剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我想象过和未来的儿子一起吃顿饭相互了解
I envisioned getting to know my future son over a meal,
而不是在前往坠机地点的路上相互了解
not en route to a plane crash.
这样 这样很有我们家的风格
This--this feels about right for our family.
我们家的重要时刻总是被
Most of our milestones got interrupted
各种国际突发事件打断
by some sort of international emergency or another.
是啊 你♥爸♥和我一直都没有在场
Yeah. I guess your dad and I weren't really there
陪伴你和JJ
for you and JJ.
重要的时候你们总是在的
You were there when it counted.
再说 我为自己是联手建立骑士团的
Besides, I was beyond proud to be the son
两位超级间谍的儿子而骄傲
of the two superspies that co-founded Knightwatch.
你从没提过骑士团
You never mentioned that.
我想也许我本不该提起
I think maybe I wasn't supposed to.
时间旅行有些规则什么的
Time travel rules and all.
现在不得不认为时间线已经改变了
Have to assume that the timelines are different now
除非你还记得你的母亲
unless you remember your mother being in league
曾和邪恶之神为伍的话
with a... evil deity.
马尔·诺武并不邪恶
Mar Novu is not evil.
我们朋友的飞机被击落了 莱拉
Our friends' plane got shot out of the sky, Lyla.
你怎么知道这不是他宇宙计划的一部分
How do you know that wasn't part of his cosmic plan?
别说相信他之类的话
And don't say faith.
因为我绝对没有
Because I'm fresh out.
你们还好吗
You guys ok?
我想还好
I think so.
我们不知道罗伊在哪
We have no idea where Roy is.
你的情况绝对不太好
Ok. You are definitely not ok.
我们不能让伤口感染了
We cannot let this get infected.
你们继续找 我送雷内回去
You guys keep searching. I'll take Rene back
给他包扎一下
and get him fixed up.
走吧
Ok. Go, go, go.
-我们得找到罗伊 -在哪
- We need to find roy. - Where? Where?
这边
This way.
劳瑞尔 我找到了
Laurel, I found it!
劳瑞尔
Laurel!
放开她
Let her go.
恐怕他做不到
I'm afraid he can't do that.
你好 奥利弗
Hello, Oliver.
法尔斯
Fyers.
-你不是死了吗 -什么
- You're dead. - What?
看起来我的生命又被延续了
Seems I've been given a new lease on life,
不过这次我一定会把任务完成的
though this time I'll be sure to finish the job.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
放下... 武器
Drop...your weapon!
你的朋友吗
Friends of yours?
爱德华·法尔斯和比利·温特格林
Edward Fyers and Billy Wintergreen.
我第一次来这时他们都在这岛上
They were on the island when I first got here,
而且他们都死了
And they're both dead.
那我们是在与鬼魂战斗吗
So now we're fighting ghosts?
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
-把这个交给威廉 -你要去哪
- Get this to William. - Where are you going?
我得去追法尔斯
I have to go after Fyers.
或者你和我走
Or you come with me,
我们把武器造出来
and we finish this weapon
然后离开这个噩梦般的岛
and get the hell off this nightmare island.
法尔斯是我的问题
Fyers is my mess.
他是我争斗并杀死过的佣兵
He's a mercenary that I fought and I killed.
他显然想要复仇
He clearly wants revenge,
因此他是我的责任
and makes him my responsibility.
我会尽快回去
All right. I'll be back as soon as I can.
白♥痴♥ 一个人留在这里太危险了
姚飞
Yao Fei?
你是真实的吗
Are you real?
和你追击的那些人一样真实
As real as the men you hunt.
你为什么要对我射箭
Why'd you try to shoot me?
就像第一次一样
Like the first time.
为了不让你有危险
To keep you from danger.
谁也不能让我避开危险 哪怕是你
No one can keep me from danger, ok, not even you.
因为你注定要死
Because you are fated to die?
有各种力量存在
There are forces at play
不想让你成功
that want you to not succeed.
法尔斯和他的人知道武器的事
Fyers and his men know about the weapon,
想要让它为他们所用
and they want to use it for themselves.
还有谁 复活了
All right. Well, who else has, um, returned?
只有开始时和你在一起的那些人
Only those who were with you from the beginning,
但你绝不能让开始时诱惑过你的邪恶
but you must not let the evil that tempted you at the start
在最后时刻让你分心
distract you at the end.
他针对的不仅仅是我的任务的 姚飞
He's coming after more than my mission, Yao Fei, you understand?
我不会允许这种事发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
上次你想单打独斗时结果并不好
Last time you tried to do alone did not end well.
我已经不是那个人了
I'm not that person anymore.
但愿吧
I will hope.
-罗伊 -罗伊
- Roy! - Roy!
罗伊
Roy!
在那
There!
罗伊
Roy!
我... 我动不了
I can't-- I can't move!
罗伊 我们把你救出去
Roy, we're gonna get you out of here.
他的胳膊被压住了
His arm is pinned.
-你有感觉吗 -没有
- Can you feel anything? - No, no.
有麻烦了 汽油
We got a problem. Fuel.
我们得在这玩意爆♥炸♥之前
Ok. We got to get him out of here
把他救出去
before this whole thing blows.
把这个从他身上搬走
Let's get this off of him, OK?
-好 -一 二 三 抬
- Yeah. - 1, 2, 3, lift!
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
告诉我
Tell me!
你的胳膊被压扁了
Your arm is crushed.
如果你没知觉 那就是说情况很糟
If you can't feel it, then that means pretty badly.
如果我们不能把压着你的东西挪开
If we can't move what is pinning you,
那我们就得要想想其他应急办法
then we need to start thinking about other contingencies.
你是什么意思
What are we talking about here?
我们没时间了
We don't have much time.
把罗伊救出来的最好办法
The best way to get Roy out
可能是截肢
might be amputation.
什么
What?
你能办到吗
Can you do that?
我的背包里有个医疗包
I have a med kit in my pack back there.
里面有我所需要的东西
It'll have what I need.
如果我们能把它挪开
If we can just move this off of him, OK,
我们就有机会保住他的胳膊
we have a chance at saving his arm.
我看机会不大
I mean, the odds aren't very good.
为了他我们不能放弃
We owe it to him to keep trying!
把这玩意挪开
Just move this thing, all right?
用力
Let's go!
-黛娜 -我去看看
- Dinah. - I'm gonna check it out.
好的 我们想办法找个撬棒
Yeah. All right. Look. Let's try to find a lever
把它挪开
to help get this off of him, OK?
罗伊 坚持住 我们马上回来
Roy, just hang tight. We'll be right back.
太好了 你还没死
Oh, good. You're not dead.
也许我说得太早了
Or maybe I spoke too soon.
雷内受伤了 但人还好
Rene is injured but OK.
罗伊的处境不妙
Roy's in a bad spot.
如果我们不继续走的话
Well, we're all gonna be there with him
就会和他是一样的下场
if--if we don't keep moving.
听起来你找到把我们飞机打下来的人了
Sounds like you found the guys who shot down our plane.
奥利弗以前在岛上的敌人
Oliver's old island enemies.
他们已经死了十二年了
They've been dead for the last 12 years.
一点不奇怪
Of course they have.
奥利弗呢
Where is Oliver?
去追他们了
He went after them,
让我运输放射性物质
Made me the radioactive material mule.
我们走吧
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表