剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
没有
No.
恭喜你 你将会看到俄♥罗♥斯♥
Well, congratulations. You're about to learn the only upside
监控政♥府♥的唯一好处
of a Russian surveillance state.
好吧
Ok.
货很快就到了
The shipment should be here soon.
你为什么要等到现在才告诉我你的大计划
What made you wait till now to give me your big pitch?
我猜康纳告诉你
I'm guessing Connor
我的未来有些不好的事情
told you something bad about me in the future.
不仅仅是你
It's not just about you.
告诉我
Tell me.
威廉在炼狱上找到了你
William finds you on Lian Yu
你在那里待了很多年
after being there for years.
很显然是自我放逐
Apparently, in some self-imposed exile.
我永远也摆脱不了我的杀戮欲吗
I never get rid of my bloodlust?
你知道了那些 还以为你能来救我吗
You knew all that, and you still thought you could come save me?
因为事情不止于此
Because there's more to your story.
你的起点可能是在炼狱 罗伊
You may have started on Lian Yu, Roy,
但那不是你的终点
but that's not where you ended.
费利西蒂让威廉去岛上找你
Felicity sent William to that island to find you
因为她相信你
because she believed in you.
你回到了星城 兄弟 和孩子们并肩作战
You go back to Star City, man. You work with the kids.
你帮他们拯救了这座城市 罗伊
You help them save the city, Roy.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
因为你找到控制自己杀戮欲的方法了
Because you found the way to control your bloodlust.
你发现和队员并肩作战就能控制它
You found that it was by being part of a team.
你保持距离
You kept your distance
因为你觉得自己对周围人
because you believed that you were a danger
是一个危险 但是真正的危险
to everyone around you, but the real danger
是认为自己可以独自面对你的过去
was believing that you can deal with your past alone.
你认为能提前二十年就给我答案
It's pretty ballsy thinking you can give me
真是太大胆了
the answer 20 years earlier.
希望这次你不用等那么久
Yeah, well, hopefully, this time, you don't have to wait that long.
别碰她 我知道的我都说了
Don't touch her. I told you everything that I know!
我们等着瞧
We will see.
站在线上
On the line.
不
No.
米娅 不
Mia, no.
米 米 米娅
Mi--Mi--Mia!
敲响铃铛
Ring the bell.
你有六十秒时间
You have 60 seconds.
开始
Begin.
时间到
Time is up.
我必须要确定
I needed to make sure
硬盘的事你没有说谎
you weren't lying about the drive.
有了 监控录像显示米娅和爸爸被
Got it. CCTV footage of Mia and dad being taken
带进了城东的一个仓库
into a warehouse on the east side of town.
谢谢你 俄♥罗♥斯♥非法卫星
Thank you, illegal Russian satellites.
很好 我们去拯救世界吧
Great. Well, let's go save day.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我应该能做到的
I should've been able to do it.
我现在应该有机会了
Oh, I should have enough slack now.
做什么
To do what?
什么鬼
What the hell?
我可以让我的拇指脱臼
I can dislocate my thumbs.
如果你被绑在椅子上 这是个有用的技巧
It's a useful technique if getting tied to a chair.
都要成一个习惯了
It's gonna become a habit.
你一定要教我怎么做
You have got to teach me how to do that.
所以你没有敲响铃铛
So you not ring bell.
但还是很厉害了 你还活着
Still, very impressive to, uh, not die.
你不该告诉他们硬盘里的内容
You shouldn't have told them what was on the drive.
如果我不说他们会杀了你
They would've killed you if I didn't.
又或者我们能够
Or we would've been able to escape
-在你不泄露情报的情况下逃走 -米娅
- without you giving up the information. - Mia.
好吧 我们能不能把家庭争吵
Ok, can we please just save the family squabbling
留到我们有了计划之后再说
till after we have the plans?
奥列格一定会算出那些情报的价值
Oleg's bound to figure out how much they're worth.
他是个聪明的商人
Well, he's smart businessman.
他会想办法卖♥♥掉它
He will figure out way to sell it.
我们得弄清楚交易的时间和地点
We need to figure out when and where the sale is happening,
然后去取回硬盘
and then we go recover the drive.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
我和威廉就待在酒吧里 对吗
Me and William get to stay at the bar, right?
你们两个都回家去
You're going home, both of you.
我不
No.
-我觉得这里没什么事了 -是的
- I have a feeling there's less drama out here. - Yeah.
什么叫"我不"
What do you mean, "no"?
不好意思 爸爸 我们刚刚从
I'm sorry, dad, but we just saved you
一群歹徒的手上救下了你
from being murdered by a bunch of gangsters.
这次我和米娅站一边
I'm on team Mia here.
是的 但是米娅刚刚被兄弟会绑♥架♥了
Yeah, but Mia just got kidnapped by the Bratva.
-你也被绑♥架♥了 -我是你们的父亲
- So did you. - I'm your father, all right?
我在这个世界上的首要任务是保护你们
It is my primary job in the world to protect you.
我们不需要
We don't need that.
在未来 是我们在拯救这个城市
In the future, we're the ones that are saving the city.
这不是未来
Well, this isn't the future!
这是距离我伤心欲绝地离开后的几个月
This is months after I was heartbroken right before I left...
我打电♥话♥给你外祖父母找不到你
That I couldn't get you on the phone at your grandparents'.
所以我走进你的房♥间最后看你一眼
So I walked into your room to look at you one last time,
而你从婴儿床上回望着我
and you looked back at me from your crib.
就因为你选择保护我们
And because you made the choice to protect us,
我不得不一个人成长
I had to spend my whole life alone.
我没有机会了解我的哥哥
I didn't have a chance to get to know my brother,
了解你
to get to know you.
我很抱歉事情变成那样
I'm sorry that it worked out that way.
你们两个可以自己决定
And both of you can decide on your own how much--
你们有多么恨我
how much you want to hate me,
你们想如何责怪我
and how much blame you want to assign.
但我向你们母亲保证过你们的安全
But I made a promise to your mother to keep you safe.
不管在哪一个世界
And there--there is no world,
不管在哪一个宇宙 不管过去
there is no universe, there's no past,
还是现在 还是以后 我都不会违背
present, or future where I break it.
好吧
Fine.
准备好了吗
You ready?
时刻准备着
As I'll ever be.
我们上
Let's go!
一定是什么警报器
Must be some kind of tamper alarm.
-我去拿载货 -我来放哨
-I'll get the payload. -I'll keep watch.
罗伊 罗伊 看着我
Hey, Roy. Roy, look at me, man.
看着我
Look at me!
罗伊 你做的很好
Roy, you're all right.
明白吗
Y--you got it?
我拿到了
Look. It's right here.
我们快走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
约翰 目标到手
-你的线人有消息吗 -还没有
- Any word from your contact? - Nyet.
这种事情需要些时间
Oh, these things take time.
不知道你想喝点什么
I don't know about you,
不过我现在能来点烈酒
but I could handle drink without umbrella.
不了 谢谢
No I'm good, thank you.
你想说的是 你郁郁寡欢吗
If by good, you mean-- how you say--moody,
那你确实是
Yes, you are.
是因为你搞砸了家庭旅行吗
Is this because you ruin family vacation?
为了保护他们 我必须送他们回家
I have to send them home for their protection.
你觉得他们自己处理不好吗
Do you not think they can handle it?
他们能处理好 我只是...
They can handle it. I just--
我想让他们远离兄弟会
I want to keep them away from the Bratva.
你是说让他们远离你的兄弟会往事
You mean keep them away from your Bratva past.
暗无天日的时光
Dark time for me.
可以理解
That is understandable.
你以此为耻
You are ashamed.
你做过很多真的很可怕的事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表