剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
七年以来 我战斗的目标只有一个
For 7 years, I have fought with only one goal--
拯救我的城市
to save my city.
但现在一个新的威胁出现了
But now a new threat has emerged,
这威胁如此严重 迫使我不得不
a danger so severe it has forced me
离开我的家人来面对它
to leave my family in order to face it,
对我来说作为绿箭侠已经不足以应对
and it won't be enough for me to just be the Green Arrow.
为了阻止即将到来的危机
To prevent the crisis that's coming,
我必须成为另一个人
I am going to have to become someone else,
我必须成为另一个存在
I am going to have to become...something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
我们把围墙的倒塌视作一个机会
We see the wall coming down as an opportunity.
一个让星城罪犯们抢劫贫民区的机会吗
For the criminals of Star City to rob the Glades blind.
一个使城市统一的机会
To reunite the city.
自从我们把墙推倒了 你哥哥...
Ever since we brought down the wall, your brother--
丧钟帮就越发猖狂了
The Deathstroke gang has really upped their game.
他们掌握了前所未有的领地和势力
They've amassed more territory and power than ever before.
你哥哥恨你 那会让事态无法预测
Your brother hates you. That makes things unpredictable.
瓦斯奎斯是贫民区最有钱的人之一
Vasquez is one of the Glades' wealthiest citizens.
也许丧钟帮打算勒索他
Maybe the Deathstrokes plan to extort him.
一场危机要来了 约翰
A crisis is coming, John.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
提醒你来这里的目的
Reminding you what you are doing here,
可不包括干涉这个地球上的事件
which does not include interfering in the events of this earth.
-这座城市正在遭受袭击 -谁干的
- The city's under attack. - By who?
一场危机即将来临
A crisis is imminent.
有个人要来了
Someone is coming,
一个远远比我还要强大的人
Someone far, far more powerful than myself.
我们得从这地方逃出去
We have to get the hell out of here.
想死你了 伙计
I missed you, buddy.
我们在彼此中找到了自我
We found ourselves in each other.
我会一直在你身边的
You're never without me.
我的乖儿子
Beautiful boy.
怎么回事
What's happening?
奥利弗
Oliver!
儿子
Son.
我警告你不要去干涉
I warned you not to interfere.
不是你把我们带到这里的吗
You didn't bring us here?
不是 我发现了在地球2上发生的事
No. I discovered what had transpired on Earth-2,
你介入其中救了劳蕾尔·兰斯
that you intervened to save Laurel Lance.
于是我给你重新定向了
I redirected you.
那里到底发生了什么事
What...the hell happened back there?
是即将发生之事的预兆
A herald of what is to come,
整个世界都被清除 不复存在了
an entire world erased from existence.
我妈妈在哪
Where's my mother?
汤米在哪
Where's--where's Tommy?
雷内和戴娜呢
Where's Rene, where's Dinah?
他们都不复存在了
They are no more.
你伤害了约翰和劳蕾尔吗
Did you hurt John and Laurel?
他们还活着 就在附近
They are alive and nearby,
但现在你总算明白了 如果我们没能阻止
but now you know that if we fail to stop
即将到来的危机
the coming crisis,
那么你所经历的这些将切实发生在
what you witnessed will occur
各个时空领域的无限地球上
on infinite earths across the expanse of time.
我怎么会失败呢 你的矮星粒子就在那
How did I fail? Your dwarf star particles are right there.
你为了避免平行世界的
You disobeyed my instructions
一场纠纷而违背了我的指示
to avoid entanglements on a parallel earth.
你和汤米·梅林对峙
You confronted Tommy Merlyn.
你改写了劳蕾尔·兰斯的命运
You altered the fate of Laurel Lance.
我曾经看着她死去
I watched her die once.
好吧 我不想再看她死一次
Ok. I wasn't prepared to do it again.
你并不是一个习惯服从命令的人
You are not a man accustomed to following orders,
但想在多元宇宙中存活下来的首要条件就是
but the survival of the multiverse requires
你要服从我的命令
that you obey mine.
我们现在在哪
Where are we?
你自己的地球 在这你将完成下一个任务
Your home earth, where you will complete your next task.
有一个叫罗伯特·王的博士
There's a man named Dr. Robert Wong.
带他来见我
Bring him to me.
-为什么 -这不是你需要考虑的
- Why? - Now, that is not your concern.
不要再让我失望了
Do not fail me again.
奥利弗 我们必须离开这里 马上
Oliver, we have to get out of here...now.
-他们是谁 -当地黑帮
- Who are they? - Local gang.
我想我们坏了他们一桩生意
I think we busted up a deal.
你们俩总算现身了
Nice of you to show up.
我们这是在哪
Where the hell are we?
我们在香港
We're in Hong Kong.
这...不可能
It's--it's not possible.
不可能整个地球
There's no way that my entire earth
就这么...消失了
is just-- is just gone.
你也看到星城警局发生的事了 对吗
You saw what happened to the SCPD, right,
那股冲击波 会让人直接消失不见
that energy wave, people just disappearing?
那也不意味这种事能随处可见
That doesn't mean it happened everywhere.
监视者告诉过我会出现这种事
The Monitor told me that it did.
-什么者 -他的真名是马尔·诺武
- The what? - His real name is Mar Novu--
这种名字也能算是真名
Oh. You call that a real name?
就是他让我来完成这次的任务
He's the one that has asked me to be on this mission.
他在试图阻止一场危机...
He is trying to prevent a crisis...
奥利弗 别说了
Oliver, just stop.
把缺口装置给我
Hand me the breach device.
快给我 我要回去
Give it to me. I'm going back.
劳蕾尔 回哪去
Laurel, back where?
回到我的地球上
To my earth
去寻找幸存者
to look for any survivors.
这东西坏了
It's not working.
很可能是我们跳过传送门时摔坏了
Probably damaged on our jump through the portal.
我们已经没时间千里迢迢跑回
We don't have time to go all the way
尖端科技研究实验室了
to S.T.A.R. Labs.
我必须找一个当地能修理的人
I--I have to find somebody local.
抱歉 但我们必须集中注意力完成任务
I'm sorry, but we need to focus on the mission.
首先 这里没有什么"我们"
First of all, there is no we here,
而且我唯一在乎的任务
and the only mission that I care about
只有拯救我地球上的生还者
is saving what's left of my earth.
劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔
Laurel. Laurel!
你没有需要拯救的生还者了
There's no one left to save.
我们现在能做的事情只有
The only thing that we can do right now
遵循监视者的指令
is prevent this from happening again
防止类似的事再次发生...
by doing what the Monitor tells us--
去他的监视者 奥利弗
Screw the Monitor, Oliver,
也去你的
And screw you, too.
如果你一开始从未出现在我的地球上
None of this would have happened
所有这一切本不会发生
if you hadn't shown up on my earth in the first place.
所有那些你看着死掉的人
All of those people that you saw die,
他们对你来说都不是真实的
they weren't real to you.
他们都只是你所爱之人的复♥制♥品...
They were just copies of the people that you love...
但那里是我的家
But that is my home,
而那些人 那些真实的人都在指望着我
and those people, those are real people who are counting on me--
阿德里安 我的妹妹
Adrian, my sister.
我才重获我的生活
I just got my life back,
我绝不会轻易放手
and I am not giving it up without a fight.
让她走吧 哥们
Let her go, man.
她是在浪费自己的时间 约翰
She's wasting her time, John.
她只是在消化自己的悲痛
She's processing her grief,
如果我们有新的任务
and if we have a new mission
而且事关多元宇宙的存亡 奥利弗
and the multiverse depends on it, Oliver,
那我们得马上开始行动了
we have to get going right now.
有人愿意和我说说外面是怎么回事吗
Anyone want to fill me in on what happened out there?
我差点被割喉了
I almost got my throat slit.
结果康纳没有他想象的那么了解他哥
Turns out Connor doesn't know his brother as well as he thinks.
我们都还活着 不是吗
Hey. We're all still alive, aren't we?
这说明什么呢
Which means what exactly,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表