剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
如果我没有偷走你的钱包
If I never stole your purse,
那我就不可能遇到你
then I never would have met you,
就算你拒绝了我的求婚
and even if you do say no to my proposal,
但是我真的不希望你拒绝
which I...I really hope you don't...
爱上你改变了我的人生 西娅
Loving you has changed my life, Thea.
奥利的死教会了我一件事
If Ollie's death has taught me anything,
我们的一生没有太多时间
it's...that we don't have a lot of time in this life.
只要你保证
As long as you promise
你以后如果再崩溃了
if you ever freak out on me like that again,
你会告诉我而不是直接离开
you tell me instead of just leaving.
好的 我向你保证
Yeah, yeah. I can make that promise.
那我愿意
Then yes.
愿意
Yes?
我愿意嫁给你 罗伊·哈珀
I will marry you, Roy Harper.
你在这里干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
找你
Looking for you.
我刚才想找黛娜
Well, I was just looking for Dinah.
我觉得她有意躲我
I think she's, uh, ghosting me.
你有时间聊聊吗
Do you have a second to talk?
那就来别人的办公室里吧
Want to step into not my office?
有什么事吗
So, uh, what's up?
是奥利弗的事
It's about Oliver.
不能说是他 是...
Well, not exactly him, but...
他牺牲后救回的人
Who his sacrifice brought back.
-我吗 -还有汤米 莫伊拉
- Like me? - And Tommy and Moira...
但除了我
But not me
和另一个我
Or the other me, yo--
你的劳拉
Your Laurel.
听着 我们并不知道
Look. We don't exactly know the rules
复活的规则
Of this whole resurrection thing.
我们知道
Yes, we do.
奥利弗想用自己的牺牲
You're all of the people who Oliver
换你们所有人活着
Would have wanted his sacrifice to bring back,
劳拉她 她本来
And Laurel, she-- she would have been
也能复活 要不是因为我
On that list, too, if it wasn't for me.
奥利弗的死挽回了一切
Oliver's death, it fixed everything else.
为什么没有挽回这一点
Why didn't it fix this, too?
因为你并不需要挽回
Because, sweetheart, there is nothing about you
亲爱的
that needed to be fixed.
没关系的
It's all right.
狄格尔 怎么了
Dig, what's going on?
到终点了
The end of the line.
你说得对 任务结束了
You were right. The mission's over.
我花了很长时间接受这个事实
Just took me a while to accept that.
而接受事实就意味着
I think accepting that meant accepting
承认奥利弗真的不在了
That Oliver was really gone.
莎拉说 奥利弗生前
You know, Sara said that before Oliver died
已经成为了另一种存在
that he became something else.
我也想相信 他仍以某种形式
I'd like to think that somehow, someway,
活在世上
he's still here.
那我会举杯庆祝
I'd drink to that.
只要不是喝伏特加就行
Just as long as it's no more of that godawful vodka.
好了 你已经向前看了
Ok. Cool. So... you're moving on.
下一步什么打算
So what's next for you?
莱拉在大都会升了职
Lyla accepted a promotion in metropolis,
葬礼后我们就搬过去
So we're all gonna move there after the funeral.
我也是
So am I.
我不打算接受升职了
I'm not gonna take the promotion.
安全的城市不再需要我做警♥察♥了
Just no point being police in a safe city,
但还有很多城市需要拯救
And there are lots of cities that still need saving.
真是 我几个月之后就要选举了
Damn, and here I am getting to be elected in a few months,
你们却要搬走了
And you guys decide to move away.
我不伤心都不行
Kind of hard not to take that personally.
没事 雷内 你肯定能当个好市长
Don't worry, Rene. You are gonna be a great mayor
因为你是个好人
Because you're a great man.
我有个好榜样
I learned from the best.
奥利弗
Oliver.
还有你们俩
And the two of you.
谁来关灯
Who's getting the lights?
我来
I will.
我会想念这里的
I'm gonna miss this place.
我们都会
We all will.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you for coming.
很长一段时间
For a long time...
我都在恨奥利弗·奎恩
I hated Oliver Queen.
怪他害死我的小女儿
I blamed him for the death of my youngest daughter,
怪他给我的城市带来暴♥力♥
I blamed him for the violence in my city,
我审问他 追捕他
I interrogated him, I hunted him,
迫♥害♥他
Persecuted him.
这是我一辈子犯过最大的错误
I've never been more wrong in my life.
奥利弗·奎恩不仅是一位英雄
Oliver Queen wasn't just a hero.
还是一个好人
He was a good man.
一个值得尊敬的人
He was an honorable person.
他年轻时并非如此
The fact that he didn't start out that way
因此我眼中的他
Makes him, in my book,
更值得尊敬
Even more honorable.
他向我们证明了
He stands as a reminder to all of us
任何人都能改变
That anyone can change.
这也一样
So will this.
奥利弗·奎恩
绿箭侠
罗伯特·奎恩
我不明白
I just don't understand.
如果奥利可以挽回一切
If Ollie could fix everything,
那他为什么不挽回这个
then why couldn't he fix this?
我想奥利弗只会改变
I think that Oliver could only change the things
不会改变他的事
that didn't change him,
如果不是因为你父亲
and if not for your father and...
还有他为奥利弗所做的事
what he did for Oliver,
你哥哥永远也不会成为现在这样的人
your brother would never have become the man that he was.
我还是不敢相信奥利真的不在了
I still can't believe Ollie's really gone.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetheart.
抱歉打扰你们
I'm sorry to intrude,
但我想要见你
but I wanted to meet you.
-我... -我妹妹
- I'm-- - My sister.
和我说了很多你的事
Oliver told me a lot about you.
对不起我们不得不
I'm sorry that it took something like this
在这种情况下见面
for us to finally meet.
是的 惠美子 欢迎你随时来
Yes. Emiko, you are welcome here anytime.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是从另一个地球上来的 是吗
So you're from another earth, is that it?
我知道这很难消化
I know it's a lot to take in.
我刚刚发现我已经死了
Well, I just found out there's a reality where I was dead,
所以这几天我面对的都是大起大落的事
so that's the curve I'm grading on these days.
这个地球上的劳蕾尔
The Laurel of, well, this earth, um--
是我妻子
She was my wife.
所以你看到我感觉一定很奇怪
So it must be strange seeing me.
没错 奇怪到不真实
Yeah. Well, strange enough to blow the curve...
但是当中也有好事
but there's something nice about it, too.
你丈夫的事请节哀顺变
My condolences on your husband's passing.
我把我们的婚姻抹去了
I had our marriage erased.
感情是无法抹灭的
Feelings cannot be erased.
我对他毫无感情
I had no feelings for him.
我们的婚姻不过是我父亲一意孤行的笑话
Our marriage was father's perverse joke,
为了折磨我的
meant to torment me.
我们的父亲只是想你拥有正常的人生
Our father only ever meant for you to have a normal life.
我的人生
I have lived a life far more normal
比父亲为我设计的正常多了
than the one father designed for me.
谢谢你们来
Hey. Thank you for coming.
我也没地方可去
There's nowhere else I'd be.
莎拉 这是我姐姐塔莉亚
Sara, this is my sister Talia.
-你好 -你好
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表