剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我想和你们谈谈这事
I wanted to speak with you about that.
我觉得比安卡可能遇上麻烦了
I think Bianca might be in some kind of trouble.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble?
米娅已经就位 小黛 该你了
Mia's in position. D, you're up.
-你准备好了吗 -时刻准备着
- You ready? - Never not.
我想比安卡可能被绑♥架♥了
I think Bianca might have been taken.
这太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
你知道我们这里很安全
You know how safe it is here.
我有好几天都联♥系♥不上她了
I haven't been able to contact her in days.
她的社交媒体没更新
Her social media is quiet,
她甚至都没有发那些
And she's not even posting those videos
她一直拍得很上瘾的视频
she's always addicted to making.
要是我的话就不会那么担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
过一两天 我们就会发现
In a couple days, we're gonna find out
她在柯尔多马尔蒂斯海边
she's been, uh, what partying
之类的什么地方派对呢
off the coast of Corto Maltese or something.
黛娜 你进展如何
Dinah, what's your progress?
还有三个房♥间
Three more rooms to go.
要有人来了
You're about to have company,
我猜是其中的一个佣人
one of the help, I'm guessing.
米娅 我们需要引开他们的注意力
Mia, we need a distraction.
有备无患难道不更好吗
Wouldn't it be better to be safe than sorry?
我是说 既然大家都在
I mean, maybe since we're here,
如果我们报♥警♥ 天啊 真抱歉
if we call the police... Oh, my god! I'm so sorry.
叫雷米来
Get Remy!
雷米
Remy?
雷米 我们出了点状况
Remy, we've got an emergency.
拜托你 不要再担心比安卡了
Do us a favor. Stop worrying about Bianca.
她挺好的
She's fine.
那好吧
Ok, I will.
我已经离开了
I'm clear.
你们已经把监控安装到位了吧
Please tell me you got those eyes and ears placed.
都就位了
All of them.
那房♥子里的任何动静我们都能监控到
We can see and hear everything that goes down in that house.
很好 我们酒吧见
Good. I'll meet you at the bar.
我要和比安卡的朋友们聊聊
I want to talk to Bianca's friends,
看看她们知道什么
see what they know.
-你想我们陪你去吗 -哈哈
- You want company? - Ha ha.
然后又要解释你们是谁 谢谢还是算了
And have to explain who you two are again? No, thanks.
我还真能适应这种喝酒不要钱的事
You know, I could get used to all this free alcohol.
那就是说你不会付楼下的账单了
So that means you will not be paying your tab downstairs.
那不是个朋友可以无限♥量♥畅饮的地方吗
I thought it was a friends drink for free kind of place.
他们说了什么有意思的东西吗
They say anything interesting yet?
一两个股票的内♥幕♥消息 去哪度假
A couple stock tips, where to vacation,
没有什么有用的
Nothing that helps.
这景观真不错
Ohh, man. This is one hell of a view.
我能明白你为什么会藏在这
I can see why you hide out here.
真委婉 我没藏
Subtle. I am not hiding.
我跟你说过了 大家不记得我是谁了
I told you, the world doesn't remember who I am.
你难道也不记得了吗
Don't you remember you?
我本也没指望你会理解
I really don't expect you to understand.
不妨一试
Try me.
朋友间不是该这样吗
I mean, isn't this what friends do?
她们一起坐坐 喝喝酒 聊聊各自的问题
They sit around and drink, talk about their problems.
好吧 我刚到这的时候
Ok, well, when I first ended up here,
我花了很长时间问自己到底是为什么
I spent a lot of time asking myself why.
费了点时间 但最终我想我搞明白了
It took a while, but I think I finally understand the answer.
这是宇宙在告诉我
This is the universe's way of telling me
我命里注定不该做英雄
I'm not supposed to be a hero.
为什么 因为你没得到小红花吗
Why? Because you didn't get a gold star?
因为在这个版本的未来中
Because in this version of the future,
这个我不是英雄的版本中
the one where I'm not a hero,
大家的情况都更好
Everyone is better off.
米娅很幸福... 米娅曾经很幸福
Mia's happ... Mia was happy
在我们让她卷到这事之前
until we dragged her into this.
佐伊还活着 因为她不是金丝雀
Zoe's alive because she's not a canary.
怎么突然间你多愁善感了
And all of a sudden, what, you're gun shy?
佐伊并不是因为她是金丝雀才死的
Zoe didn't die because she was a canary.
她死是因为她是个英雄 因为你
She died because she was a hero, because you
激励了她和其他一些像她一样的女性
inspired her and a bunch of other women just like her
去为了崇高的东西去斗争
to fight for something greater than themselves,
其中也包括我
Myself included.
你们是在休息吗
What, are you guys on a break or something?
这叫监视
It's called surveillance.
比安卡的朋友那边怎么样
How did it go with Bianca's friends?
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
"比安卡就是那个样子
"Oh, Bianca was just being Bianca.
我的天啊 我该穿什么鞋子呢"
And, oh, my gosh, what shoes am I gonna wear?"
她们什么也不知道
They didn't know anything.
对了 其中有三个上了哈佛呢
And, by the way, 3 of them went to Harvard.
真厉害
That's awesome.
洛根·波提纳尔在叨叨什么呢 等一下
Logan Bertinelli just got chatty. Hang on.
他担心什么事 "采取预防措施"
He's worried about something, "Taking precautions,"
特别说把"它"转移出城去
Specifically moving "It" out of the city.
"它"就是比安卡的机率有多大
What are the odds "it" is Bianca?
洛根是个混♥蛋♥ 但他不会绑♥架♥自己的表妹
Logan's an ass, but he wouldn't kidnap his cousin.
只有一个办法搞清楚了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
着装
Let's suit up.
你应得的
You earned it.
我不♥穿♥那个
I'm not wearing that.
-为什么 这是你的 -这是我父亲的
- Why? It's yours. - It's my father's.
如果她不想穿就别穿了 劳蕾尔
She shouldn't have to wear it if she doesn't want to, Laurel.
好吧
Fine.
你们还在等什么
What the hell are you guys waiting for?
所有人归位
Secure our friggin' position.
你去找比安卡 我们来解决洛根和他的朋友
You go get Bianca, and we'll take care of Logan and his friends.
-什么 -你能搞定的
- What? - You'll be fine.
比安卡不在这里
Bianca's not here.
看上去像是种化学物质或是药物
Looks like some kind of chemical or drug.
我投降了 好吧
I...I give up, ok?
快跑
Run!
本来可以更顺利的
Well, that could've gone better.
你竟敢让我一个人去应对
You've got some nerve leaving me alone out there.
万一我不记得怎么打架呢
What if I hadn't remembered how to fight?
但你记得 不用谢
But you did. You're welcome.
我可能会死的
I could've died.
这就有点夸张了 我们一直都在现场
Ok, that's a little dramatic. We were there the whole time.
小黛 请帮下忙
D, some help, please?
刚才是很危险的 劳蕾尔
It was pretty risky, Laurel.
不如我们少说点你受伤的心灵
How about less talking about your hurt feelings
多谈谈你未婚夫成为
and more talking about the fact that your fiance
头号♥嫌疑犯的这件事
just became suspect number one?
那不可能是JJ
There is no way this is JJ.
那个戴着丧钟面具攻击我们的家伙吗
The guy who attacked us in the Deathstroke mask?
你知道丧钟是谁 对吧
You do know who Deathstroke is, right?
任何人都可以戴那个面具
It could've been anyone under that mask.
这确实看起来是个很大的巧合
It does seem like a pretty big coincidence,
特别是考虑到JJ以前的为人
especially given who JJ was before.
他以前是丧钟帮的领导者
I mean, he used to lead them.
是 那我以前还是个笼中战士呢
Yeah, and I used to be a cage fighter.
我现在不是了
That is not who I am anymore,
JJ也绝对不是那样的人
and that is clearly not who JJ is.
你真的那么天真吗
Are you really that naive?
你真的那么武断吗
Are you really that judgmental?
你丝毫没怀疑过
You don't even have the slightest bit of doubt
那面具下面的人是JJ吗
that JJ is the one who is behind that mask?
没有
No.
证明给我看
Prove it.
米娅·奎恩 这两位是我朋友
Mia Queen. These are my plus-2.
看见没 这比我们闯进来好多了
See? A much better idea than punching our way in.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表