剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You have truly done some terrible things.
谢谢提醒
Thank you for the reminder.
但是你也做过很多好事
But you also have done some good things.
让孩子们能看到这两者很重要
It's important that the kids see both.
话是这么说 但是为什么我要
Right, but why would I want to share some of the
和我的孩子们分享我一生中最糟糕的错误呢
worst mistakes of my entire life with my children?
这就是教育的意义
That is the thing about teaching.
这不在于你想说什么
It's not about what you want to say.
而在于他们需要知道什么
It's about what they need to hear.
记得我教给你的第一件事吗
Remember first thing I taught you?
弱者无法生存
Living is not for the weak.
你的孩子们不是弱者 奥利弗
Your children are not weak, Oliver.
他们也不是孩子
They're also not children.
不管你必须告诉他们什么
Whatever it is you have to say,
他们都能接受
they can handle it.
如果你不告诉他们
If you do not,
他们永远学不会如何做英雄
they will never learn to be heroes.
当个门可真遭罪
Oof. It would suck to be that door.
如果你是过来谈心鼓励我什么的
If you're here to give me a pep talk or whatever,
别费劲了
just don't.
别自作多情
Don't flatter yourself.
我只是受不了那个旧酒吧的味了
I just couldn't stand the smell of that stale bar anymore.
闻起来像卷心菜
It smells like cabbage.
这是另一件我不会想念这地方的事
That's one more thing I won't miss about this place.
所以你真的要回家了
So you're actually going home.
为什么不 我爸不想让我在这
Why wouldn't I? Dad doesn't want me here.
天啊 我可受不了自怨自艾
Oh, god. I can't stand pity parties.
站着说话不腰疼
Easy for you to say.
为什么这么说
And why is that?
你可是黑金丝雀
You're the Black Canary.
我听到的都是你有多厉害的传说
All I've ever heard are stories about how great you are.
在未来 你甚至救过我的命
In the future, you even save me once
就那么轻而易举
like it was nothing.
你确定你说的是我吗
Are you sure that's actually me you're talking about?
你可以省下你的假谦虚
Ok, you can cut the false modesty.
有些人生来就是英雄
Some people are cut out to be heroes.
有的人就没那么幸运
Others not so much.
这都是因为你没能及时敲响那愚蠢的铃铛吗
Is this really all because you didn't ring some stupid bell?
我也没能救下佐伊
Well, I couldn't save zoe either.
每一次我试着达到爸爸的期许
Every time I try and live up to my dad
或者想证明我也可以做到你们做的事
or to prove that I can do what it is you all do,
我都搞砸了
I--I fail.
你觉得你父亲比你强很多吗
Do you think your father is any better?
如果你试着活得像我们一样 别这么做
If you're trying to live up to us, don't.
我们和其他人一样有缺陷
We are just as flawed as anyone,
特别是我
especially me.
你所能做的就是不辜负自己
All you can do is live up to yourself.
这究竟是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你真的是那种轻易放弃的人吗
Are you really the type of person that just gives up?
这下好了 我们走之前还有时间再吵一架吗
Oh, good. Do we have time for one more fight before we leave?
我不想吵架
I'm not looking for a fight.
那就别让我们回家
Then stop trying to send us home.
我们不走
We're not leaving.
很好 因为我需要你们的帮助
Good because I need your help.
奥列格今晚会在大屠♥杀♥俱乐部卖♥♥掉硬盘
Oleg is selling drive during bloodbath tonight.
我们怎么潜入呢
And how are we supposed to get in?
他们认得我们
They know our faces.
没错 我们把这作为我们的优势
Right. We use that to our advantage.
你和我组队进竞技场里
You and I are going in the ring together as a team.
你要帮助我们进场
You would be helping us get in.
抱歉 我没时间送干洗
Sorry. I did not have time to get it dry cleaned.
我更像是个幕后工作者
I'm really more of a behind the screen kind of guy,
不过 这西装真不错
But wow. That is a nice suit. Huh.
当你们俩演"父女搏击俱乐部"的时候
What exactly will Anatoly and I be doing
阿纳托利和我要干什么
while you two are playing father/daughter fight club moment?
当奥列格意识到竞技场里是我们俩
When Oleg realizes that it's the two of us in the ring,
一定会吸引注意力
that'll cause a distraction.
你们去偷硬盘
You guys go and steal the drive.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我同意 我生来就适合当花♥花♥公♥子♥
Well, I'm in. Fancy rich guy is the role I was born to play.
你呢
You?
为什么不呢
Why the hell not?
换衣服吧
Suit up.
又两个牺牲者 没人能从大屠♥杀♥俱乐部活下来吗
有谁准备好下一轮了
下注吧
现在我知道为什么叫大屠♥杀♥俱乐部了
Now I see why they call it the bloodbath.
你确定这么做吗
You sure about this?
帮我们进场吧
Just get us in, please.
多少钱能进场打
排队满了
真的不能开个价吗
不拿你的钱 美♥国♥佬♥
Not from you, American.
如果不是钱的问题
Well, if it's not about money,
那么赌注怎么样
Then how about stakes?
之前有人在六人组手下存活下来吗
Has anyone survived 6 men before?
没有过
Nyet.
我的人能打六个
My guys will fight 6.
你们下一场上
You fight next.
我们今天真的需要破纪录吗
Do we really need to be setting records tonight?
你不是喜欢挑战吗 千万别死了
You like a challenge, right? Just please don't die.
阿纳托利 你们就位了吗
Anatoly, you guys set?
就位 但是没看到下大注的
Da. But no sign of high rollers.
现在是出击的好时机
Now is good time to strike.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
五分钟左右
Five minutes give or take.
这下有意思了
Well, this is gonna be fun.
我见识过你的能力
I've seen what you can do in there,
相信自己的直觉 我相信你
so just trust your instincts, OK? I do.
在五分钟内对抗六个强悍的杀手
到底是谁这样勇敢
你叫什么
我是兜帽男
他们能不能坚持到最后
我们拭目以待
买♥♥家在路上了 我们要停止格斗吗
不用
Nyet...
让弟兄们准备好
如果这两个人赢了 我们就杀了他们
买♥♥卖♥♥怎么办
先等等
该我们了
That's our cue.
帕克汉有重重保护
Pakhan will still be protected.
我来对付打手
I'll deal with the muscle.
你掩护我
You just watch my back.
快没时间了 你们拿到硬盘了吗
Tick-tock. You guys have the plans yet?
再动我就开枪了
Don't move or I'll shoot.
你说让我掩护你的
You said watch back.
到手了 我们走
I got it. Let's move.
我还真能喜欢上这种感觉
I could actually get used to this.
恭喜 现在你成为我最喜欢的美国人了
Congratulations. Now you my favorite American.
别太高兴 他有很多最喜欢的美国人
Hey, don't get too excited. He has a lot of favorite Americans.
你和约翰联♥系♥了吗
Did you talk to John?
有 罗伊帮他拿到了钚元素
I did. He got the plutonium with an assist from Roy.
我们现在只需要激发出一道能量波
All we have to do is whip up an energy wave
消灭一个全知的宇宙人 小菜一碟
to destroy an all-knowing space being. Easy.
首先 我要为米娅和威廉
Before that, I would like to propose a toast
祝一杯酒
to Mia and William.
没有你们 我们就不可能成功
Couldn't have done this without you.
祝你健康
Vashe zdorovie.
实际上应该说"干杯"
Actually, here we say "Prochnost".
什么意思
Prochnost?
意思是力量
Prochnost. It means strength.
比那个含义要深刻
It means a lot more than that.
大家可不可以
Um, would you mind giving me a minute
让我和他俩单独聊聊
wth these two, please?
-好 -没问题
- Yes. - Sure.
把酒留下
Ah. Leave the bottle.
我并没有详细地对你们两个讲过
I know that I haven't really spoken to the two of you
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表