剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
有些人是极短时间内赶到的
Some on very short notice.
奥利弗为了他的朋友和家人做出了最后的牺牲
Oliver made the ultimate sacrifice for his friends and his family.
现在他的家人需要我们的帮助
Now a part of his family needs our help.
这是我们最重要的任务
This is our most important mission.
着装
Suit up.
范·韦恩工业
好吧 他不在这里
Ok. Well, he's not here.
费利西蒂名单上的下一个地方是哪
What was the next place on Felicity's list?
科尔德工业
Kord Industries.
好的 我们走
All right. Well, let's go.
我能和你谈一下吗
Hey. Can I talk to you for a second?
你在地堡里已经说了 好吗
You already did back at the bunker, ok?
我明白 你很抱歉
I get it. You're sorry.
不 我从来没告诉过你我为什么离开
No. I never told you why I left.
你也不需要告诉我
And you don't need to.
我理解你 你那时经历了很多
I understand. You were going through a lot.
死去 又被复活
Dying, getting resurrected,
这完全改变了我看待... 所有事的角度
it gave me a whole new perspective on...On everything,
包括你
including you.
你知道吗 我重获了我的人生
You know, I got my whole life back,
意识到我想与你共度余生...
and I realized that I wanted you in it...
永远在一起...一直都如此
Forever and... and always.
那是什么意思
And what does that mean?
意思是...
It means...
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?
都出去
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
我们快离开这
Get out of here!
干得漂亮 换我就会朝天上开几枪
Nice. I would have fired some shots in the air.
我的方法更吓人
My way's scarier.
最近怎么样啊
So how are things?
我们有一段时间没见了
It's been a while.
是啊 有了这段时间
Yeah. Well, a while is what it took
这些破布才能正常工作
for these rags to work again.
从那时开始 我就一直在为正义而战
Since then, I've been fighting for justice.
为了铭记你父亲吗
To honor your father?
为了铭记奥利弗
To honor Oliver.
我们这些年来有时会意见不合
We've had our differences over the years.
没错 算是吧
Yeah, I assumed.
为什么
Why?
在所有人里
Of everyone,
你是最像他的一个
you're the most like him.
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
该死
Damn it!
-怎么了 -他没在这
- What? - He's not here.
柯蒂斯说仍有许多他可能会在的地方
Curtis said there's a bunch of places he could still be.
-我们需要找到他 -我们会的
- Well, we need to find him. - We will.
我们必须要找到他 约翰
We have to find him, Johnny.
我们会找到的 莱拉 你还好吗
We will, Lyla. Are you OK?
奥利弗让我们一家团聚了
Oliver put our family back together.
如果我们...
What happens if...
无法帮助他们家团圆怎么办
if we can't do the same for his?
莱拉 看着我 我们能做到
Lyla, look at me. We can,
我们也会做到的 我保证
and we will, I promise.
我们会找到他的
We will.
放开他
Let him go!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我再问一遍 你是谁
I said, who are you?
你穿着他的兜帽 你应该知道
You're wearing his hood. You should know.
不 求你了 求你了
No, please, please.
你不要过来
You stay back!
约翰·拜恩
John Byrne...
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
放开他
Let him go!
我带他上来是要把他扔下去
I brought him up here to throw him off.
我的一生就在这结束的
My whole life ended right here!
与我无关 最后一次警告
I don't care! Final warning.
他以为他在拯救我
He thought he was saving me.
在铁山监狱八年根本没有拯救任何人
8 years in Iron Heights never saved anyone.
那你就绑♥架♥他的儿子吗
So you kidnap his son,
那个放了你一条生路的人
the man who spared your life?
我现在就应该一箭射了你
I should put this arrow in you right now!
动手啊 蹲了八年监狱
Do it! After 8 years in prison,
反正我已经生无可恋了
I got nothing left to live for anyway!
射啊
Go ahead!
不 如果当年奥利弗·奎恩饶了你一命
No. If Oliver Queen didn't kill you,
我也不会杀了你
then neither will I,
但是你还是要滚回监狱
But your ass is going back to prison.
这里是弓把
This is the riser,
这个是箭台
uh, this is the arrow shelf,
这里是渐变处
and this is the fadeout.
这好帅啊
That's really cool.
那是
That's...
米娅
Mia.
你一定很难接受
Must be a lot to take in.
这样说算是...
Yeah. That's the...
非常的轻描淡写了
Understatement of the millennium.
她成了英雄
She became a hero.
毕竟她有很棒的父母
Well, she had good parents.
你...你想见她吗
Do you...You want to meet her?
不知道
I don't know.
她可能在这里
She...She might be here,
但...但她同时也在家里
But she's...She's also at home,
等着我回去
waiting for me,
我能看着她慢慢长大
and I get to see her grow up.
我不确定自己要不要跳过这些
I'm not sure I want to rush that.
你得看看新闻
Something on the news you should see.
怎么了
What?
威廉·克莱顿已经安全地从
William Clayton was safely recovered
绑匪约翰·拜恩手中救出
from his kidnapper John Byrne.
重大新闻
此次绑♥架♥显然是为了报复
Apparently the abduction was revenge
奥利弗·奎恩八年前将拜恩绳之以法
for Oliver Queen bringing Byrne to justice 8 years ago.
我台♥独♥家获得了本次营救行动的录像
We have exclusive footage of the rescue.
奥利弗·奎恩已经确认身亡
With Oliver Queen confirmed dead,
但我们推测他激励了
we can only speculate that he inspired
新一代的英雄来继承他的使命
a new generation of heroes to carry on his mission.
如我所说 为你骄傲
Like I said...proud.
狄格尔
Diggle!
不要只用手臂发力
Don't use just your arms.
力量来自你的髋部
Power's coming from your hips.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
你好好练习这个
Just get real good at that,
也许我总有一天会带你实战
and maybe I'll eventually take you out in the field.
拜恩这一晚过的不怎么样吧
Byrne didn't really have a good night, did he?
比你想象中的要好
He had a better night than you think.
他会在早上收到传唤
He's being arraigned in the morning.
这本册子上的很多人都该死
Plenty of people in this book that deserve to die,
就这么简单
plain and simple.
但也许并不是每一个都该死
But probably not everyone.
我们可以把约翰·拜恩先生
Let's consider Mr. John Byrne to be
当做一个验证
proof of concept.
证明人还能被救赎吗
That people can be redeemed?
证明终有一天我可以相信你
That one day I'll be able to trust you.
你妈妈让我进来的
Your mom let me in.
只有我这么觉得吗 是不是新的莫伊拉
Is it just me, or does the new Moira
比以前的莫伊拉要更喜欢我
seem to like me a lot more than the old Moira?
她其实一直都不太喜欢你
Yeah. She never really liked you that much.
但她也没错 你以前可是罪犯
But in her defense, you were a criminal.
但我不后悔
Well, I regret nothing.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表