剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You can.
我知道失去西娅后
I know how devastating it must have been
你受了很大的打击 因为我们的家人
to lose Thea because we're only as good
就是我们的一切
As the people we have in our lives.
我也失去了家人 汤米
I lost people, too, Tommy.
我失去的家人很亲密
I lost people closer to me
亲密到我无法说出口
than I could possibly explain to you.
我失去的每个家人都伴随着一个选择
Every one of those losses brings with it a choice
选择黑暗或是光明
between darkness and light.
做出正确的选择
Make the right choice.
你是要杀掉千万无辜的人
Are you gonna kill thousands of innocent people,
还是会成为我心目中你的样子
or are you gonna be the man I know you are?
你这段话讲的挺好
That was a pretty good speech.
说好了 给梅林的武器充能的矮星粒子
As agreed. The dwarf star particles that power Merlyn's weapon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会告诉我你要拿它做什么吗
And now you're gonna tell me what you're gonna do with them?
我不会摧毁城市的 不用担心
Not destroy a city. Don't worry.
你们是从平行宇宙来的 是吧
You're from a parallel universe, aren't you?
另一个现实里的兜帽男
The hood from another reality?
你是怎么知道的
How did you know that?
布鲁斯·韦恩曾跟我说 排除一切不可能
Bruce Wayne once told me that if you eliminate the impossible,
剩下的即使再难以置信 那也是真♥相♥
Whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
作为平行宇宙的兜帽男
Well, as the hood from a parallel universe,
我可以给你个建议吗
May I offer you some advice?
把"兜帽男"改成绿箭侠 相信我
Change "The hood" to Green Arrow. Trust me.
为什么我感觉你们
Why do I get the sense that you guys
不会留下来一起庆祝胜利
won't be sticking around for a victory drink?
我们需要赶回我们的地球
We have to get back home to our earth.
这座城市有你们这样的英雄很幸运
This city's lucky to have a hero like you in it.
这可能是你对我说过最好的话了
Wow. That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你多保重
You take care of yourself...
你俩都是
Both of you.
你还好吗
You ok?
我还活着
I'm alive.
你说得像是坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
这只是一件暂时的事 约翰
Well, it's a temporary thing, John.
奥利弗 这你还不知道
Oliver, you don't know that.
我不了解这个监视者 但我知道
And I don't know this monitor, but what I do know,
人的命运都不是注定的
that no one's fate is sealed.
-他亲眼看见我死了 -在未来
- He saw me die. - In the future...
这就意味着我们还能阻止这一切
Which means we can still prevent this.
奥利弗 你不是一个人在战斗
Oliver, you're not alone in this.
不再是了
Well, not anymore.
很感谢你支持我
Thanks for having my back.
一直都会 我们现在可以回家了吗
Always. Now, can we go home now?
我还有最后一件事要做
Just one more thing I got to do.
我们要尽快找到瓦斯奎斯
We'd better find Vasquez fast.
在哪里 威廉
Where to, William?
顶楼 西南角落的办公室里
Top floor, southwest corner office.
而且JJ有至少四个手下
And JJ's got at least 4 friends.
当我走出那扇门的那一刻 JJ肯定会
The second I walk through that door, JJ's gonna try
试图一剑刺穿我的胸膛
to run a sword through my chest.
但这样可以争取足够时间
But that should keep him occupied long enough
去让你救瓦斯奎斯
for you to rescue Vasquez.
你想要用自己当诱饵
Whoa. You're using yourself as bait?
是的 而且肯定会成功 相信我
Yeah. And it'll work, too. Trust me.
你要什么我都给你
Whatever you want, I'll give it to you.
求你住手
Please stop.
密♥码♥
The codes.
最好没有遗漏
This better be everything.
是的 我发誓
It is. I swear.
行吧
Ok.
你好啊 JJ
What's up, J.J.?
-想我了吗 -干掉他
- Miss me? - Kill his ass.
来 我们带你出去
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
你觉得你能拯救这座城市
You think that you can save this city?
告诉你个新消息 这座城市属于我
I got news for you. I own this city now.
米娅
Mia!
对不起好吧 我低估了他
I am so sorry, ok? I underestimated him.
这再也不会发生了
It will never happen again.
是的 因为从此以后
No, it won't, because from now on,
什么事都得听我的
We're gonna do things my way.
你还好吗
You ok?
我也不知道
I don't know.
自从西娅死后我什么都不知道
I haven't known anything since Thea died.
我理解
I understand that.
我不知道 奥利
I don't know, Ollie.
我 我总是感觉
Just I--I can't shake this feeling...
我们的妹妹还会活着
That our sister would still be alive
如果你
if you had--
如果你当时在这里的话
If you had just been here.
我犯了错
I've made my own mistakes.
我的天哪
Oh, god.
汤米 你还好吗
Tommy, are you ok?
不要担心 我们会把你救出去的
Don't worry. We're gonna get you out of here.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我该走了 妈
I have to go. Mom?
再见 妈
Bye, mom.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们回家见
I'll see you at the house.
好
Ok.
-都好了吗 -我们回去吧
- All good? - Let's go home.
怎么回事
What's going on?
电脑死机了
My computer went down!
太好了 你们还在
Oh, good. You're still here.
怎么了
What's going on?
这座城市正遭受袭击
The city's under attack.
谁干的
By who?
我们得赶快离开这里
We have to get the hell out of here.
-去哪 -家 西斯科的设备
- And go where? - Home. Cisco's device.
-奥利弗 -妈
- Oliver? - Mom?
狄格 你快走 现在
Dig, you got to go. Go now!
怎么了
What's happening?
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver? Oliver!
劳蕾尔 我们走吧
Laurel, come on.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表