剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他是谁呢 为什么要怎么做呢
Well, who is he? Why did he do that?
我不知道 找到他 你可以问他
I don't know. Find him, and you ask.
先是针对应用科学的袭击
First there was an attack on Applied Sciences.
现在又是在你的办公室两个蒙面人互相打
Now there's a war between two masks in your own office.
队长 你的意思是
And your point, sergeant?
我的意思是我非常怀疑这只是个巧合
My point is that I highly doubt this is a coincidence.
很明显不是巧合
Well, obviously not.
很明显有人要袭击我父亲的公♥司♥
Somebody is clearly targeting my father's company.
是啊 可你父亲在他的笔录里说
Right. Except from his statement,
穿帽衫的人
your father claimed the hood
要袭击的是他
was targeting him.
挺有意思 他一般不会去找好人麻烦的
It's funny. He doesn't usually go after the good guys.
好吧 问话结束
All right. Interview's over.
你还有什么需要的话 德雷克队长
Anything else you need, sergeant drake,
您可以通过我或者梅林先生的律师
you can either go through me or Mr. Merlyn's attorney.
很好 我需要来点可以期待的东西
Perfect. I needed something to look forward to.
她说得有道理
She's got a point.
过去24小时很真够热闹的
It's a lot of drama for the past 24 hours.
也许我们应该重新考虑一下欢迎奥利弗回家的派对
Maybe we should reconsider Oliver's Welcome Home party.
不 这看着就会像是
No, no, no, no. It'll just look like
我们想要遮掩什么东西似的
we're trying to cover something up.
没错 而且我很想喝龙舌兰酒
Yeah. And I missed tequila.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我想让你认识一下约翰·狄格尔
I want you to meet John Diggle.
从现在起他会在你左右
He'll be accompanying you from now on.
不 抱歉 我不需要保姆 妈妈
Er--no. Sorry. No. I don't need a babysitter, Mom.
不 这是我需要的
No, this is something that I need.
好吧
Yeah.
我怎么称呼你呢
So what do I call you?
狄格尔 你愿意的话狄格也行
Diggle. Dig if you want.
抱歉 奥利弗 不会再上当了
Sorry, Oliver. Fool me once.
-你是怎么找到我的 -并不容易
- How did you find me? - it wasn't easy.
好像你从地球表面消失了
It was like you disappeared off the face of the earth...
直到费利西蒂想明白 只是从我们的地球
until Felicity figured out that it was only our earth.
约翰 那也并不是说你租架飞机就能过来啊
Still, John, it's not like you can just charter a jet.
西斯科借给我的
Cisco let me borrow it.
既然我回答完你的问题了
And now if I'm done answering your questions,
我也有几个问题问你
I have a few of my own.
-不能说 -不能还是不想
- Can't talk about it. - Can't or won't?
奥利弗 这太有意思了
You know, Oliver, it's interesting
我们这是在重温我们初次见面
that we're revisiting when we first met.
你这自顾自的就是那种似曾相识的感觉
You going at it all alone is like deja vu.
我以为你和我的关系已经不用那样了
I thought you and I were past that.
这个是新情况 更严重
This is new. It's bigger.
我不会让你去承受与之而来的风险
And I'm not going to ask you to take the risk it involves.
奥利弗 做兄弟就是这样啊
Oliver, that's the thing about being brothers.
你根本不需要开口
You never, ever have to ask.
我跟你说这次不一样时 你就信我好不好
Can you just believe me when I tell you this is different?
费利西蒂跟我说了 有个神一样的东西
Yeah. Felicity told me. Some godlike being
说什么宇宙末日之类的
talking about the end of the universe?
有什么是她没跟我说的
What didn't she tell me, Oliver?
一次危机要来了 约翰
A crisis is coming, John.
所发生的事他都看见了
He's seen what happens.
他看着我死的
He's watched me die.
谢谢你乖乖地进来了
Thank you for not making a fuss about coming back in.
我不希望你和你的朋友们错过派对
I wouldn't want you and your friends to miss out on the party.
别和丧钟帮的人交火
Don't engage the deathstrokes.
他们是用来转移你们注意力的
They're a distraction.
伙计们 就没人会听技术人员的话
Guys! No one listens to the tech guy.
好吧 那只能我来了
Fine. I guess I'll do it.
威廉
William.
你没事吧
You ok?
嗯 米娅 你没事吧
Yeah. Mia, you ok?
他们抓走了瓦斯奎斯
They took Vasquez.
丧钟帮
The deathstroke gang.
去他们的
Screw them.
装成保安的那个人是谁
Who's the one playing security guard?
他认识我
He knew who I was.
他认识我们所有人
He knows who we all are.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
你好啊 你会很高兴听到
Well, hello. You will be pleased to hear
我确保了酒吧里有足够的黑皮诺红酒
that I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
派对在相反的方向
You know, the party's back that way.
我没时间和你谈了 约翰
I don't have time for this, John.
奥利弗...
Oliver...
你有没有想过在这次危机里发生的事
Has it occurred to you that whatever happens in this crisis
可能正是因为你把身边人推开了才导致的
happens because you push the people closest to you away?
假设你在前线
So you're in a forward area.
有人往你那队人马中扔了个手榴弹
Somebody throws a grenade right into the middle of your platoon.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
我会扑上去 以身挡雷
I jump on it. I contain the blast.
我就是在这么做
That's what I'm doing.
我无法阻止发生在我身上的事
I can't prevent whatever it is that's going to happen to me,
但如果会连累到其他人 那我就难辞其咎了
but I will be damned if I'm going to put other people at risk.
我也会难辞其咎
And I will be damned
如果我就这样让你"温和地走进那个良夜"
if I just let you go gently into that good night.
Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
好吧
Ok.
好了
All right.
你总是会栽在这个动作上
You always fall for this move.
那个炼狱可真不简单...
That Lian Yu must have been one hell of a place...
奥利弗
Oliver.
所以说你真的离开过吗
So were you ever really gone?
因为你似乎一直穿着绿色兜帽
Because it looks like you've been running around
跑来跑去
in a certain green hood.
就像你一直穿着黑色兜帽跑来跑去一样
Like you've been running around in a black one?
奥利 你就不该掺和这件事
Ollie, you never should've gotten yourself involved in this.
希望我没伤着你
Hope I didn't hurt you.
出去吧
Leave us.
我一直在思考
So I've been thinking it over,
你八成真的去了炼狱
and you really were on Lian Yu,
因为如果你在这里
because if you had been here,
你就会保护我们的妹妹
you would've been protecting our sister.
所以问题是
So the question is,
你为什么穿着兜帽男的兜帽到处晃荡
why are you running around in the hood's hood?
-不重要 -不 很重要
- Doesn't matter. - Yes, it does!
兜帽男在这个城市里四处转悠
The hood is running around this city,
以为自己在拯救这座城市
thinking that he's saving it,
但没什么能拯救它
and nothing can save it.
你不理解腐蚀了这座城市的癌症
You don't understand the cancer that has taken over this city.
天啊 这是那次地震
Oh, my god. This is the undertaking.
你偷了矮星粒子 是因为你想要...
You stole the dwarf star particles because you want...
毁了贫民区 为西娅报仇
to destroy the glades and get vengeance for Thea.
你怎么知道的
How could you know that?
你在那岛上经历了什么
And what happened to you on that island?
我在岛上时 你经历了什么
What happened to you while I was on the island?
你不在的期间 这座城市一直在腐烂
While you were gone, this city has been rotting.
它无法被拯救
It can't be saved!
不是这样的 汤米
That's not true, tommy.
我见过星城从更黑暗的境况中恢复
I have seen Starling City come back from darker moments than this.
这座城市可以被拯救 你也可以被拯救
It can be redeemed. You can be redeemed.
你不明白我看到过什么样的场面
You don't understand what I've seen.
你不知道我找到我们的妹妹时的场景
You don't know how I found our sister.
每当我闭上眼睛
Every time I close my eyes,
我都会看见她冰冷的尸体
I see her body lying there, cold,
倒在肮脏的地面上
on a dirty floor.
所以我发誓要向贫民区复仇
So I swore that I would get vengeance on the glades
报复它对西娅的伤害
for what it did to Thea,
我不能辜负她 不能再次辜负
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表