剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
前情回顾《无限地球危机》
Previously on "Crisis on infinite earths"...
有一道反物质波正席卷整个宇宙
There's a wave of anti-matter sweeping across this universe,
摧毁着它途经的一切
destroying everything in its path.
他战斗到生命的最后一刻
He fought to his last breath.
他明白每一刻都会拯救另一个生命
Knowing every moment was another life saved.
狄格 我们正在想办法将他救回来
Dig, we are working on bringing him back
就像他当初将我救回那样 记得吗
the same way that he brought me back, remember?
你是说去炼狱走一遭
You're talking about a trip to Purgatory?
-是的 -行 我也去
- Yes. - Fine. Count me in.
我需要你回到我们身边
I need you to come back to us.
你是我的兄弟 我不能失去你 哥们
You're my brother. Can't lose you, man.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
-你是谁 -吉姆·科里根
- Who are you? - Jim Corrigan,
但我也是个幽灵
but I'm also spectre.
现在轮到你了
It's your turn now.
只有你能点燃导火线 奥利弗
Only you can light the spark, Oliver.
这就是你的命运
It is your destiny.
逼近警告
附近检测到反物质能量波
发生什么了
What's happening?
艾丽丝
Iris!
无信♥号♥♥
警告 地球一已摧毁
我们在哪
Where are we?
这里是消失点
This is the vanishing point.
一个脱离时空的地方
It's a point outside of time and space.
-有什么不对劲 -不
- Something's wrong. - No. Hey, hey.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我拿着命运之书
Well, I held "The Book of Destiny,"
我想着命运可以重写一下
and I thought destiny could use a little rewrite.
我们现在要做什么
What do we do now?
马尔特斯星球
一万年前
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
马上
Just about.
你着好装吧
You better suit up.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
好的 这次是时间穿梭实验第一次
Ok. This will be temporal jump trial one.
所有系统运转正常
All systems nominal.
这身太蠢了
I look ridiculous.
这真的是时间之初该有的时尚水准吗
Is this really the height of fashion at the dawn of time?
这身装备能够抵御...
The suit provides a shield against...
日冕辐射...
The coronal radiation...
我的身体就会 好了好了
My body will be-- yes, yes, yes.
这一套词我已经很熟了
I'm familiar with the jingle,
难道你就不能设计一套衣服
but you couldn't have designed something
不这么...笨重吗
a tad less...bulky?
再提醒我一遍 我为什么要嫁给你
Remind me again, why did I marry you?
你特别欣赏有远大抱负的男人
You have a thing for men of towering ambition.
你看见这些一连串的量子流了吗
Are you seeing this quantum flux cascade?
我在这里只是时间旅行者 亲爱的
I am just a time traveler here, my love.
你才是监视者
You are the Monitor.
启动量子传送门
Engaging quantum portal.
稳定磁场中
Field is stabilizing.
传送门即将开启
The portal is engaging.
下一站...时间之初
Next stop... the dawn of time.
我现在在时间领域里
I am in the temporal zone.
我真希望你能看看这里 埃克斯勒内
Oh, I wish you could see this, Xneen.
万物的诞生之地
The birthplace of all creation.
真是太美了
It is beautiful.
马尔 这边出现了我无法理解的数据
Mar, I'm getting readings here I don't understand.
你的出现干扰了这片区域
Your presence has corrupted the zone somehow.
它正在释放我从未见过的辐射
It's releasing radiation I've never seen before.
我想 我想这可能是反物质能量波
I think--I think this might be anti-matter.
你必须出来
You have to get out of there.
赶快出来
Get out of there right now!
埃克斯勒内...埃克斯勒内
Xneen...Xneen,
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
出了些差错
Something went wrong.
我觉得这可不是时间之初
I do not think this is the dawn of time.
不 它是 只不过不是我们宇宙的时间之初
No, it is. It just isn't the dawn of time of our universe.
什么
What?
你在我们宇宙和其相反宇宙之间
You breached the wall between our universe
打开了一个缺口
and its opposite.
一个反宇宙
An anti-universe?
你的身体已经暴露在日冕辐射之中
Your body was suffused with coronal radiation.
装备没法抵御它
The suit couldn't contain it.
马尔 马尔 你听到了吗
Mar? Mar, can you hear me?
抱歉 亲爱的 我的远大抱负...
I'm sorry, my love. My towering ambition...
让我们俩走入穷途末路了
has doomed us all.
无限地球危机
消失点
亲爱的阿曼达
Dear Amanda,
你...已经死了
so...you're dead
和所有人一起死了
along with, well, everyone,
所有存在于任何现实中的人们都死了
everyone who's ever lived in any reality ever.
至于我 我本应该是一个完人
And me, I'm supposed to be a paragon,
被视为多元宇宙最后也是最佳机会的
one of 7 people who are supposed to be
七位完人之一
the multiverse's last, best chance.
我却无法理解
I don't see it.
这所谓的命运完人
The so-called paragon of destiny,
她甚至已经不再相信明天了
she doesn't even believe in tomorrow anymore.
勇气完人日复一日
The paragon of courage spends every day
都在非常卖♥♥力地训练
working herself to the bone,
为一场永远不会到来的战斗训练
training for a fight that will never come.
荣誉完人也只是在连续不停地
The paragon of honor just meditates
冥想
for hours on end.
希望完人已经失去了她的...
The paragon of hope has lost hers...
而我 我整日试图重新利用
And me, I spend my days trying to repurpose
这地方早已破败的技术
the broken technology of this place
为我们找到一线生机
to find us a way out.
小心点 小心点
Careful, careful.
自恋狂
Narcissist,
反♥社♥会♥人格 邪恶的天才
sociopath, evil genius--
有很多可以来形容莱克斯·卢瑟的词
There are a lot of ways to describe Lex Luthor.
蠢蛋
Idiot!
我为什么就不能和一个智商超过两百的人
Why couldn't I be trapped at the edge of eternity
被困在永恒的边缘呢
with someone possessing more than 200 IQ points?
但我觉得脑残这个词
But I find douchebag to be
最恰如其分
the most descriptive.
至于巴里·艾伦 闪电侠
As for Barry Allen, aka the Flash,
爱之完人 他离开了
aka the paragon of love, he's just gone.
消失了
Missing.
怎么样 你们现在开始建造现代艺术了吗
What, you guys building modern art now?
伙计们 我们在重新利用
Hey, team. We're repurposing
时间大♥师♥遗留的技术
leftover time masters tech.
卢瑟先生和我把它改装成了
Mr. Luthor and I think we've retrofitted it
一个传送装置
into a teleportation device.
具体要把我们传送到哪里
To teleport us to where exactly?
凯特问得好
Kate makes a good point.
这里没有...这里没有以外的地方
There is no...there out there anymore.
那我们就传送一个人试试看
So we send somebody to test it.
-我去 -不
- I'll go. - No.
我们已经失去了太多好人
We've lost too many good people already.
谢谢你自告奋勇 莱克斯
Thanks for volunteering, Lex.
真冷漠
Well, that's very cold.
是因为我杀了你在平行宇宙的表亲吗
Is it because I killed your parallel reality cousin?
启动吧
Start it up.
如果成功了...
If this works...
我们就能逃出去
we get out of here,
打败反监视者
we defeat the anti-monitor,
想办法把我们失去的人都救回来
and we find a way to get all the people we lost back.
也许你期望过高了
Perhaps it was too much to hope for.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表