剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
And nothing but.
似乎奎恩先生从金牌奎恩号♥的沉船死里逃生
Seems Mr. Queen survived the Gambit
在一个叫炼狱的小岛上生活了十二年
and has spent the last 12 years on an island called Lian Yu.
如果我没弄错 那个的意思是"试炼地狱"
That means "Purgatory" if I'm not mistaken.
这还是不能解释你为什么
It still doesn't explain what you're doing
穿着我的衣服到处走动
running around in my hood.
我需要一个身份暗中行事 而你的很适合
I needed an identity to work under, and yours seemed convenient.
抱歉
Sorry.
你在奎恩-梅林做什么
What were you doing at Queen-Merlyn?
不是去杀那些科学家
Not killing those scientists,
如果那是你所暗示的
if that's what you are implying.
我正在用劳蕾尔的设备把你的箭
Well, I'm using Laurel's equipment to compare the metallurgy of
和那些人身上的箭做比较
your arrows to the ones that we found in those men and women,
我们等着瞧
so we'll see.
还真是说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil. Literally.
黑暗弓箭手吗
The dark archer?
名字有些直白 但是很写实
Name's a bit on the nose, but it's descriptive.
黑色服装 玉佩
Dark costume, jade pendant.
是马尔科姆·梅林
It's Malcolm Merlyn.
我们也曾这么认为
Yeah, we thought so, too.
但几个月前就把他排除了
Ruled him out months ago.
那就是马尔科姆·梅林
It's Malcolm Merlyn.
他杀死那些科学家是有原因的
And he killed those scientists for a reason.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去跟我的继父谈谈
I'm gonna have a conversation with my stepdad.
人类的发明能力
It never ceases to impress
总是让人惊讶
humanity's capacity for invention.
在无限的世界里
Infinite number of worlds,
人类都成功从洞穴中走了出来
and not a single one where man fails to emerge from caves
统治了地球
and hold dominion over the Earth.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
提醒你来这里的目的
Reminding you what you are doing here,
可不包括干涉这个地球上的事件
which does not include interfering In the events of this earth.
我无意干涉
I have no intention of interfering.
你不是来和马尔科姆·梅林对质
Well, you're not here to confront Malcolm Merlyn
他是不是黑暗弓箭手的
with your suspicion that he is the dark archer.
我昨晚去了应用科学部门
Well, I went to applied sciences last night
按照你的要求去取回矮星粒子
to retrieve the dwarf star particles just like you asked me to.
你说起来就像一件小事
You make it sound like a trifle.
在众多地球上
Those specific particles can only be found
只有这里有这种特殊的粒子
on this earth out of a multitude.
我意思是 在我到达时
My point is that when I arrived,
马尔科姆已经偷走了粒子
Malcolm had already stolen them.
你知道什么可能有用吗
You know what might help?
如果我知道寻找粒子的真正原因
If I actually knew why I was after them.
我给你的任务足以说明了
That I have tasked you should be reason enough.
还是你开始怀疑这项任务了吗
Or have you come to doubt your commitment to this mission?
不 我没有
No, I have not.
在哈里森联合公♥司♥
At Harris Consolidated,
我们把围墙的倒塌视作为一个机会
we see the wall coming down as an opportunity.
一个让星城罪犯们抢劫贫民区的机会吗
For the criminals of Star City to rob the Glades blind?
一个使城市再联合的机会
To reunite the city.
我觉得贫民区的人可不这么想
I don't think people in the Glades got that memo.
因为据我所知
'Cause last I checked,
自围墙倒塌 犯罪率增加了三倍
crime's up 300% since the wall went down.
有句古话说 有三种骗子
There's an old saying-- there are 3 kinds of liars:
普通骗子 极度令人厌恶的骗子
Liars, damn liars,
还有统计学家
and statisticians.
你把注意力都放在贫民区而忽略了星城
You're focusing on the Glades to the exclusion of Star City
与此同时 全市范围内的犯罪率下降了
while net, there's been a citywide reduction in crime.
而且我们有治安维持者们
And we have the vigilantes
是他们首先推倒了这座围墙
who brought down the wall in the first place
多亏了他们
to thank for that.
听见了吗 我们出名了
Hear that, guys? We're famous.
是吗 听起来我们还有很长的路要走
Really? 'Cause it sounds like we got a long way to go.
这就是我们在这里的原因
Which is why we're here,
确保瓦斯奎斯先生不会出任何事
to make sure nothing happens to Mr. Vasquez.
你是要去哪里
And where do you think you're going?
外出活动 查看一下
Movement outside. Gonna check it out.
不需要
Negative.
别打破边界
Don't break perimeter.
别紧张 就看一下
Relax. It'll take a sec.
和佩尼镇一样
Just like Pennytown.
那是什么 哈里森先生
What was that, Mr. Harris?
我就是想说投入到佩尼镇的联合资金
I--I was just saying that the unification money
避免了一场潜在的灾难
put into Pennytown prevented a potential disaster
因为我们互相倾听
because we listened to each other.
她要么就是无视你 威廉
Well, she's either ignoring you, William--
已经是这个月第二次了
For the second time this month.
要么就是通讯系统坏了
Or the comm systems are failing.
本月第五次了
For the fifth time this month.
这是个新的时代
It's a new era.
成长的烦恼是可以预见到的
Growing pains are to be expected.
米娅 能听到吗
Mia, do you copy?
对不起 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
瓦斯奎斯先生不希望客人们四处乱转
Mr. Vasquez doesn't want any guests wandering the property.
这周围 现在不那么安全了
This neighborhood just--just isn't safe anymore.
抱歉 我只是想随便看看
Sorry. I just, uh, wanted a look around.
米娅
Mia.
允许我陪你回去吧
Allow me to escort you back in.
我们最近刚刚完成一次彻底的信息技术升级
We recently completed a total I.T. upgrade.
相当于500英里长的高性能光缆
500 miles worth of high-capacity fiber optics
与地下服务器群结合在了一起
married to an underground server farm.
应用科学里也会有这样的情况吗
Is something like that for Applied Sciences?
我们昨晚出了点小状况
We had a small incident there last night.
非常不幸
Very unfortunate.
警♥察♥正在调查
The police are investigating.
太糟糕了 希望没有人受伤
Oh, that's too bad. I hope no one was hurt.
那你觉得这和...
So do you think it had anything to do with the, um,
矮星项目有关系吗
the Dwarf--the Dwarf Star project?
你是怎么知道那个的
How do you know about that?
网上看的
Oh, the internet.
我以为炼狱岛上没有无线网络呢
I didn't know you had wi-fi on Lian Yu.
没有 我倒想有呢 昨晚我在家睡得很晚
No, no, no. I wish. I stayed up late at the house last night,
做了些研究 了解一下最新的情况
doing my research, catching up.
媒体报道不是很友好
Well, the press coverage hasn't been particularly kind.
大家都想把矮星项目
Everyone wants to make the Dwarf Star project
说成是邪恶的东西
out to be something sinister,
可它不过是替代能源项目
but it's just an alternative energy source project,
完完全全无害的
completely benign.
我想所有的事就看大家如何解读了
I suppose everything's a matter of interpretation.
你觉得有谁能带我去看看
Now, do you think that someone could show me
这次参观里最重要的房♥间吗
to the most important room on this tour?
是哪个房♥间呢
And, uh, what would that be?
卫生间
The bathroom.
应该是红色的
It's supposed to be red.
你说什么
Excuse me.
没什么 对不起 我在找费利西蒂·斯莫克
Nothing. Sorry. I'm looking for Felicity Smoak.
就好像费利西蒂·斯莫克会委身于信息技术部
Like Felicity Smoak would slum it in I.T.
而不是去领导斯莫克技术公♥司♥似的
instead of running Smoak Tech.
真为她高兴 抱歉
Oh, good for her. Sorry.
那是谁负责信息技术部呢
Who does run the I.T. Department?
马尔科姆·梅林
是你啊
There you are.
马尔科姆·梅林 你辜负了这座城市
Malcolm Merlyn, you have failed this city.
我不知道你认为我做了什么 但我...
I--I--don't know what you think I did, but I--
我的天
Oh, God.
出去
Get out of here!
不
Oh, no.
那就是你所讲的
So that's your story.
有个黑衣弓箭手飞进来与穿帽衫的搏斗
An archer in black flew in and attacked the hood.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表