剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Maybe I'm giving in.
我已经躲过死亡好一会了
You see, I've been outrunning death for a while now.
这次围困 这个小岛
The siege, the island,
但迪亚兹击中我时 感觉就一下不同了
but when Diaz shot me, that felt different.
就好像我终于到达了终点
Like I was finally at the end,
我欣然接受 迎接死亡
and I made my peace with that.
也许是时候你也该接受现实
And maybe it's time you did, too.
似乎死神在敲门
It looks like fate's knocking.
你准备好逃跑就行了
You just get ready to move.
我们来世再见 奥利弗
I'll see you on the other side, Oliver.
昆汀
Quentin.
塔克向篮下运球
Tark drives the lane.
传给角落的阿尔德里奇 准备投三分
Kicks it to Aldrich in the corner for 3.
进了 得分有效 再加罚一次
Bingo! Count it and the foul!
彗星队连得8分
That's an 8-0 run by the Comets,
这支队奋起直追
who have stormed all the way back
在第四节追平了比分
to tie it up here in the fourth quater.
88平 彗星队追平了比分
88 apiece. What a comeback for the Comets,
比赛进入暂停...
and there's a timeout...
瞎说 味道都一样
No way. It tastes the same.
爸 你怎么还在这
Dad, what are you still doing here?
你们好 我马上出门了
Hey, guys. I'm just heading out the door.
想让你知道 你们几个都知道
Wanted to let you know, all of you know
能认识你们
what a--just what a gift
就像上天的给予我的馈赠
getting to know you all has been.
爸 你听起来像去募集资金的
Dad, you're going to a fundraiser.
不像是要去打仗
It's not like you're going into war.
虽然我能看出确实有相似的地方
Although I guess I can see the similarities.
我觉得他是说会有危险
I think he's talking about crisis.
我真的很以你们为荣
I'm just really proud of all you guys.
真的很骄傲
I'm really proud.
我得走了
I got to go.
爸爸...
Dad...
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
你也是
So are you.
你们所有人都会的
All of you will be.
无论发生什么
Whatever happens.
奎恩 警♥察♥和绿箭侠
Hey, Queen. What's the difference
有 我话没说完呢
between a cop--hey!
昆汀 打扰一下
Quentin, excuse me.
好
Yeah.
有事吗 奥利弗
What's the matter, Oliver?
你看上去像见了鬼一样
You look like you've seen a ghost.
或许我真的见鬼了
Maybe I did.
能借一步说话吗
May I speak with you for a second?
行
Sure.
你要再过一遍演讲稿吗
Uh, yeah, you want to go over the speech?
我想再加几句话
Because I was thinking about adding a few lines.
我要问你一个问题
I have a question for you.
问吧
Sure.
我以前当兜帽男的时候
Back when I was running around as the Hood,
你想要逮捕我
you were trying to arrest me.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
记得 过去的日子真好
Ah. Yeah. The good, old days.
我怎么可能忘记
How could I ever forget?
我的问题是
The question is...
是什么让你认为
What made you decide that I wasn't
我不再是你的敌人了
your enemy anymore?
是什么东西让你改变了主意
What changed your mind?
原因是我的女儿们
Oh, you know, my daughters for one.
因为我的孩子不是笨蛋
Because I didn't raise dummies,
如果她们认为你是对的
And, uh, you know, if they were ok with you,
我觉得我也应该同意
then I figured I should be, too.
-对 -她们信任我
- Yeah. - They trusted me,
而你也信任她们
and you trusted them.
她们让我明白了早该明白的道理
Yeah. They got me to listen to what I always knew
我们是同一边的
in my gut, that we were on the same side
为了相同的目标而奋斗
and fighting for the same goal,
我花了一些时间才想明白这个道理
and it just took me a while to get there.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's ok.
奥利弗 你突然问这个
Oliver, is there any particular reason
有什么特别的理由吗
for this trip down memory lane?
有
Yeah.
我一直对有些事不能忘怀
God, I've been hanging on to something.
最近有人告诉我
Someone told me just recently that,
该放下这些事了
it's about time I made peace with it.
这人很有智慧啊
Ok. Sounds like a smart someone.
是的
Yeah.
我应该不用再和你道别了
Oh, I shouldn't have to say good-bye to you again.
道别
Good-bye?
今晚才刚开始呢
Evening's just getting started.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你做过的一切 昆汀
Thank you, Quentin for everything.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
我们还会再见面的 奥利弗
We're gonna see each other again, Oliver.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor!
希望如此
I hope so.
恭喜你 奥利弗
Congratulations, Oliver.
你终于明白了
Now you understand.
我无法改变昆汀的命运
I couldn't change Quentin's fate.
我也无法改变自己的命运 对吗
I can't change mine either, can I?
是的 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
为什么监视者
Why did the Monitor go to all
费了这么大劲 却只是为了
of this trouble just to--
为了表明观点
Just to prove a point?
一直以来 你都只相信
You've always been a man who needed to
眼见为实
see things for himself.
仅仅告诉你是不够的
Telling you wouldn't have been enough.
你为他效力多长时间了
How long have you worked for him?
有一段时间了
A while.
你骗了我们 莱拉
You lied to us, Lyla.
你
You...
你欺骗了约翰
You lied to John.
向约翰隐瞒这些事
Keeping this from John has been
对我来说是最困难的
the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
那为什么还要做
Then why do it?
和你在那个小屋里离开费莉希蒂与米娅的
The same reason you left Felicity and Mia
原因一样 保护我的家人
in that cabin-- to protect my family.
你真的认为和监视者合作
Do you honestly believe that working
就能保护你的家人吗
with the Monitor is the best way to do that?
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
危机即将来临 无人能挡
The crisis is coming. There is no stopping it.
我们只能尽力劫后余生
All we can do is try to survive it.
那你给我说明白 莱拉
Ok. Help me out here, Lyla.
我根本不知道危机是什么
I don't even know what it is.
你很快就会明白
I know, but you will...soon.
我只能告诉你
What I can tell you
即将来临的邪恶
is there is an evil coming that is greater
比我们以前面对过的都要强大
than anything we've ever had to face.
我们能阻止它吗
Can we stop it?
我不知道
I don't know...
但你是我们仅存的机会
But you are the only chance we have.
从我离开小屋后
So everything I've done
所做过的一切
from the moment I left that cabin,
都只是
this has all been some...
一个考验的一部分
bigger part of a test?
他需要确定你已经做好了准备
He needed to be sure you were ready.
他只是让我做无用功
He's just been sending me on useless missions.
那不是无用功
They weren't useless.
矮星粒子 王博士
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表