剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
是我的错
This is my fault.
对不起 我应该早点告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner.
那现在说吧 康纳
Then tell me now, connor!
所有的事
Everything.
你收留我的时候 我很气愤
When you took me in, I was angry
而且很抗拒
and rebellious,
但你 你没有放弃我
But you... you refused to give up on me.
你让我改邪归正 塑造了现在的我
Man, you straightened me out, made me who I am,
像你一样的战士...
a soldier just like you...
但JJ 他不喜欢
But JJ, he resented it.
就好像是我把本应属于他的爱
You know, it was like I had stole the love
给偷走了
that should have been his.
如果我是个更好的孩子
Maybe if I had been a better son
JJ就不会变坏了
JJ would have never broken bad
佐伊也就不会死了
and Zoe would still be alive.
爸爸 拜托你说句话
Dad, please say something.
爸爸
Dad?
康纳 从你来这的那一刻
Connor, since the moment you got here,
你就一直在骗我
you have done nothing but lie to me,
骗我们所有人
to all of us.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
佐伊在尽力去纠正他爸爸推波助澜的问题
Zoe was fighting to fix exactly what her dad helped cause.
所以她像你们二位一样是金丝雀
That's why she was a Canary like both of you.
你们在城里有一整个网络
You guys had a whole network of them in the city.
康纳之前说的就是那个
And that's what Connor was talking about earlier.
可我们仍然无法拯救城市
And yet we still couldn't save the city.
雷内放弃贫民区以后
After Rene walled off the Glades,
范围太大了
the scope was just too big,
自从围墙倒了
And ever since the wall came down,
我们一直在和丧钟帮斗争
we've been fighting the Deathstrokes,
想要把情况改善 但...
trying to make things better, but...
我还是不太明白
I just still don't understand.
JJ很喜欢佐伊的 他怎么能这么做
I mean, JJ adores Zoe. How could he do something like this?
对他好像不是难事
Seemed pretty easy for him,
我们还是不要再哀悼可怜的无辜的JJ
So how about we stop mourning poor, innocent JJ
而接受他成为恶人好不好
and accept who he actually is?
现在重要的是我们要阻止格兰特·威尔逊
Look. All that matters right now is stopping Grant Wilson
在他毁掉每个人的未来前
before he screws up everyone's future.
你还能告诉我他的事吗
What else can you tell me about him?
只是些大概信息
Just the broad strokes.
格兰特以前就极具名气
Grant made a name for himself
他现在所做的事跟以前几乎一样
doing pretty much exactly what he's doing now.
以富人为目标 吸引被剥夺公民权的人
Targeting the rich, appealing to the disenfranchised.
他们就成了邪教英雄 就是这样引诱了JJ
They became cult heroes, which is how he seduced JJ.
还有具体信息吗
Any more specifics?
格兰特的基地刚被炸毁
Grant's home base just got blown up.
以前从未发生过
That--that never happened before.
我们在一个新的领域了
We're in new territory now.
还要多久才能访问硬盘
How long to access the drive?
还要一会儿 不到一年吧
More than a few, less than a year.
我去看看雷内
I'm gonna go check on Rene.
我们应该出去做点什么
We should be out there doing something.
一旦我们知道格兰特·威尔逊的计划后就会的
We will be once we know Grant Wilson's plan.
你疯了吗 你怎么会不喜欢薄荷片
Are you crazy? How can you not like mint chip?
味道像牙膏
It tastes like toothpaste.
黛娜阿姨 我不知道你会来
Aunt Dinah? I didn't know you were gonna be here.
丫头 过来抱抱
Hey, kiddo. Give me a squeeze.
你要跟我爸说话 是吧
You want to talk to my dad, huh?
我去挖冰淇淋了
I'll go start scooping.
别把冰淇淋全吃了
Don't eat all the ice cream.
我怎么能每天早上起床
How am I supposed to wake up every morning
都知道我们在一起的日子还剩多久
knowing how many days we have left together?
通过努力改变现状
By trying to change what happens,
每一天都努力
trying every single day.
我们要聊聊 你在干嘛
We should talk. What are you doing?
我要去医院的爆♥炸♥废墟
I'm going to the hospital bomb site.
或许黛娜漏掉了什么
Maybe Dinah missed something.
-米娅 -我不会在这里傻坐着浪费时间
- Mia. - I'm not gonna stand around and waste time.
听着 我知道现在是什么在驱使你
Look. I know what's driving you right now.
你失去了一个队友
You lost a teammate.
我也经历过
I--I--I've been there.
我可以帮你 我是来帮忙的
I--I can help. I'm here to help.
没有你我也长这么大了
You know, I survived my whole life without you.
我不需要你现在来当爸爸
I don't need you to play dad now.
我不是在当爸爸 我只是告诉你
Hey. I'm not playing dad. I am simply telling you
一个人到外面去是不明智的
that it is not tactically wise to go out there by yourself...
好吧 我会带上劳蕾尔
Fine. I'll take Laurel.
你现在是在感情用事
When you are getting your decisions be driven by your emotions.
相信我 我也经历过
Trust me. I've been there.
你没有发言权
You don't get a say.
当你把我和妈妈留在小屋时
You gave up that right when
你就没有那个权利了
you left me and mom alone in that cabin.
你怎么能抛弃我们
How could you just abandon us?
因为我选择保你安全 而且我选对了
Because I chose to keep you safe, and I chose right.
你只是想逞英雄
You just wanted to be a hero,
所以你把你的使命置于家庭之上
so you put your mission above your family.
别担心 你很容易就会习惯没有我的生活
Don't worry. You'll learn to live without me pretty easy
就像我习惯了没有你的生活
just like I learned to live without you.
我不会让你出去
I'm not letting you go out there.
我受训于娜莎·厄尔·高福
Nyssa Al Ghul trained me.
你想看看效果吗
You want to see how well?
我不会跟你打 我是你♥爸♥
I'm not gonna fight you. I'm your father.
是吗 因为在我看来
Really? Because from where I stand,
你只是一个挡我路的家伙
you're just some guy in my way.
米娅
Mia...
我跟你去
I'll go with you.
我们走
Let's go.
爸爸 我知道现在时机不对
Dad, I know this is bad timing,
但你得看看这个
but you should see this.
是现场直播
It's live.
六年前 我父亲给这座城市带来了恐惧
6 years ago, my father rained terror down on this city.
他目光短浅 愚蠢至极
He was short-sighted, foolish.
这个城市长了毒瘤
This city has a cancer.
百分之一的人控制着工业
The 1% who control industry.
我将把它切除
I will excise it.
我们今晚将围攻星城
Our siege of Star City begins tonight.
这或许就是起点
This might be how it starts.
这就是未来的开始
This is the beginning of the future.
为什么格兰特会提前警告我们
Why would Grant give us advance warning?
这似乎太简单了
It seems too easy.
因为它目的就是这个
That's because it is.
听着 格兰特可能在计划袭击
Look. Grant may be planning an attack,
但不会是针对富人
but it won't be on the rich.
视频是个误导
That video's a mislead.
这种骗局是丧钟的特点
This kind of deception is a Deathstroke special.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我在他们里面做过卧底
I was undercover with them for a while,
那是我最后一次尝试去说服JJ
a last-ditch attempt to get through to JJ.
如果这是个"偷梁换柱" 那"柱"是什么
Ok. So if this is a bait and switch, what's the switch?
你觉得格兰特在计划什么
What do you think Grant's planning.
一件更大的事
Something a whole lot bigger.
我只是不知道具体是什么
I just don't know what exactly.
所有跟丧钟帮有关的事都不一样了
Everything happening with the Deathstrokes is different now.
我有些好消息
Well, I've got some good news.
我成功从硬盘中提取了数据
I managed to extract the data from the drive,
但是 令人惊讶的是 它是加密的
but, surprise, surprise, it's encrypted.
在处理21世纪早期的解密算法时
And since I'm not an expert
我不是专家
in early 21st-century decryption algorithms,
所以我叫了另一个人 他就是柯蒂斯
I've called in someone who is--Curtis.
很好 米娅和劳蕾尔怎么办
Great. Now what about Mia and Laurel?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表