剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Love what they haven't done with the place.
假设可伦沙阿还没有被洗劫
Assuming the Karan Shah hasn't been plundered,
我们很可能在《阿尔法提赫编年史》中
we're likely to find what we're looking for
找到我们要找的东西
in "The Chronicles of Al-Fatih."
他是第一位拉斯·厄尔·高福
He was the first Ra's al Ghul.
根据传说 他由一位天神赋予了
According to legend, he was bestowed primordial knowledge
原始知识
by one of the Sky Gods.
而我爸爸有一间密室
Now my father kept a secret room
藏了他最宝贵的东西
with his most valued possessions,
包括阿尔法提赫的资料
including information on Al-Fatih.
看来我们来晚了
Looks like we're too late.
不一定
Not necessarily.
《阿尔法提赫编年史》
"The Chronicles of Al-Fatih."
那抢东西的人正好把
So the looters just happened to leave behind
我们要找的东西给留下了
the one thing we're looking for?
因为小偷们认为这个东西没什么价值
Because the thieves did not consider it to be of value.
上面怎么说
Right. What's it say?
"凤♥凰♥在火中涅槃重生
"The phoenix is reborn in the fire.
通向你宿命的道路紧跟着我"
The path to your destiny follows me."
快手 你会阿♥拉♥伯语
Speedy, you just read Arabic.
你还会说俄语呢
You speak Russian.
可这是什么意思呢
Yes, but what does it mean?
要加入♥联♥盟 你就要告别过去的自我
To join the League, your old self must die
这样你的新我才可能重生
so that your new one may be reborn.
我们得烧掉卷轴
We need to burn the scroll.
卷轴有好几百年的历史了
The scroll is centuries old.
对
Yeah.
阿尔法提赫为隐藏他的秘密真是不遗余力
Al-Fatih took great pains to hide his secrets
以防他被背叛
lest he be betrayed.
我相信这个会指向阿尔法提赫的墓穴
I believe this leads to Al-Fatih's tomb.
这样也合情合理 因为他会试图
It stands to reason that he would attempt
死后也把他的秘密都带走
to take his secrets with him beyond the grave.
所以这是个寻宝游戏
So it's a scavenger hunt.
看起来是的
It would appear so, yes.
事情为什么不能简单点呢
Why can't everything just be easy?
实际上 你们的处境要比想象的困难
Actually, your situation is more difficult than you think.
-雅典娜 -你一向都诡计多端 塔莉亚
- Athena. - You have always been treacherous, Talia,
但把外人带到我们神圣的腹地
but bringing outsiders into our sacred heart
是最顶级的背叛
is a betrayal of the highest order.
那个我要拿走
I'll take that.
放弃或者灭亡
Relinquish it or perish.
那就给你吧
As you wish.
攻击
Attack them!
我们一到 雅典娜就出现 绝非偶然
Athena showing up right when we did can't be an accident.
她把那个球给了雅典娜也非偶然
No, and neither was her giving Athena the sphere.
如果你是指责我 我要指出两点
If you're accusing me, I'd like to point out two things.
第一 雅典娜和我是死敌
First, Athena and I are blood enemies.
第二呢
And second?
她很可能跟踪着你
She was likely trailing you.
还对她宣了战
The woman who's declared war on her.
我还是不明白雅典娜为什么会在乎
Still, I don't see why Athena would give
一个和阿尔法提赫埋在一起又老有破的卷轴呢
a crap about a rusty, old scroll buried with Al-Fatih.
她不会的 她会在乎
She wouldn't. She would give a crap
和他埋在一起的其它的东西
about what else is buried with him,
就是他的剑
Namely his sword
那把剑就像拉斯的戒指那样被尊崇
as revered as the ring of Ra's.
挥舞它的人能获得绝对的忠诚
Whoever wields it commands absolute devotion.
很明显雅典娜想用它来重塑
Clearly Athena wants to use it to restart
刺客联盟
the League of Assassins.
现在命运之珠什么的在她手里了
Yeah. Well, now she's got the marble of destiny or whatever.
实际上那是个地图
Actually, it's a map.
球上的图案是指向
The markings on it were constellations
墓穴位置的星座 但我们不需要它
indicating the tomb's location, but we don't need it.
我都已经记住了
I've memorized them.
什么
What?
-你都记住了 -你没有吗
- You memorized them? - You didn't?
听着 我要和塔莉亚一起去
Ok. Listen. I'm gonna go head with Talia.
我要你去她的营地等着我们
I'd like you to go back to her camp and wait for us there.
你开玩笑呢吧
You can't be serious.
我让你们俩单独待一会儿吧
I will give you two a moment.
奥利 我还以为
Ollie, I thought we were way
你不再是那个有过分保护欲的哥哥了呢
past this overprotective brother thing.
跟那个没关系
It's not about that.
你是来找我帮忙的
You came to me for help.
我是来找你寻求答案的
I came to you for answers.
我没想到会被雅典娜攻击
I wasn't counting on getting attacked by Athena.
你出现以前 雅典娜和我已经打了很久了
Athena and I were fighting long before you showed up here.
我能照顾我自己
I can take care of myself.
我知道你能照顾你自己
I know you can take care of yourself.
如果雅典娜要重建刺客联盟
If Athena is trying to restart the League of Assassins,
那你就成为了她的主要对手
that makes you her chief rival.
-我不在乎 -我在乎 西娅
- I don't care. - I care, Thea.
如果你想帮我 那... 就让我来处理吧
If you want to help me, just...just let me handle this.
卡迪尔一定是用特纳的家人来诱他出来
Qadir must be using Turner's family to lure him out.
那我们应该立刻离开这里
Ok. Then we have to get out of here right now.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
如果本·特纳是目标 那我们也是
If Ben Turner's a target, then so are we,
我们待在这的每一秒都有被认出的危险
And every second we stay here, we risk being made.
桑德和拉康纳怎么办
What about Sandra and Connor?
叫个天眼会的小组过来 莱拉
Call an A.R.G.U.S. team, Lyla.
-撤离他们就行 -小组过来
- Exifl them. - It would take a team
至少要一个小时
at least an hour to get here.
这期间很多事都有可能发生
A lot can happen between now that then.
好吧 但我们不能冒险独自行动
Ok, fine, but we can't risk doing this alone.
-我们得做点什么 -那你撤吧
- We have to do something. - Then you leave.
我自己去救桑德和拉康纳
I'll get Sandra and Connor myself.
约翰...
Johnny...
这到底是什么情况
What's really going on here?
你从来都不是一个逃避风险的人
You've never been one to shy away from risk.
我从未见过一个世界在我眼前毁灭
I'd never seen a world just disintegrate in front of my face.
我知道我们的工作有危险
I know what we do requires risk.
我都能接受
I've always accepted that,
但这次不一样 莱拉
but this is different, Lyla.
眼看着一个宇宙消失
Seeing a universe just disappearing,
我不知道 这就像
I don't know, it's like--
与上帝对视
like looking into the eye of God.
这会改变你
It changes you.
它已经改变了我
It changed me.
我不能失去你
I can't risk losing you.
我不能冒那个险
I can't risk that.
没人知道未来
No one knows the future.
我们能做的就是珍惜和所爱之人在一起的时光
All we can do is enjoy the time we have with the people we love
靠勇气而不是恐惧去做出抉择
and make our choices from a place of strength, not fear,
如果今天是世界末日
And if the world ends today,
我只要你在我身边
there is no one I'd rather have by my side.
还有多远
How much further?
耐心 你知道不管你愿不愿意
Patience. You realize your sister is involved
你妹妹都已牵涉其中
in this whether you want her to be or not?
她是恶魔之女
She's a daughter of the demon.
她有权拥有那把剑
She has a claim to the sword.
她已肩负了太多马尔科姆的重担
She's carried enough of Malcolm's burdens.
命运不在乎我们自认为该得到什么
Fate does not care what we believe we're owed.
你对此很熟悉了
You're very familiar with that.
这不是你来这里的原因吗
Isn't that why you're here?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
自从俄♥罗♥斯♥之后 我都没看过你如此沉重
You carry yourself with a heaviness I've not seen since Russia.
就是这里了
This is the place.
我以前来过这里
I've been here before.
是的 在我父亲击败你的时候
Yes. When my father vanquished you.
希望你这次运气能好点
Hopefully you have better luck with the mountain this time.
蹲下
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表