剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱...
After 5 years in hell...
我回来只有一个目标
I returned home with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
八年来我与英勇之士并肩作战
For 8 years, I've fought alongside brave men and women
为正义而奋斗
striving for justice,
但之后一场危机来袭
but then a crisis came,
所以我得成为另一个人
and I had to become someone else.
我得成为另一个存在
I had to become something else.
我为之付出了最大的牺牲
I made the ultimate sacrifice,
也因此帮助诞生了一个全新的宇宙
which helped birth an entirely new universe.
现在我的朋友和家人们将继续没有我的生活
Now my friends and family will have to go on without me,
尽管我已经变成了一个幽灵
and although I have become a spectre,
某一部分的我将永远都是
there is a part of me that will always be
绿箭侠
the Green Arrow.
绿 箭
第八季 第十集
剧终
别杀我的孩子
Both my children will live.
星城
妈 你在干什么
Mom... what are you doing?
-西娅 我爱你 -不要
- Thea, I love you. - No.
闭上眼睛 孩子
Close your eyes, baby.
不要
No!
你拥有真正的勇气 莫伊拉
You possess true courage, Moira.
真的很抱歉...
I'm truly sorry...
可你的勇气没有传给你儿子
You did not pass that on to your son.
在我去世的世界之外
It's just such a strange thing to learn
莫伊拉·奎恩
居然还有一个世界...
that there's a whole other...
接受这种观点
world, I guess...
真的很奇怪
where I died.
最了解我儿子的朋友们告诉我
The people that knew my son best tell me
在面临危机时 奥利弗牺牲了他自己
that when Oliver sacrificed himself during the crisis,
重大新闻
奥利弗·奎恩于世界危机中丧命
不知为何 因为他一切都发生了变化
that somehow he's the reason that everything changed,
我们现在正生活的世界
that the world we're living in right now is
可以看作是他的馈赠
a kind of gift from him.
我也不知道 我还在消化这些信息
I don't know. I'm just trying to process it.
我想我们都在努力消化这些信息
I--I think we're all still trying to process it,
不只是奥利弗的离世...
Not only Oliver's death...
黛娜·德雷克
星城警局队长
还有他留下的东西
but what he leaves behind.
这份遗赠可不轻
It's a hell of a legacy.
雷内·拉米雷斯
"野狗"
不只是一个城市的英雄
Not just a city of heroes,
而是全世界的英雄
a world of heroes.
当我开始这个项目的时候
When I started this project,
它本来旨在探索历史
it was intended to explore the history
奥利弗·奎恩 《绿箭》
皮多薇姿 戴维森
还有星城治安维持者存在的隐患
and the pitfalls of vigilantism in Star City.
我从没想到过这部纪录片能够被重新剪辑
I never thought this documentary would have to be retooled
玛西亚·皮多薇姿
《绿箭》导演
变成一部纪念片
to be a memorial.
人生不如意事
Nothing really ever, um, happens
十之八♥九♥
the way you expect it to happen,
奥利弗和他的任务...
and that was, uh, certainly the case...
约翰·狄格尔
"斯巴达"
就是这话的最好诠释
with Oliver and his mission.
他总是说他会孤独地死去
He always said he would go it alone
而且任务却永远不会...
and that the mission would never...
停止
be over.
我很欣慰他的第一个预言并不准确...
I'm glad he was...wrong about the first part...
但第二个预言也不准 这让我很心碎
heartbroken he was wrong about the second.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说得非常感人
That was very moving.
是啊
Yeah.
哥们
Hey, man.
你还好吗
You all right?
都挺好的
Everything good.
为什么我觉得你并不满意我这个回答呢
Why do I get the sense that answer disappoints you?
我只是没法相信 你能明白吧
I just can't believe it, you know?
走吧
Let's go.
奥利弗重启宇宙时
When Oliver rebooted the universe,
也肃清了社会
he fixed things.
危机之后
Ever since the crisis,
星城一夜之间再无犯罪
crime in Star City disappeared overnight.
真的是一夜之间
Literally.
狄格 他...拯救了这座城市
Dig, he--he saved this city.
是啊
Yeah.
来吧 是时候了
Come on. It's time.
干杯[俄语]Prochnost.
我都不知道你还会说俄语
I didn't know you speak Russian.
不会 但奥利弗每次喝这玩意都会这么说
No. That's what Oliver used to say every time he drank this stuff.
-这玩意到底是什么 -伏特加
- What exactly is this stuff? - Vodka.
行吧 喝起来像是松油脂
Yeah. It tastes like turpentine.
还有一丝丝卸甲油的味道
With faint hints of nail polish remover.
所以大家有什么打算
So what's the plan?
我打算醉到人类的极限
I plan on getting as drunk as humanly possible.
不 我的意思是葬礼之后
No. I mean after the funeral.
据黛娜说的来看
From what Dinah tells me,
已经不怎么需要义警了
there's not much need for vigilantes anymore.
兰斯的任期到四月结束
Lance's term ends in April.
他公开支持我接他的班
He's endorsing me to replace him.
做市长吗
As mayor?
不 是做一个有胆识有想法的人
No. As a bald guy with an attitude.
是啦 做市长
Yeah, as mayor.
你呢 小黛
What about you, D?
市长他...至少他现在还是...
Mayor, uh--for now at least--
实际上兰斯刚刚提拔我为警局局长
Lance actually just offered me a promotion to chief of police.
伙计们 听着 我知道现在看着是怎样的
Guys, look. I know how this looks.
我只是不觉得这就是终点了
I just don't feel like this is over.
可不是 我俩读的不是同一份通讯报告
Yeah. You're not reading the same comstat reports I am.
这次危机只过去了一个月 黛娜
We're a month out of this crisis, Dinah,
还有许多情况我们并不清楚
and there's tons that we don't know,
但我清楚这一点
but what I do know is this.
尽管奥利弗离开了 他的使命远没有结束
Though Oliver's gone, his mission is far from over.
总算来了 怎么回事
Finally. What the hell happened?
吉米·泰拉罗给我找了几个麻烦
Jimmy Tarallo gave me a few problems.
你说的"几个"是指十来个携刀男子吗
And by a few, you mean a dozen men armed with knives?
不 我指的是22个带着大砍刀的
No. I mean 22 with machetes.
奎恩 你不该孤军奋战
Queen, you shouldn't be doing this alone.
你还没准备好参与进来 狄格尔
You're not ready to go into the field, Diggle.
是吗 我答应加入时
Yeah? Well, when I signed on,
说过我加入是为了减少伤亡
I told you I was here to keep the body count low.
其中包括你
That includes you.
我没事
Well, I'm fine.
那泰拉罗呢
And Tarallo?
比我稍差
A little less so.
这是什么
What's this?
名单上的下一个人
The next name on the list.
档案 约翰·拜恩
约翰·拜恩 一家啤酒公♥司♥的总裁
John Byrne? What's the CEO of a beer company
做了什么才落得个一箭爆头的下场
have to do to deserve an arrow between the eyes?
这家公♥司♥只是个幌子
Well, the company's a front.
他在用他的卡车运送一种完全不同的商品
He's using his trucks to ferry a very different type of commodity.
毒品吗
Drugs?
人
People.
贩卖♥♥人口 这事有没有个头
Human trafficking? Where does this end?
你那张名单上有多少人
How many names are on your list?
太多了 划不完 听着 狄格尔
Too many to cross off. Listen, Diggle.
这事没有尽头
This doesn't end.
这项使命永远也不会结束
The mission is never over.
你能撑过去的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表