剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
before the boat arrives.
同意 再也不到岛上旅游了
Agreed. No more island vacations.
伙计们
Uh, hey, guys.
我只是想...
Listen. I just wanted to...
我想谢谢你们两位
I wanted to thank both of you
不管发生什么都陪伴在我身边
for just being there for me no matter what.
为什么这听起来像是告别
Why does this sound like a good-bye speech?
拉倒吧 我不接受
Pass. Do not accept.
一切还没有结束 奥利弗
This ain't over till it's over, Oliver.
我们走
Come on.
我不知道该说什么
I don't really know what to say.
你能回归队伍我很高兴
I'm really happy that you're back with the team,
我也很抱歉
And...I'm really sorry.
我没事的
Oh. I'll be ok.
狄格要给我找
Plus Dig's gonna set me up with one
天眼会的高级医生
of those fancy A.R.G.U.S. doctors.
船快准备好了
Uh, the boat's almost ready.
还有事吗
Uh, we good down here?
我们走吧
Yeah. We should go.
差点忘了
Oh. Uh, almost forgot.
就是这个让我在未来
This is what led me here in the future
找到了你和团队
to you and, uh, to the team.
我觉得你可能想要回去
Thought you might like it back.
我不需要了
I don't need it.
我觉得这个还是在你们家人手中比较好
Plus I think it should stay in the family.
费莉希蒂把这个交给我的时候
You know, when Felicity gave this to me,
她说这代表重聚
she told me it was a symbol of reconnection.
-她是对的 -她一般都是对的
- She was right. - She normally is.
不用了 你留着吧
No. You keep it.
威廉 你所做到的事
William, what you were able to do,
是英雄之举
You're a hero.
虎父无犬子
Well, I had a pretty good example.
我有机会
It means a lot to me
亲眼看到长大后的你
that I've had a chance to--to see
对我意义重大
the type of man you've become.
我希望原谅我
I hope you'll forgive me
做过的很多事
for lots of things eventually.
爸爸 我已经原谅你了
Dad, I already have.
对你而言 我只离开了一年
I mean, I know for you I only left a year ago.
对我而言 已经二十年了
For me, it's been 20 years,
当我小时候
And back then when I was a kid,
我还不明白
I didn't understand what it meant
为了比自身更崇高的东西而奋斗的意义
to fight for something bigger than yourself,
但现在我明白了
But now I do,
我为你骄傲 爸爸
and I'm really proud of you, dad.
我更加为你而骄傲
Not as proud as I am of you.
-我要拥抱你了 -那还要说
- I'm gonna hug you now. - You better.
在想莱拉去哪了
Thinking about where Lyla went?
没法想到别的事情
Can't think about anything else.
我知道她必须为多元宇宙
I know this is a sacrifice she has to make
做出牺牲
for the multiverse.
感觉我总是要欠你人情
I feel like I'm always asking you favors.
我总是愿意帮你 奥利弗
Anything you need, Oliver, always.
我想要那些孩子们回2040年
I need those kids back in 2040.
赶在将要发生的事发生之前
Somehow, some way before whatever's gonna happen happens.
我和你想的一样
Yeah. I was thinking about the same thing.
我会确保他们安全回家
I'll make sure they get home safe.
还有一件事 等这一切结束后
One more thing. When this is over,
找到费莉希蒂
Track down Felicity and...
告诉他我不想让
Just tell her that I don't want...
米娅和威廉分开
Mia and William kept separated.
他们的成长经历都应该有对方的存在
I think that they deserve to grow up with each other.
我会告诉她的
I'll tell her.
奥利弗 我很久以前告诉过你
You know, Oliver, I once told you a long time ago
士兵绝对不会让自己的兄弟独自走上战场
that a solider never lets a brother go into battle alone.
我想 这就是为什么我难以接受
I think that's why it was so hard for me to accept the idea
你无法全身而退
that you weren't gonna make it out of this.
感觉我辜负了你
I felt like I'd be failing you.
你永远也不会辜负我 约翰
You could never fail me, John.
我会尽可能地
I'm gonna stick by your side
陪伴着你
for as long as I can,
但我知道你必须独自完成这一切
But I know you have to do this alone.
所有的任务都有结束
Every mission has an end.
我希望这次没有
I wish this one didn't.
如果没有你
I couldn't have done any of this,
我不可能完成这一切
any of it without you.
你一直都支持着我
You've always been my rock.
我难道不是你认识的最好的人吗
Don't mean the best man you've ever known?
我也有这个意思
I also mean that.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here, man.
别让他们久等
Don't want to keep the boat waiting.
我马上就来
I'll be right behind you.
我还有一件事要做
One more thing I got to do.
威廉说我可能在这找到你
William said I might find you here.
我还以为你早就上船去了
Figured you'd be the first one on the boat.
你还好吗
You ok?
从小到大
My whole life I heard nothing
我不断听到你的故事
but stories about you,
传奇人物绿箭侠和他的队伍
You know, this legendary Green Arrow and his team.
我本来应该为你而骄傲
I should have been proud of you
因为你是英雄
because you were a hero, and...
但我只知道
All I could see is that that is
那就是你无法陪伴在我身边的原因
the reason that you weren't with me,
放弃这种想法真的很难
And it's--it's kind of hard to let that go.
我的本意从来不是让你痛苦
I never meant to cause you any pain.
你的妈妈和我只想保护你
Your mom and me just wanted to protect you.
我知道
I know.
我现在明白了
I, uh--I understand that now.
很长一段时间里
For a very long time,
我都仇恨这个地方
I have hated this place.
我不断地想起这个地方从我手中所夺去的人
Just I'd think about all the people that it took from me.
这让我无比愤怒
It would just make me so angry.
但你现在不愤怒了吗
But you're not now?
还有一些生气
I'm still a little bit angry.
这座岛屿教会了我生存
This island taught me to survive.
让我变成了不同的存在
It turned me into someone else,
比过去的我要更优秀的人
somebody better than the person I was before.
抛开我的感受
So despite my feelings...
如果我没能来到炼狱岛
there are no stories about the Green Arrow to tell
以后就没有绿箭侠的故事了
if I don't make my way to Lian Yu,
我也没有机会
and I'm also not standing at this moment
在这里看着我的女儿
looking at my daughter.
谢谢你能让我成为你的故事的一部分
Thank you for letting me be a part of your story
就算只有一小会
even if it was only for a little while.
米娅 我有预感 你会书写自己的故事
Mia, something tells me you're gonna create your own stories.
现在做什么
So what now?
我们得回家
We need to get back home
做好准备
and just be prepared
应对接下来的事
for whatever's coming next.
好
Ok.
爸爸
Dad.
-莱拉 -不再是了
- Lyla? - Not anymore.
我现在是即将到来的事物的预兆
I'm now a harbinger of things to come.
-那个是 -对
- And that's-- - Yes.
危机已经降临
The crisis has begun.
这么多年来
For so many years,
我走遍无数世界
I've traveled across worlds,
中城 2019年12月9日 晚11点58分
横跨多元宇宙 只为了一件事
across the multiverse to do one thing--
杀死你
Kill you,
你却在这里救了我
And now here, you save my life.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表