剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
和流血 所以说唯一能找到他的地方是
and blood, which means only place to find him,
大屠♥杀♥俱乐部
Krovavaya Banya.
"大屠♥杀♥"
"The bloodbath."
听着多可爱啊
Doesn't that sound lovely?
一点都不可爱 是个搏击俱乐部
It's not lovely. It's a fight club.
听着像是我遇到她的地方
That sounds like where I met her.
他在哪遇到你的
He met you where?
我刚离开家的时候
Well, when I first left home,
我不得不找个挣钱的方法
I had to find a way to make money.
于是我参加搏击 获得胜利
So I fought, and I won.
有其父必有其女 同志
Like father, like daughter, eh, Tovarisch?
你 我和劳蕾尔
You, me, and Laurel
去俱乐部找布罗夫
will go to the club to find Burov.
你们俩就留在这
You two are gonna stay here.
你没听见我刚说的吗 我是在搏击俱乐部长大的
Did you not hear what I just said? I grew up in fight clubs.
你长大的的这家俱乐部
You did not grow up in fight clubs
并非由兄弟会掌管
that were run by the Bratva.
如果你不打算让我们帮忙的话
Then why did you bring us on this mission
为什么还让我们参加这个行动
if you're not gonna let us help?
这不是常规行动 要面对的是兄弟会
This is not a regular mission. This is the Bratva.
他们都很坏 而你们是我的孩子
They are terrible people, and you guys are my kids.
对 可我们不是小孩子了
Yes, but we're not children.
在我眼中 你们就是小孩子
Well, you are when I look at you.
我很抱歉 可就是这样的
And I'm sorry, but this is how it's gonna be.
好吧
Ok.
原来这就是俄♥罗♥斯♥人消遣的方式
So this is what the Russians do for fun.
我想我们得和将军谈谈
I assume that we want to have our chat with the General
而非招惹兄弟会
without crossing the Bratva.
我们要行动迅速 不引人注意
We want to move quickly and keep our heads low.
将军在那
There is General.
妈的 太无聊了
Damn it. So boring.
布罗夫将军
General Burov...
我是阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫 丹尼克的朋友
I am Anatoly Knyazev, Danik's friend.
丹尼克是个大嘴巴
Danik has big mouth.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
要您对一种敏感物品的专长
Your expertise with something sensitive.
你们挺走运 这场比赛太无聊了
Lucky for you, this fight is boring.
我们去谈谈吧
Let us go talk.
我放弃了脉冲波发生器项目
I abandoned this Pulse Wave Generator project.
太难以预料了 不是好生意
Too unpredictable, bad business.
那我为什么要给你们呢
So why should I give to you,
兜帽男
Kapiushon?
也许你应该隐藏好你的秘密身份
Maybe you should've kept your secret identity secret?
那这就是说
So this means that
你不愿意交出你的计划
you won't be giving us the plans willingly.
不用搞得不愉快 我愿意做交易
No need for unpleasantness. I am willing to make deal.
很好 你想要什么
Good. What do you want?
一个搏击手
A fighter,
要能把热门选手打败
Someone to upset the favorite.
这样我就不会觉得无聊了
So I can not be bored.
对你应该不是难事吧 兜帽男
Should be easy for you, Kapiushon, no?
那我赢了 你就把计划给我们
So I win, and then you give us the plans.
一言为定
Done deal.
很好 我去落实好
Excellent. I will go make it so.
你看见那巨人了吧
You saw that goliath, right?
他的块头比你大一倍
He is twice your size.
那他就很跃跃欲试了吧
So I give him half a chance.
你有问题吗
You got a problem?
没有
Nyet.
奥利弗好像把你当成英雄了
Oliver seems to think you are hero now.
说不好
I'm not so sure.
我想你可能本性难移
I think you may be like snow leopard who cannot change spots.
你不是移了吗
You changed yours.
别操心我了 多为你那边的朋友操操心吧
Worry less about me and more about your friend over there.
我去侦察一下周围
I'll sweep the perimeter.
真厉害 是吧
Impressive, no?
阿纳托利 我们把车发动好
Anatoly, let's get the car ready.
很好 不过我想你们在这没什么朋友吧
Very good! I don't think you have many friends here, though.
但我是守信的人
But I am man of my word.
慢一点
Not so fast.
这个人要学会不去
This one needs to learn not to put nose
多管闲事
in other people's business.
奥列格 真是幸会
Oleg, wha--what a pleasure.
你们真的以为
Did you really think
在兄弟会的地盘上做交易 能瞒过我吗
you could conduct business on Bratva territory without me knowing?
当然不是 这只不过是搏击手领奖励呢
Of course not. This simply fighter collecting his winnings.
他可不仅仅是个搏击手 对吗 奥利弗·奎恩
He's no mere fighter, are you, Oliver Queen?
他怎么会知道你是谁
How does he know who you are?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人人都知道兜帽男
Everyone in Russia knows Kapiushon.
我们无意与你或兄弟会为敌
We have no fight with you or the Bratva.
那才是我们的目的
That is what we came for.
拿到手 我们就撤了
When we have it, we're gone.
将军有权力因为我们给了他权力
The General only operates here because we say he can.
而我们可没给你
And we did not say.
不
No!
米娅
Mia.
你没事吧
You ok?
是 我还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们在哪
Where are we?
多半是兄弟会的隐匿处
Yeah, probably some Bratva hideout.
我让你老实待着 你在想什么
I told you to stay put, Mia. What were you thinking?
在想我们需要完成任务
That we needed to finish the mission.
你知道我都处理好了 对吧
You understand that I had it handled, correct?
显然没有 毕竟
Uh, apparently not, considering
我们被捆在了一个阴森的地下室
we are tied up in a creepy basement.
他为什么叫你"兜帽男"
Why did he call you "Kapiushon"?
兜帽男是兄弟会给我起的外号♥
Kapiushon is a nickname that the Bratva gave me.
意思是"兜帽"
It means "Hood."
你曾是兄弟会成员
You were a member of the Bratva.
你早该告诉我的
You should've told me.
我不想让你或威廉卷进来
I didn't want you or William involved in this.
-我自己能应付 -跟这个没关系
- I can handle myself. - That is not what this is about.
那跟什么有关系
Then what is it about?
该死
Damn it.
我们把你们的拇指捆住了
We tied your thumbs.
你们为了这个可费了不少劲啊
You went to a lot of trouble to get this.
就连我们都无法破解它的安全加密
Even we couldn't crack its security encryptions.
一定值不少钱
It must be worth a great deal.
告诉我这是什么
Tell me what it is.
不
No.
我只会再问一次
I will only ask once more.
你有五秒时间 五
You have 5 seconds. 5...
什么也别告诉他
Don't tell him anything.
四 三
4...3...
二
2...
它们是针对
They're plans...
布罗夫正在制♥造♥的一个武器的计划
for a weapon that Burov's building.
并不那么困难吧
Was that so hard?
现在我们可以进入下一阶段了
Now we can move on to next phase.
我的父亲和妹妹都被俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒抓住
Ok, what are the chances that my father and sister
但还没死的几率有多大
are in the clutches of the Russian mob but aren't already dead?
很小 如果我们不找到他们几率会越来越小
Slim and getting slimmer every second we do not find them.
他们的手♥机♥不在线
Ok, their phones aren't online.
为什么他们的手♥机♥不在线
Why aren't their phones online?
威尔已经将其销毁不让我们追踪他们了
Will have been destroyed so as not to trace them.
你家里的人
Aren't the people in your family
不是经常给彼此注射跟踪装置吗
constantly injecting each other with tracking devices?
通常 我会说 "上帝 我希望不会"
Normally, I would say, "God, I hope not."
但我现在知道这样做的优点了
But now I guess I can see the advantages.
你有黑过监控摄像头吗
Have you ever hacked a CCTV camera?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表