剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不行 有人曾告诉我
No. Someone told me the only way
改变未来的唯一办法是用不同的方式经历现在
to change the future is to start doing things differently now.
-雷内 听我说 -约翰 不用了
- Rene, look-- - John, we're good.
你也别说了 康纳
You, too, Connor.
我不能为了我不允许发生的事
I can't be mad at either of you for something
对你们两个发火
I will never let happen.
好了 我们派一队人去追格兰特
All right. We set up one team to go after Grant,
一队人去摧毁中转装置
One team to destroy the relay device,
这次我们还要做到不惊动民众
but we also need to keep the public calm this time.
据我了解 警方没问题
Last I checked, the police are still good,
我仍是队长 没什么未来的
and I'm still captain, future be damned.
我和你一起
I'll join you.
我得从那开始为贫民区做点事情
I got to do something for the glades from there.
-那我们三个呢 -威廉 我觉得
- What about the three of us? - William, I think
你最好留下来帮助柯蒂斯
it would be best if you stayed and helped Curtis.
米娅和康纳 你们两个和我们一起走
Mia and Connor, I'd like for the two of you to come with us.
雷内说了 我们这一次必须用不同的方式
Rene said it. We have to do things differently this time.
同意吗
Agreed?
好的
All right.
这是我最喜欢的部分
This is my favorite part.
着装准备
Suit up.
-请跟紧我 -我们在哪
- Stay close, please. - Where are we?
你们在城市地下的服务通道
You're in the service tunnels underneath the city.
简单点说 你们在"肖申克救赎"的地方
Basically, you all are in "The Shawshank Redemption."
"肖申克"什么
"The Shawshank" What?
"肖申克的救赎"
"The Shawshank Redemption."
是...在未来没有电影吗
It's--are there no movies in the future?
-柯蒂斯 -对
- Curtis! - Oh, right.
专注任务 抱歉各位 我有点
Staying on task. Sorry. I'm a little bit
疏于练习
out of practice, guys.
斯巴达 你那状况如何
Spartan, what's your status?
我们在最东端
We're at the east end.
好像有人比我们先到了
Looks like someone beat us here.
今晚 我们要夺回这座
Tonight, we take back this city
被毒瘤侵蚀的城市
from the cancer which has plagued it.
我们会让市民重获自♥由♥
We will set its citizens free.
我们会拯救这座自我毁灭的城市
We will save this city from itself.
和我一起 夺回属于你们的东西
Stand beside me. Take back what is rightfully yours.
一起让星城再次崛起
Let's make Star City great again.
他的手下呢
Where are his men?
米娅 你应该到我身后去
Mia, you should get behind me.
我需要三个小队去码头
I need 3 units at the docks
另外两小队去佩尼镇 好吗
and another 2 in Pennytown, OK?
怎么样
What's up?
已经安排好在贫民区举♥行♥新闻发布会了
Got a press conference in the glades in the works.
很好
Great.
又给你找来一个进醉汉监禁室的
Brought you a new addition to the drunk tank.
看着他一下
Watch him for a sec?
你知道时间吗
You got the time?
8点55了
It's 5 to 9:00.
那什么玩意
What the hell is that?
炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
我们快到中转装置了
We're almost at the relay.
这不是好兆头
Well, that can't be good.
米娅
Mia!
会拆弹的人请举手
Raise your hand if you know how to disarm a bomb.
威廉 这是定时器
William, it's an intervalometer.
你怎么知道的
Where'd you learn that?
你教给我的
From you.
它有可能发出
It's most likely pulsating
连续的同步脉冲
in a consistently synchronized pattern.
所以在总配线架上
So it will have a transfer switch embedded
会有转移开关
into the mainframe.
我们就是霍尔特和斯莫克的升级版
Look at us-- Holt and Smoak 2.0.
仪表盘上应该有两条线
There should be two wires plugged into the console.
你要断开红色的线
You're gonna disconnect the red one.
别碰蓝色的线
Do not touch the blue one,
不然会有坏事发生
or else very bad things will happen.
你干什么
What the hell?!
装置已经拆除了
The device has been neutralized.
这里的气氛一直都很紧张吧
I guess things have never not been tense around here, huh?
是 我一般吃糖来减压
Yeah. I like to cope by stress eating.
-吃小熊软糖吗 - 谢谢
- Gummy bear? - Thanks.
这事没完
This isn't over.
-结束了 -米娅
- Yes, it is. - Mia!
别拦我
Get out of my way.
不行
No.
想恨我随你
Hate me if you want.
我不会让你杀了他
I'm not letting you do this.
刚和哥谭市的警局打完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Gotham City PD.
格兰特·威尔森马上就会被转监去黑门监狱
Grant Wilson is being prepped and transferred to Blackgate,
判刑20年至终身监禁
where he will spend the next 20 to life.
我们会盯住他 他跑不了的
We will keep an eye on him. He's not going anywhere.
在可预见的未来中
Takes the Deathstrokes off the board
移除丧钟帮
for the foreseeable future.
我们希望未来能有所改变
Literally. Let's hope it changes things somehow.
-为了佐伊 -还有JJ
- For Zoe. - And for JJ.
我们大家都希望
Here's hoping.
或者我们自己创造希望
Or we make our own hope.
你们今晚的表现很好
You guys really held your own tonight.
我的电脑水平还算不错
Well, my keyboard warrior skills are strong.
柯蒂斯去分♥析♥那个构造了
Uh, you know, Curtis went right back to analyzing that fabric,
我去看看他要不要帮助
So I'm just gonna go see if he needs help.
谢谢你 威廉
Thank you, William.
你还好吗
You ok?
-我本来会杀了他 -我知道
- I would have killed him. - I know,
但那并不是你的本意
And I know you didn't want to.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
你要回家了吗
You ready to go home?
你不一定要那样做
You don't have to do that.
我不想让你想起
I don't want to be a reminder of everything bad
JJ和你的家人身上发生的坏事
that happened to JJ and to your family.
康纳
Connor.
你就是我的家人 儿子
You are my family, son.
对不起 爸爸
Look. I'm sorry, dad.
-很对不起 没事的
- I--I really am. I-- - It's ok.
没事的 我也很抱歉
It's ok. I'm sorry, too.
我们一起想办法
We're gonna figure this out.
你明天还是要发表演讲吗
Are you still giving that speech tomorrow?
是 你真的认为我们今晚改变了未来吗
Yes. You really think we changed things tonight in the future?
你是说像婴儿希♥特♥勒♥那样
You mean in like a baby Hitler kind of way,
蝴蝶效应
Butterfly effect?
-别想了 -如果你想让我
- Come on. - Hey. If you want me to
不再训练佐伊 我会照做
stop training zoe, I will.
不用 我不能永远把她捧在掌心里
Nah. I can't keep her in a bubble
你也永远会是一名警♥察♥
just like you can't stop being a cop
我不会退出竞选
And I can't stop running for office.
那就坚持
So don't.
未来并不全是坏事
Not all of the future was bad, right?
你只要做好事
Just do the good stuff.
金丝雀组织这个主意挺好的
I mean, the Canary network's not a bad idea.
可能有用
Could be useful.
我们现在就可以行动 何必等待未来
Then why wait for a future we can start making now?
你想让我看这个
So this is what you wanted to show me,
爷爷的坟墓
grandpa's grave?
你妈妈提到过他没有
Did your mother ever mention him?
没提过
Not really.
我觉得她不知道该说什么
I suppose she wouldn't know what to say.
我也不太知道
I barely do.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表