剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我恐怕我们现在已经无法回到常态了
I'm afraid we're well past normal.
荣恩 你在这里干嘛
J'onn, what are you doing here?
说来话长
That...is a very long story.
超女
Supergirl?!
超女 醒醒
Supergirl, please wake up.
瑞恩
Ryan?
是我 我想莱克斯用他一贯的伎俩骗了我们
Yeah. I think Lex pulled a Luthor on us.
往好的方面想 我以前从未
On the bright side, I haven't been knocked
在外星球上被打昏过
unconscious on an alien planet before.
这和在地球上被打昏差不多
It's pretty much the same as being knocked unconscious on earth.
没有骨折 你没事
No broken bones. You'll be fine.
谢谢 这让我再次怀疑我为什么会在这里
Thanks. This definitely makes me question again why I'm here.
我没有特殊能力
I haven't got special powers
或者是任何能力
or, you know, powers.
我几乎就是个典型的平凡人
I'm pretty much the dictionary definition of unspecial,
而且我绝对不是什么完人
and I definitely don't feel like I'm a paragon of anything,
更别说是人道完人了
let alone humanity.
等等
Wait.
你确定你们找对人了吗
Are you sure you guys got the right guy?
一个陌生人和你说世界需要你
You left your family because someone
你就离开了你的家人
you never even met told you you were needed.
我认为你非常特别了
I'd say that makes you pretty special.
我不知道怎样算是希望完人
I don't know about hope,
但你绝对是鼓舞人心的高手
but you're definitely the paragon of pep talks.
熟能生巧 我们要追上莱克斯
Years of practice. We need to catch up to Lex.
你怎么知道他往哪里走
How do you know where he's headed?
在他打晕我之前
Well, before he knocked me out,
他说他要统治宇宙 所以...
he said was looking for universal domination, so...
也不是什么新鲜事了
Hardly sounds like a news flash.
宇宙那部分是新内容 如果说我了解他
The universal part is new, and if I know him,
他想要破坏诺武的实验
he's looking to mess with Novu's experiment,
把历史变得对他有利
change history to his advantage.
他还真是个自私的混♥蛋♥ 是吧
He really is a selfish asshat, isn't he?
你想都想不到
You really have no idea.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我猜你也没在外星球上飞行过吧
I'm guessing you haven't flown on an alien planet either.
我就没飞过
I've never flown.
没飞过 但没关系 蔡博士
No, but it's ok, Dr. Choi.
你不需要紧张
You don't have to be nervous.
就只是上升 上升 就飞走了
It's just up, up, and away.
结束了 迪根
It's over, Deegan!
不 结局由我来决定
No. I decide when the story ends!
好了 快来啊 奥利弗 你在哪里
All right. Come on, Oliver. Where are you?
我不是为这事来到这里的
I wasn't here for this.
我都说了你可以接到我
Told you you'd catch me.
谢谢你的援手
Thanks for the save.
用了一只神奇的箭
With a magic arrow, no less.
这是监视者送的礼物
It's a gift from the Monitor.
巴里
Barry?
你在本该在拯救世界的时候
Did you go out shopping for a new costume
跑去买♥♥了身新衣服吗
while you were supposed to be out saving the world?
什么 不是的
What? Uh, no.
不 这事太疯狂了 而且说来话长
No. It's a crazy, long story,
我说了你们也不会信
and you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
请让我们单独谈谈
Please. Excuse us.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我要告诉你的事 听起来毫无道理
What I'm about to tell you isn't gonna make any sense,
但你此刻其实并不在这里
but you're not really h-here right now.
-你实际上 -在神速力里
- You're actually-- - In the speed force.
我记得了 我
I remember. I...
我都记起来了
I remember everything.
好 既然那样
Ok. Well, in that case...
从监视者得到的箭
That arrow from the monitor,
我总觉得有什么事你没有告诉我
I always felt like there was something you weren't telling me.
我不想让你因为我的决定而有负担
I didn't want to burden you with the choice I made.
决定做什么
The choice to do what?
你和卡拉 巴里
You and Kara, Barry,
你们注定会为了拯救世界而死
You were fated to die trying to save the world.
在你死之前
Right before you died,
你说你为了我和卡拉放弃了一切
you said you'd given up everything for me and Kara.
你为了救我们
You made some kind of devil's bargain
和监视者做了某种恶魔的交易 对吗
with the Monitor to save us, didn't you?
不 那不是恶魔的交易 巴里
No. It wasn't a devil's bargain, Barry,
我会毫不犹豫地再做一次
And I'd make it again in a second.
这让你失去了家人 奥利弗
It cost you your family, Oliver.
让你失去了生命
It cost you your life.
死亡是简单的
Dying's the easy part.
死者已经安息了
The dead are at peace,
但真正的英雄是那些必须不断前进的人
but the real heroes are the ones who have to keep going.
找到其他人
Go find the others.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
劳蕾尔 时候到了 该让她安息了
Laurel, it's time. It's time to put her to rest.
我该怎么告诉我的家人
What am I supposed to tell my parents?
我的父亲 他心脏不好
My father, he-- he has a bad heart.
他受不了的
He won't live through this.
本应该是我
It should have been me.
她是真正的英雄
She was the true hero.
英雄树立榜样 劳蕾尔
A hero sets an example, Laurel...
以她为榜样
So follow hers.
带上面具
Wear the mask.
成为金丝雀
Be the canary.
这样就可以让你妹妹继续活着
That's how you keep your sister alive.
糟了
Oh, boy.
打开量子传送门
Engaging quantum portal.
我不会那样做
I wouldn't do that.
埃克斯勒内
Xneen?
我不是
No.
很明显我不是
No, obviously.
你好 我是莱克斯·卢瑟
Hi. Lex Luthor.
我有一个提议 你无法拒绝
I'm here to make you an offer I won't let you refuse.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我们的安保协议
Our security protocols are--
就是个笑话 但正因为
A joke, but the fact that I was able to
我不费吹灰之力就绕过了它
circumvent them with astonishing ease
你最好仔细听我说话
is exactly why you need to listen to me.
-埃克斯勒内呢 -她在睡觉
- Xneen? -Is taking a little nappy time.
不用担心
Not to worry.
那么你是个科学家
So you are a scientist.
如果你对我要说的话不感兴趣
Tell me you're not intrigued by what I have to say,
难道你经常会见到
or do you get regular visits from humans
能预知未来的人类吗
with future knowledge?
说吧
Speak.
你正在进行的实验
The experiment you're conducting
不只会害死你自己
will not only destroy you
也会害死你的妻子 摧毁你的行星
but your planet and your wife.
我真是烦死你们这些古代狂热者
Another ancients zealot. I am so sick--
不知道那是什么
Don't know who they are.
我都不是这个宇宙的人
I'm not even from this universe.
但我来自未来
What I am from is the future,
所以我很清楚
so I know exactly how your
你的时间穿越实验哪里会出岔子
little time-jumping experiment will go wrong,
而我愿意和你分享我的未来经验
and I am willing to share my future knowledge with you.
你要什么回报
And in return?
我不是太喜欢外星人
Well, I don't cotton to aliens,
但你马上就会拥有某些能力
But you will soon have certain abilities
我需要这些能力来解决
that I will need in order to deal with some,
我的世界上的
shall we say, super problems
一些超级问题
popping up in my world.
我现在没有能力
I do not have any...abilities.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表