剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
- Hi. - Hello.
塔莉亚 这是莎拉
Talia, this is Sara,
我的挚爱
my beloved.
老爸
Hey, dad.
-我... -我知道
- I'm-- - I know.
今早 你才刚长牙
This morning, you were teething,
现在你... 已经这么大了
and now you're-- I mean, wow.
老爸看到我的时候 反应和你现在差不多
Dad had a very similar reaction when he first saw me.
你见过你父亲了
You met your father.
是的 是他训练我的
Yeah. He trained me.
他教我如何做一个英雄
He taught me to be a hero,
如何变成他那样
how to be like him.
我看得出你和他很像
I can tell you're a lot like him.
但愿如此吧
I can only hope.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
-谢谢 -他是个好人
- Thank you. - He was a good man.
最后一刻我在他身边
I was there at the end, and...
每天我都被这种想法折磨
Every day, I'm tortured with the thought
就是我本可以做得更多
that I could have done more,
我本该做得更多
should have done more.
不 你已经尽全力了 巴里
No. You did everything that you could, Barry.
你怎么知道
How could you know that?
因为我了解你
Well, because, you know, I know you.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
请节哀
So sorry.
棺材里没尸体吧
There is no body down there, no?
对
No.
我们埋葬了一个装满纪念品的棺材
We buried a casket full of mementos.
有人想要说几句话吗
Does anybody want to say a few words?
这种情况我几乎无法振作
I'm barely keeping it together as it is.
我想奥利弗会担心
I think that Oliver would have been worried
我总会说些傻话 所以
that I'd say something tactless anyway, so...
-我不知道说什么 -是啊
- I don't know what to say. - Yeah.
言语似乎没有意义
Words seem... meaningless.
应该由你来
Should be you.
我八年前认识的奥利弗
The Oliver that I met 8 years ago
不是我们今天告别的奥利弗
is not the one that we say good-bye to today.
奥利弗总告诉我 为了拯救这座城市
Oliver always told me that in order to save his city,
他必须成为另一个人
he had to become someone else,
他必须成为另一个存在
he had to become something else.
我总以为他是说成为绿箭侠
I always thought that meant becoming the Green Arrow,
但
But...
今天 我意识到他说的是
today, I realized that meant becoming
成为更好的人
a better man,
他能成为的最好的人
The best man he knew how to be,
他带着我们所有人一起开启了这趟旅程
and he took all of us with him on that journey.
他改变了一切
He changed everything.
奥利弗将英雄们带到这个世界上
Oliver brought heroes into the world,
他激励了英雄们
he inspired heroes,
他激励了在场各位
he inspired all of us here.
我是他的兄弟
I was his brother,
奥利弗也是我的兄弟
and Oliver Queen was mine.
当然 生活会继续
Of course, life will go on.
生活总是这样
It always does,
但今后会怎样 会有什么变数
but how, what twists and turns it will take,
我说不好
I can't say.
我不知道未来会怎样
I don't know what the future holds...
我只能说期待未知吧
Except to say to expect the unexpected.
为拉米雷斯投票 2020竞选
奥利弗或许已离去
Oliver may be gone,
但他的任务仍在
but his mission endures.
而那项任务还存在
That mission lives on,
奥利弗就存在
Oliver lives on
他活在被他激励的人心中
in the people he inspired.
有些人会将那项任务带到世界其他地方
Some will take that mission to the rest of the world...
甚至超越这个世界
Maybe even beyond that...
奥利弗·奎恩纪念道
因为过去的八年告诉我们
Because if the past 8 years has shown us anything...
这个宇宙非常大
It's that this universe is far bigger
大到超过我们所有人的想象
than any of us could have dared imagine...
即便没有他的存在
Even if it is a little less bright
这个宇宙会暗淡一些
without him in it.
奥利弗·奎恩
亲爱的孩子 兄弟
丈夫和父亲
星城的英雄
绿箭侠
星城
2040年
我要带你去的地方
Where I'm taking you,
没有回头路
There is no return.
为了见他 我已经等了很久
I have waited a very long time to see him.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
很高兴你终于来了
Glad you could finally make it.
这太棒了
This is so nice.
不是抱怨 我只是觉得
Not to complain. I just thought
来世不会那么像
that the afterlife would look a little less
你原来的办公室
like your old office.
是我妈的办公室
It's my mom's office.
我想待在初见你的地方
I wanted to be where I first saw you.
那应该是再往下七层的信息技术部
Well, that would be in the I.T. Department 7 floors down.
你确定
You sure?
你真帅
You're cute.
真可惜你已经死了
It's too bad you're, you know, dead,
但这对你肯定比对我要糟糕得多
which is obviously a lot worse for you than it is for me.
说来话长
It's a long story.
好在
Lucky for us...
我们有很充足的时间
We have all the time in the world
让我能说给你听
for me to tell it to you.
奎恩集团
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表