剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
The dwarf star particles, Dr. Wong,
反物质武器
even the antimatter weapon,
他们都有各自的用途
They all have a purpose,
只不过和你的预想不一样
Just not the one you were expecting.
为什么他将我的孩子牵扯进来
Why did he involve my children?
时间是一份馈赠
Time is a gift.
现在呢
What now?
你去完成你的最后一个任务
You complete your final mission.
我们会在那里见面
I'll see you there.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
你还好吗
You ok?
我的头疼的要死
I have a killer headache.
我能记起来的最后一件事是 昆汀
The last thing that I remember is Quentin...
死在那个仓库里
dying in that warehouse.
我们在屋顶上被麻醉时
I was wearing these on the roof
我就穿着这个 这是不是代表
when we got tranqed, so does that mean that--
我们出来了
We got out.
怎么回事
How?
我们吸取了教训
We learned our lessons.
我在道别后就出来了
I got out after I said good-bye.
为什么监视者让我最后一次和昆汀见面
Why would the monitor let me see Quentin one last time?
这是你没有背叛我的奖励
It was a reward for not betraying me.
没想到这个人也会有奖励
Didn't really think rewards were his brand.
我们都看错他了
No. We were wrong about him.
莱拉是对的吗
And Lyla was right?
真烦人
That's annoying.
你为什么一定要学会让兰斯死去
So why did you have to learn to let Lance go?
在我的内心深处 我仍然相信
Because deep down, I still believed
自己可以对抗命运
that I could fight my fate.
我现在知道命运无可阻挡
Now I know I can't.
莱拉说我们还有最后一件事要做
Lyla said we had one last thing to do,
最后一个任务
One final mission.
我真是迫不及待地想知道任务是什么
I can't wait to find out what that is.
关键在于地方
Where that is.
我们已经不在星城了
We're not in Star City anymore.
爸爸
Dad.
你还好吗
You ok?
我们到底在哪
Where the hell are we?
我们在炼狱岛上
We're on Lian Yu.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表