多了
the short hair way better than you do.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
有消息说
Well, word came down that
绿箭侠报告有炸♥弹♥威胁
the Green Arrow called in a bomb threat,
于是我就想 "他怎么知道的
so I thought to myself, "How did he know about that,
而且怎么不告诉我呢"
and why didn't he call me?"
因为监视者把我困在了一个时间循环里
Because the Monitor has me trapped in a time loop.
我告诉过你的
Already told you that.
绝对不是我期待的答案
Ok. Definitely not the answer I was expecting,
如果有监视者参与 那一切皆有可能
But if the Monitor's involved, anything is possible.
知道怎么逃出去吗
Any idea how to break out?
我必须要救昆汀
I have to save Quentin's life.
我以为这是逃出去的关键
I thought that this was the key to it,
但我什么都没找到
but I'm not finding anything.
肯定是有什么的 没有解决不了的事
Well, has to be something. No case is unsolvable.
这次可能就解决不了
This might be impossible.
你会有办法解决的
Well, you'll figure it out.
我真希望我能像你一样确信
I do wish I was as sure as you are.
你知道我为什么这么肯定吗 是你
You want to know what makes me so sure? You.
你 奥利弗 你总是能有办法解决
You, Oliver. You always figure it out.
你从不停止斗争 你从不放弃
You never stop fighting. You never give up.
你总是坚持不懈
You always keep at it.
这次又有什么不同呢
Why should this be any different?
不管这是哪个你
Whatever version this is of you,
你都能给出最好的建议
you still give the best advice.
我真是受宠若惊啊
Yeah. I'm flattered.
天眼会有更先进的分♥析♥设备
Well, A.R.G.U.S. has Some more sophisticated analytical equipment.
你能把我弄进去吗
Any chance you can get me in there?
我觉得我能打几个电♥话♥
Yeah. I bet I can make a few calls.
所以你是说我们正处于
So you're telling me we're in some kind
比尔·默里电影里的那种另一个现实世界里吗
of a alternate reality based on the plot of a Bill Murray movie?
我本来想说是汤姆·克鲁斯的电影 但没差
Well, I was gonna go with a Tom Cruise flick but basically.
我很高兴你能相信我
Also just really glad that you believe me.
这不是你告诉我的最疯狂的事
Well, it's not the craziest thing you ever told me.
我很高兴这个监视者
I mean, I'm just glad this Monitor guy
还让我当市长
just kept me as Mayor, you know?
怎么了 这是什么表情
What? What's that look?
是这样的 在我的世界里
It--it's just that, uh, in my world
或者说是在现实世界 你不是市长了
or in the real world, uh, you're not Mayor anymore.
是吗 博拉德
Really? Ohh. Pollard.
她总是对我不爽
She always had it in for me.
还有什么吗
There something else?
劳蕾尔 宝贝
Laurel. Sweetheart,
当你有事瞒着我时 我总能知道
I always know when you're hiding something from me.
请告诉我 是什么
Please tell me. What is it?
一年半前
It--it's a year and a half ago,
当迪亚兹 当他对你开枪时
when Diaz-- when he shot you
在 在现实世界中
in--in the real reality or whatever,
你 你没有
you--you didn't exactly, um--
我没有康复
I didn't recover.
没有 你为了救我而死
No. No. You died to save me.
这是我离世的最好方式了
Best way I could have gone.
什么 抱歉 我基本上
What?! I'm sorry. I basically just
说了你就是个鬼魂 你完全不介意吗
told you you're a ghost, and you're completely ok with that?
你不担心吗 你非常平静吗
It doesn't--it doesn't faze you? You're completely calm?
我总觉得那次我是骗过了死神
I always felt like I cheated death with that one.
看来是因为我没有
Guess that's because I didn't.
命运就是这样难以捉摸
Fate's just tricky like that.
-是奥利弗 -他说什么
- It's Oliver. - Yeah?
他知道是谁想要我死了吗
He figure out who wants me dead?
还没 但他找到了雇佣兵的藏身之处
Not yet, but he did figure out the location of the mercs' hideout.
好的 我们该出发了
Ok. So we better go.
你怎么找到这里的
How'd you find this place?
我们分♥析♥了炸♥弹♥并追踪了化学信♥号♥♥
Uh, we analyzed the bomb and traced the chemical signature
找到了这栋楼
back to this building.
有趣
Interesting.
怎么了
What?
你的嘴 但语气是费利西蒂
Your mouth but Felicity's words.
但我们还是不知道是谁雇佣了这些家伙
It still doesn't tell us who hired these bozos.
或许这个有用
Maybe this will help.
炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
莱拉 你在干什么
Lyla, what the hell are you doing?
帮你 你没搞清楚重点 奥利弗
Helping you. You're missing the point, Oliver.
-什么 -你斗不过的
- What? - You can't fight this.
莱拉
Lyla!
塔克通过罚球区冲向篮下
Tark drives the lane.
把球传给了角落里的阿尔德里奇投三分球
Kicks it to aldrich in the corner for 3.
进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
Bingo! Count it and the foul!
没看见莱拉 你呢
No sign of Lyla anywhere. You?
约翰说她在最后一分钟
John just told me she got called away
被调去执行天眼会的任务了
on a last-minute A.R.G.U.S. mission.
意味着她根本没来过这里
Meaning she's never even been here.
或许是因为她叛变 监视者把她删了
Maybe the Monitor deleted her for going rogue.
那是不是非常 非常难过啊
Wouldn't that be so, so sad?
她显然是在帮他
She's clearly helping him.
她没理由现在改变立场
There's no reason for her to switch sides right now.
那为什么暴露她自己 没道理啊
So why reveal her hand? It makes no sense.
你和她谈过
You spoke with her.
谈话中有没有任何
Was there anything, anything at all
任何特别之处
in the conversation that stood out?
她说我对她的感觉是我的错
She said how I feel towards her was on me
好像意思是我被困在这里是我的错
like it's my fault that I'm stuck here.
我就说监视者是在惩罚我们
I told you the Monitor's punishing us.
这不一定
I'm not so sure.
我们眼睁睁地看着昆汀一遍又一遍地死去
We've had to watch Quentin die over and over again,
我们救不了他
and we can't save him.
如果我来设计地狱 就是这样了
If I had to design hell, this would be it.
但是就在莱拉消失之前
But right before Lyla disappeared,
她说她是想帮我
she told me she was trying to help me.
她也说了你是斗不过的
She also told you you can't fight this.
在我看来 这是指我们不该赢
It seems pretty clear to me that we're not supposed to win.
在我第一次遇见马尔·诺武时
The first time that I met Mar Novu.
这感觉 感觉是一样的
It felt--it felt the same.
就好像我被置于一个无路可走的境地
It was like I was put in a situation where there was no way out,
但那只是个测试 劳蕾尔
but it was a test, Laurel.
我觉得这也是个测试
It was a test just like I think that this is.
-测试什么 -我不知道
- A test of what? - I don't know.
但总有离开这里的方法 我会找到的
But there is a way out of here, and I'm gonna find it.
-你就是永不放弃 是吗 -是的
- You just never give up, do you? - No, I don't.
你支持我吗
Are you with me?
好吧
Fine.
我们怎么做
What's our play?
我们回到雇佣兵的藏身之处
We go back to the mercs' hideout.
这一次我们知道危险在哪里
We know where the danger is this time,
所以我们有不同的应对方式
so we can do things differently.
你带上昆汀 我在那边跟你们见面
You grab Quentin, and I'll meet you there.
好的
Ok.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表