剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
就是少了很多乐趣 米娅 你真的要这样做吗
A lot less fun, though. Mia, you sure you're up for this?
我都来了 不是吗 JJ的办公室在后面
I'm here, aren't I? JJ's office is in back.
黛娜 你负责处理摄像头
Dinah, you take cameras.
米娅 去分散你未婚夫的注意力
Mia, go distract your fiance.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're ok?
没事 这是最奇怪的事了
Yeah. It's the strangest thing.
我记得我过去生活的一切
I have all these memories of my old life,
但我也有了新的生活
but I have my new ones, too.
我真的不希望是他
I just really don't want it to be him.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
我都开始担心了
Yeah. I was starting to worry.
你之前走得很匆忙
You left in a hurry earlier.
是的 我有点不舒服
Yeah, I wasn't feeling well.
"其实 我才记起来
"Actually, I just remembered
你是个危险的杀人犯 可能还是个绑♥架♥犯"
you were a dangerous murderer, probably a kidnapper, too."
友善点 劳蕾尔
Hey, be nice, Laurel.
-我想喝杯酒 -好的
- I need a drink. - Yeah.
-好的 -来吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
门口只有一个警卫
There's only one guard at the door.
应该很容易 摄像头怎么样了
This should be easy. Where are we on cameras?
快好了
Almost there.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们来谈谈米娅的感情生活吧
why don't we go back to talking about Mia's love life?
我们不谈
Let's not.
你知道我和你♥爸♥爸在一起过 对吧
You know I dated your dad, right?
反正是他的一个版本
Well, a version of him anyway.
恶心
Gross.
我的奥利弗也坐上了金牌号♥
My Oliver also went down on the Gambit,
也和我妹妹劈了腿
also cheated with my sister.
请你别说了
Please stop talking.
江山易改人性难移 米娅
People are who they are, Mia,
无论是哪个时间线 宇宙或是地球
No matter what timeline, universe, or earth,
而且那不是你的错
and that's not your fault.
你是在给我打气吗
Was that supposed to be some kind of pep talk?
摄像头搞定
Cameras are down.
该我上场了
That's my cue.
这个区域禁止进入
This area is restricted.
我就想出去透透气
Oh, I was just gonna step out and get some air.
相信我 我不是艺术品小偷
Trust me, I am not an art thief.
你可以直接离开
Well, you're welcome to step outside.
别再这里闹大了 劳蕾尔
Ok, let's not cause a scene here, Laurel.
-我来吧 -好吧
- I'll do it. - Fine.
无意冒犯 米娅
No offense, Mia,
但如果我进不去
but if I couldn't get in there,
你真的觉得你就可以...
do you really think that you're gonna be able to just...
你刚刚说什么呢
Oh, you were saying?
我进来了 我要做什么
I'm in. Now what do I need to do?
把设备放在电脑旁边
Just put the device anywhere near the computer.
它会通过你的搜索传输数据
It'll transfer the data from your search.
开始了
It's working.
查找波提纳尔
Run a search for the Bertinellis.
或许我们走运呢
Maybe we'll get lucky.
错误
出问题了
Uh, something's wrong.
米娅 你要马上离开那里
Mia, you need to get out of there now.
离电脑远点
Hey, step away from the computer.
米娅 你在这里做什么
Mia, what are you doing in here?
她在哪里
Where is she?
接下来我来处理
I'll take it from here.
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
你闯进了我的办公室 还侵入了我的电脑
You break into my office, and you hack my computer?
我知道比安卡在你手上
I know you have Bianca.
是因为这件事吗
That's what this is about?
你觉得是我绑♥架♥了她
You think that I kidnapped her?
你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗
Do you know how crazy that sounds?
你说我疯掉了
You're calling me crazy now.
因为你现在就是疯掉了
Because you are being crazy.
那好 如果你没有隐瞒
Ok, if you have nothing to hide,
那让我看一下文件里都有什么
then show me what's in these files.
我们的蜜月
Our honeymoon.
你说过你一直想去斐济
You said that you always wanted to visit Fiji.
我还想给你一个惊喜
I was hoping I could surprise you.
你们好
Namaste.
我现在能说你疯了吗
Can I call you crazy now?
比安卡 什么情况
Bianca? What the hell?
你们好
Namaste.
我要回♥派♥对了
I have to get back to the party.
听我解释
Ok. Let me explain.
JJ
JJ.
宁静
比安卡看起来这么开心也不像被绑♥架♥了啊
Bianca looks pretty happy to be kidnapped, don't you think?
假期
不要用你的社会名流思维 用直觉思考
Turn off your socialite brain and use your gut.
你不觉得这个视频有点太巧了吗
Don't you think that video's a little convenient?
我认为发这个的人试图
I think whoever posted that is trying
想让其他人不去继续寻找比安卡
to keep people from looking for Bianca.
我们应该去分♥析♥一下这个视频
We should analyze it, you know,
看看能不能发现一些线索
see what clues we can get in finding her.
我刚刚无端指责了我的未婚夫
Ok, I just accused my fiance for nothing.
他不会在意的
Oh, he'll get over it.
或者你换的下一任不是杀人狂
Or you'll move on to someone who wasn't a homicidal maniac
在你来世
in another life.
双赢
Win-win.
去你的
Oh, frak you.
你俩够了 我认为我们应该先淡定一下
Ok, that's enough. I think we just need to calm down--
不 又不是我更关心
No. I am not the one who cares more
自己情感问题
about my relationship problems
不管自己朋友的死活
than my friend who might die.
你没看出来你这样多自私吗
Do you not see how selfish you're being?
我 是你利用我的朋友
Me? You're the one who's using my friend
拉着我和戴娜回来做超级英雄
to drag me and Dinah back into this superhero crap
因为你接受不了星城现在很好的事实
just because you can't handle the fact that Star City's fine
不需要你继续当黑金丝雀了
and doesn't need you to be the Black Canary anymore.
我还以为让你回忆起你的旧生活
And here I thought making you remember your old life
能让你意识到你现在的生活
would open your eyes to how pointless and stupid
是如此没有意义
your new one is.
我现在毫无意义的生活
My stupid and pointless life is the one that
是我父亲失掉性命换来的
my father sacrificed himself to give me.
你没资格忽略他做的一切
Don't you dare trivialize that.
好了 劳蕾尔只是想说
Ok, I think all Laurel was trying to say is
比安卡还没找到 而且她有危险
that Bianca's out there, and she's in danger.
比安卡没事
Bianca is fine.
你没有资格让我回忆
You had no right to make me remember.
你做的一切只找回我失去亲人的痛苦
All that did is bring back the suffering and the loss,
因为作为超级英雄就是这样
because that's all being a hero is.
我本想去你那找你的
I would've met you at your place.
我需要那个硬盘
I needed the drive.
我希望我
I hope that I
没把你的活动搞得太糟糕
didn't screw up your event too badly.
我真的希望你只是搞砸了活动
I wish it was just the event that you'd screwed up.
JJ 对不起
JJ, I'm sorry.
你指控我绑♥架♥了我们的朋友
You accused me of kidnapping our friend.
你是怎么想的 我会做出这种事情
How in the world do you think I could do something like that?
你有事情隐瞒我
You were keeping things from me.
我可能就乱下定论了
I guess I just jumped to conclusions.
你如果下定论是 我对你不忠
Jumping to conclusions is-- is I'm cheating on you,
而不是我是绑匪
not that I'm a kidnapper.
而且我并没有不忠
And for the record, I'm neither.
我知道
I know that.
我们可不可以回到
Can we please just go back to a time
我指控你是罪犯之前的那段时光
before I accused you of being a criminal?
我明白了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表