剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
说明你哥哥不是个坏人吗
that your brother's not such a bad guy?
我只是说 JJ本可以杀了你的
All I'm saying is JJ could have killed you,
但他没有
and he didn't.
真的是死鸭子嘴硬啊
That is some serious denial.
回答你之前的问题 外面没什么好事
To answer your question, nothing good.
那艾尔伯托·瓦斯奎斯呢
What about Alberto Vasquez?
他没事 但他已经把JJ想要的东西给他了
He's safe, but he'd already given JJ what he was after.
什么东西
Which was?
瓦斯奎斯顶层公♥寓♥里私人金库的密♥码♥
Access codes to the private vault in Vasquez's penthouse.
没错 我们去了金库
Yeah. Well, we went to the vault,
但等我们到那里的时候
but by the time we got there,
里面一片狼藉 东西已经清空
it had already been trashed and emptied.
只剩下这个
This is all that was left.
金库安保主机的储存盘
Flash storage from the vault's security mainframe.
没错 不要太激动了
Yeah. Don't get too excited.
-已经彻底坏了 -不是我吹牛
- It's totally fried. - Not to brag,
但拯救彻底坏了的东西正好是我的强项
but totally fried is kind of my wheelhouse.
如果我能修好它
If I can fix it,
我就能提取金库的安保日志
I'll be able to extract the vault's security log.
查明丧钟帮偷了什么
Finding out what the deathstrokes stole
有助于我们弄清楚他们接下来的计划
could help us figure out what they're planning next.
我们已经知道他们的计划了
We already know what they're planning.
JJ想要掌控这座城市
JJ wants to take over the city.
他需要钞票来达成愿望
He needs the cash to do it.
瓦斯奎斯确实说过金库里全是值钱货
Well, Vasquez did say the vault was full of valuables--
珠宝 现金
Jewelry, cash.
那我们就弄清楚JJ准备在哪销赃 然后抓人
So we figure out where JJ's gonna sell, take him out.
我很清楚带着那种货的人会去哪里
I know exactly where you'd go with that kind of product.
不是只有你一个人有街头智慧
You're not the only one around here with street smarts.
好吧 我们会找到JJ 让他出局的
Ok. We'll find JJ, take him out of play.
留在这里 修好那块没用的垃圾
Stay here. Fix that useless piece of junk.
你 下次我再见到你哥哥
And, you, next time I see your brother,
不要妨碍我
don't get in my way.
先驱者致以问候
Harbinger sends her regards.
10年前要是有这些就好了
This would have come in handy 10 years ago.
和莱拉·麦考斯结婚是有好处的
Well, it helps to be married to Lyla Michaels,
此时她正在来的路上
who is en route even as we speak.
约翰 我本来都不希望你牵扯进来
John, I didn't even want to get you involved in this.
我知道 但如果你和我说的是实话
I know, but if what you told me is true,
我们真的面临着...
which is that we're facing the destruction of...
老天 基本上可以说是万物的毁灭了
well, hell, man, pretty much everything,
那么在我看来这绝对意味着所有人一起帮忙
then to me that's the very definition of all hands on deck.
看看吧
Check this out.
这台机器连接着天眼会的内网
Now this machine is hooked up to A.R.G.U.S.' intranet,
所以我们可以接触到其中关于王博士的一切信息
So we can access all the information it has on Dr. Wong.
你想告诉我你那副表情是什么意思吗
You want to tell me what that face is all about,
还是说你想让我猜
or are you gonna make me guess?
劳蕾尔 她说得对
Laurel. She was right.
监视者警告过我不许参与进去
The Monitor warned me not to get involved,
我也说不好
and, I don't know,
如果我找到办法拿到矮星粒子
if I'd just found a way to get the dwarf star particles
而不去阻止汤米启动事业 那么...
without trying to stop Tommy's undertaking, then--
奥利弗 你还能怎么办呢
Oliver, what were you supposed to do,
袖手旁观 放任其发生吗
just sit back and let it happen?
我无视了一个宇宙人的命令
I ignored the orders of a cosmic being,
结果
and as a result,
我就目睹了一整个世界的消失 所以...
I watched an entire world just disappear, so...
我只是在试图避免再次犯同样的错误
I'm just trying not to make the same mistake twice.
如果这个宇宙人想要的是
Well, if this cosmic being wanted
一个甘愿看着无数无辜百姓丧命的人
someone willing to watch the mass murder of innocent people,
那么...他选错了英雄
then...he picked the wrong hero.
你不应该自责 兄弟
Shouldn't blame yourself, man.
过去七年我有什么行为
Well, what about my behavior over the past 7 years
让你觉得我是会自责的人吗
has given you the impression that I would?
找到他了
Got him.
罗伯特·王博士 知名生物物理学家
Dr. Robert Wong, renowned biophysicist.
曾因复合蛋白质和抗体
Won the nobel prize in the specialty
而获得过诺贝尔奖
of complex proteins and antibodies.
先是矮星粒子 现在又是一位神秘的科学家
First the dwarf star particles, now a mysterious scientist.
监视者不能打个响指就把两样都搞到吗
Can't The Monitor just snap his fingers and get both?
他可不是个喜欢透露信息的人
Well, he's not the biggest fan of sharing information.
好吧 看来王博士也许没那么容易被找到
OK. Looks like Dr. Wong might not be that easy to find.
他已经失踪一周了 这是他最近一张照片
He's been missing a week. This is the last-known photo.
湾仔大学 他是名教授
Wan Chai University. He's a professor.
我们就从那里开始吧
That's where we start.
我们得悄悄的 别引人注目
Need to do things quietly, stay under the radar.
迟了
Too late.
塔苏
Tatsu?
你们在这里是安全的
You will be safe here.
刚刚那些人是谁 三合会吗
So who were those men, Triad?
书刚 三合会的对头
Shu Gang, their rivals.
你为什么在香港
Why are you in Hong Kong?
你不是和新月会在一起吗
I thought you were with the Crescent Order.
本来是的
I was
但后来为了救你妹妹 我把圣莲给了娜莎
until I gave Nyssa the lotus cure to save your sister,
于是他们下令取我人头
and they called for my head.
所以你决定成为一名治安维持者
So you decided to become a vigilante?
我的儿子死在了这座城市
My son died in this city.
不会再有孩子在这里死亡了
No more Akios will die here
只要有我在保护他们
as long as I'm here to protect them.
我在这里是因为这个
That explains what I'm doing here.
你来说吧 老兄
It's all you, man.
好吧 我们在找一名叫罗伯特·王的科学家
Right. We're looking for a scientist named Dr. Robert Wong.
-为什么 -有一场危机即将到来
- Why? - There's a crisis coming
会危及整个宇宙的存亡
that quite literally threatens the entire universe.
一个人...某个像人的东西
A man--something like a man
让我帮他阻止危及的发生
has asked me to help him stop it.
-你说的是马尔·诺武吗 -你听说过他
- You mean Mar Novu? - You've heard of him?
我还在新月会的时候听过
When I was with the Crescent Order.
说他是个超越各宇宙的存在
A being who transcends universes,
一场危及正在酝酿中
a crisis brewing.
他相信王博士能帮他阻止这场危机
He believes Dr. Wong can help him stop it.
你相信他吗
And you believe him?
我不得不
I have to.
那我能怎么帮到你
Then how can I help?
塔苏 我们在干的这件事非常危险
Tatsu, what we're doing is very dangerous.
我不能要求你参与进来
I--I can't ask you to be involved.
不是你要求 是我主动提供帮助
You're not asking. I'm offering.
王博士最后一次被看见
Dr. Wong was seen last
是他离开湾仔大学的教室的时候
leaving his classroom at Wan Chai University.
那是一周前的事了
That was a week ago.
我们想要弄清楚他为什么要出城
We're trying to figure out why he would have left town.
我不觉得他出城了
I don't think he has.
那些徽章 是保安科的标志
Those pins, they're only worn by the Security Wing,
香港版的秘密警♥察♥
Hong kong version of the secret police.
他们素来以
With a very healthy reputation for
灭口国家政♥治♥公敌著称
silencing political Enemies of the State.
可他们为什么要去抓王博士呢
Yeah, but why would they be going after Dr. Wong?
我们需要搞清楚
We need to find out.
约翰告诉我你要干傻事
Johnny told me you were about to do something stupid.
他让你不远万里跑到香港来跟踪我
He called you all the way to Hong Kong to follow me?
-真贴心啊 -他觉得你需要帮手
- How nice. - He thought you could use some help.
很明显 他是对的
Clearly, he was right.
很明显 他应该少管闲事
Clearly, he needs to mind his own business.
他说你在找一位老朋友
He said you're looking for an old friend.
看起来好像不是很友好的那种
Doesn't seem like the kind who's too friendly.
他叫大卫·钱
His name is David Chin.
我是几年前通过凯登·詹姆斯认识他的
I met him a few years ago through Cayden James.
他说他可以帮我回到地球二去
He said he could help me get back to Earth-2
也许他现在仍然可以
So maybe he still can.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表