剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Down!
凤♥凰♥在上面 触发了长矛
The phoenix up there, triggering the spears.
我有主意了
Here's an idea.
通往拉斯地下室的关键
The key to the crypt of Ra's.
看起来入口在那里
Looks like the entrance right there.
是的
Yes.
你在做什么
Wh--what are you doing?
对不起 奥利弗
I am sorry, Oliver.
我不能让雅典娜拿到那把剑
I can't let Athena get to the sword,
但我也不能让你拿到
but I can't let you get it either.
看起来你和邪恶伙伴闹翻了
Looks like you're down one evil companion.
我不是让你留在营地了
I thought I told you to stay at the camp.
你是说了 看来我应该更早点来
You did. Looks like I didn't ignore you soon enough.
我没时间听你对我说教
I don't have time for an "I told you so".
好吧
All right.
塔莉亚走这边上山了
So Talia will take the trail to the summit.
这边更安全 省力
It's safer, you conserve energy.
但是走这边上山更快
But going up the face of the mountain is faster.
你不是说这边更难吗
Thought you said it was harder.
没错 我以前爬上去过
Yeah. I've done it before.
好吧 如果你可以 那我也可以
Ok. If you can do it, I can do it.
-西娅 -奥利 别说了
- Thea. - Ollie, just stop it.
走吧
Start walking.
告诉我你已经快黑进那些摄像头了
Tell me you're almost done hacking those cameras.
你听说过耐心是一种美德吗
You ever hear that thing about patience being a virtue?
我什么时候开始在乎美德了
Since when have I ever cared about virtue?
好吧 说真的 还要多久
All right. Seriously, how much longer?
好了 我刚激活了西北区的摄像头
Ok. I just activated the northwest quadrant cameras.
我只是再需要几分钟
I just need a few more minutes
来让剩下的启动运行
to get the rest of them up and running.
那到底是几分钟
How many is a few?
我知道我在做什么
Look. I know what I'm doing, OK.
相信我
So just trust me.
我相信你
I do.
我只是
I d...I just...
威廉 这个必须成功
William, this has to work.
如果我们要让星城和贫民区重新联合
If we're gonna bring Star City and the Glades back together,
这次我们要把丧钟帮彻底消灭
we have to take out the Deathstrokes for good this time.
如果你让我当诱饵 我们本来是可以的
Well, we could have if you'd let the team use me as bait.
不 这太冒险了 你知道的
No. That is too risky, and you know it.
你为这个团队冒了多少次险
Well, how many times have you risked yourself for this team?
你比你壮十倍的人打过多少次架了
How many times have you beaten up a guy 10 times your size
就为了保护你在乎的人
to protect someone you care about?
那不一样
That's different.
为什么 就因为我不会打架吗
Why? Because I'm not a fighter?
不 因为你是我的哥哥
No. Because you're my brother.
你是我唯一的亲人
You are the only family I have left.
米娅
Mia...look.
我
I...
我谢谢你照顾我 真的
I appreciate you looking out for me. I do.
但在恐惧中行动
But operating from a place of fear
并不是保护彼此的方法
is not the way to protect each other.
我们要相信对方
We need to trust each other.
这是活下去的唯一方法
It's the only way we'll survive.
找到他们了
Found them.
天呐 这丧钟帮的人太多了
Oh, boy. That is a lot of Deathstrokes.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
-康纳 佐伊 我们找到目标了 -收到
- Connor, Zoe, we have eyes. - Roger that.
-准备行动 -好的
- Get ready to move. - On it.
米娅
Mia.
小心
Be careful.
我会的
I will.
如果你把这次的对话告诉别人
Oh, and if you tell anyone about this conversation,
我会亲手杀了你
I will kill you myself.
这也没你说的那么难
Thought you said this was the hard part.
别得意忘形
Don't get cocky.
好了 你到底怎么了 奥利
Ok. What is going on with you, Ollie?
我离开星城时 你都没有这样保护过度
You were never this overprotective when I left Star City.
事态变了
Things have changed.
我抛弃了我的家人 快手
I left my family behind, Speedy,
我想念他们
And I miss them.
每天 我都在纠结自己是否
And every day, I wrestle with whether or not
做了正确的决定 因为也许我没有
I made the right decision because maybe I didn't,
还有
And...
我目睹过整个世界被毁灭
I saw an entire world wiped out of existence,
是一个没有你的世界
a world that you weren't in, by the way.
因为我没在你身边保护你
because I wasn't around to protect you.
对不起 西娅 但我能接受的唯一方式
I'm sorry, Thea, but the only way that I can bear this
就是如果我能百分百确定
is if I become 100% certain
我的牺牲 我的死亡
that my sacrifice, that my death...
会保护我爱的人
will protect the people I love.
我要我的家人都平平安安
I need my family to be safe.
我最近常常想起爸爸妈妈
You know, I've been thinking a lot about mom and dad lately,
我很好奇他们会如何看待
wondering what they would think
我们所选择的生活
about the lives we've chosen,
还有他们所犯的错误
all the mistakes they made,
那些以他们糟糕的方式
all the...lies they told in their
说出的谎言
own very, very messed up way.
他们认为是在保护我们
They thought they were protecting us.
他们没保护到
They weren't. They didn't.
没有 但是还是帮助我们
No, but...it did help us become
成为我们现在的样子
the people we are today.
他们使我们成为英雄
They turned us into heroes.
我们没办法改变未来 奥利
We can't change the future, ollie.
过去所发生的也告诉我们
The past teaches us you might as well
不要尝试去改变
not bother trying to.
你什么时候变得不再像我的宝贝妹妹了
When you'd stop being my baby sister?
没有 我一直都是
No. I never did.
我只是成长了一点
I just grew up a little bit.
现在我们可以下山了吧
Now can we please get off this mountain?
好吧
Yeah.
还有其他人
We're not alone.
显然 今天我俩的计划的都泡汤了
Apparently, this day is not going the way either of us have planned.
交出你们的武器
Surrender your weapons.
你要干什么
What do you want?
通往阿尔法提赫地穴的路是危险的
The route to Al-Fatih's crypt will be dangerous.
有几个炮灰去探路总是好的
Always good to have a few sacrificial lambs
可以告诉我们哪条路不能走
to tell us where not to stray.
你先走
After you.
南达尔巴特的地下
Underground in Nanda Parbat.
能出什么事呢
What could possibly go wrong?
印第安纳·琼斯让这看起来有意思多了
Well, Indiana Jones made this look way more fun.
为了避免死亡 你必须迎接它
"To survive death, you must embrace it."
怎么才能迎接死亡
Well, how do you embrace death?
进棺材 来吧
The coffin. Come on.
下去吧
Go on.
好吧
Ok.
好久没见你收拾坏蛋了
I miss watching you kick ass.
这边
This way.
肯定是有密♥码♥保护
Must be passcode-protected.
这个应该可以破译它
This should be able to crack it,
但是会需要几分钟
but it'll take a few minutes.
我们可能没有几分钟了
We may not have a few minutes.
如果这是卡迪尔和他的手下
If this is Qadir and his men,
他们会立即认出我们两个的
he'll recognize us the minute he sees us.
或许我们可以利用这一点
Maybe we can use that.
特纳杀他的那天晚上
I was standing next to Gholem Qadir
我就站在葛雷姆·卡迪尔的旁边
the night that Turner killed him.
我可以分散法萨德的注意力
I can distract Farzad.
莱拉 那样太危险了
Lyla, that's too dangerous.
这是我们唯一办法
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表