剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
去拿造武器的计划
to retrieve plans to build a weapon.
你得先一步拿到计划
You need to get them first.
奥利弗不是你朋友吗
I thought Oliver was your friend.
没错 但这件事比他重要
He is, but this is bigger than him,
比我们任何人重要
Bigger than any of us.
监视者提供给你的东西
Well, whatever the Monitor offered you
一定很了不得
must be really something
才能让你背叛所有你在乎的人
for you to be able to betray everyone that you care about.
我这么做就是为了他们 为了保护他们
I am doing this for them, to protect them.
你到底帮不帮我
Are you going to help me?
好
Yeah.
我帮
I will.
事成之后联♥系♥我
Contact me when it's done.
我还以为我才是坏人呢
And here I thought I was supposed to be the bad guy.
需要帮忙吗
Help you?
需要 我在找杰森
Yeah. I was looking for Jason.
杰森 有人找你
Yo, Jason! You got a visitor.
近来如何 杰森
How you doing, Jason?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
奥利弗的儿子 威廉 是他找到你的
Oliver's son-- William. He found you.
奥利弗的儿子 难道不应该才13岁吗
Oliver's son. Isn't he, like, 13?
是啊 说来话长
Yeah, well, it's a long story.
我觉得你大老远过来
I have a feeling you didn't come all this way
不只为了向我通报最新消息
just to catch me up to speed.
没错 我需要你的帮助 罗伊
I didn't. I need your help, Roy.
无论你打算让我帮什么忙
Whatever you're about to ask me to do,
我都帮不了 抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry.
你甚至都没听说我 伙计
You haven't even heard what I have to say, man.
因为我不需要 你知道我♥干♥过什么
'Cause I don't need to. You know what I did.
我不再是个英雄了 约翰
I'm not a hero anymore, John,
我有...问题
Not with my... condition.
所以你打算就这样弃我不顾吗
So you're just gonna walk out on me,
就像你抛弃西娅一样
same way you did Thea?
不
No.
西娅告诉奥利弗说你离开了 伙计
Thea told Oliver that you left, man,
连句告别都没有
without even saying good-bye.
这样对我们俩都好
It was for the best for the both of us.
我需要重新开始 我眼下就是在这么做
I needed a fresh start, which is what I'm doing now.
好了...
Ok, it was...
很高兴见到你 约翰
It was good to see you, John.
罗伊...
Roy...
听着 伙计
Look, man,
我知道今年早些时候你很不容易
I know earlier this year was a struggle for you,
但这次危机
but this crisis
比我们以前遇到的任何威胁都要凶险
is a threat that's bigger than anything we've ever faced.
我也不想来的 伙计 但我们真的需要你
I wouldn't be here, man, if we did not need you.
如果我决定帮你 也就仅此一次而已
If I decide to help you, it'll be a one-time thing.
我别无所求
That's all I'm asking.
希望你别介意 但是...
I hope you don't mind, but, uh...
我给你带来了更换的衣服
I brought you a change of clothes.
这就是俄♥罗♥斯♥啊
So this is Russia.
你在期待什么
Not what you were expecting?
我只是没想到这么会这么大灰尘
I just thought there'd be a lot less dirt.
对别人家出言不敬可是非常失礼的
Is very rude to insult man's homeland.
你好 阿纳托利
Hello, Anatoly.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen...
我的兄弟
My brother.
你是觉得我会再打你一拳吗
Oh, you think maybe I punch you again?
从来没有这么想过
It never even crossed my mind.
欢迎来到俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我最喜欢的美♥国♥佬♥
Welcome to Russia, my favorite American.
我这辈子见过不少疯狂的事儿
Now, I have seen some very crazy things in my life,
但奥利弗·奎恩的成年孩子坐在我的酒吧里...
but adult children of Oliver Queen sitting in my bar.
希望你们不要对我有什么偏见
I hope you do not think badly of me.
上次见面的时候 你们还很小
Last time we met, you were little,
而我当时...站在了历史的对立面
and I was... on wrong side of history.
[俄语]
我已经喜欢上这一个了
I like this one already.
我很惊讶你居然还在俄♥罗♥斯♥
I was surprised to learn that you were in Russia.
我以为你会永远待在马尔代夫
I thought the Maldives would be permanent.
迪亚兹死了 我没必要躲着
Oh, with Diaz dead, so reason to stay away.
你觉得无聊了
You got bored.
我想念甜菜汤了
I miss borscht.
所以我以新形象示人 酒吧老板
So I reinvent myself. Bar owner.
但我也从中获得了灵感
But I got inspired, too.
我有调制菠萝汁朗姆鸡尾酒的妙方
I got really good recipe for pina colada.
你该试试 很好喝
You should try. It's delicious.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥这寒冷的冬日里
Who wouldn't want to be reminded of the tropics
谁不怀念热带呢
in these cold Russian winters?
他的顾客显然不怀念
Well, apparently, his customers.
很高兴见到你依旧魅力四射
Nice to see this one's still charmer.
寻找布罗夫将军这事有何进展
How's the search going for General Burov?
这事不太容易
Well, it's not very easy.
但我确实有朋友可以联♥系♥
But I do have friends I can call.
我知道 但我不想把他们牵扯进来
I know, but I--I don't want them involved in this.
为什么
Why not?
如果他有朋友能帮上忙...
If he has friends that can help, it--
因为 米娅 恕我直言
Because, Mia, with due respect,
阿纳托利说的这些人...
the people that Anatoly is describing...
并不算朋友
aren't really friends.
这件事还是让我们自家人来解决吧
Let's just keep this one in the family, ok?
好吧
All right.
那我就用费劲的办法找布罗夫吧
I work to find Burov hard way.
毕雷阿市
你真觉得这个能量武器能阻止监视者吗
You really think an energy weapon's gonna stop this Monitor guy?
但愿吧
Well, that's the hope.
为什么来这里
Why this place?
军方把多余的钚都储存在这里
The military stores all its excess plutonium here.
问题是这里无法攻入
The problem is it's impenetrable.
所以你才要我来
Which is why you asked me to come.
你需要一个入室盗窃专家进到里面去
You need a b&e expert to get inside?
是啊 与其说入室盗窃 不如说砸门硬抢
Yeah. Well, actually, it's more of a smash and grab.
今晚要运来一批货
There's a shipment coming in tonight.
我们要趁钚被放进去之前
We are gonna steal the plutonium
就把它偷出来
before it gets inside.
上 上 上
Go. Go. Go.
为什么不带黛娜或雷内来
Why not bring Dinah or Rene?
他们在星城都忙得脱不开身
They have their hands full in Star City.
感觉一定很诡异吧
Must be weird, right?
奥利弗见到自己未来的儿子
Oliver meeting his future son.
是啊 感觉诡异的不止一个
Yeah. Well, he's not the only one.
在未来 我收养了本·特纳的儿子 康纳
In the future, I adopt Ben Turner's son, Connor.
他是骑士团的探员
He's an agent in Knightwatch,
也就是未来版本的天眼会
a future version of A.R.G.U.S..
听起来他会是这次任务的绝佳候选人啊
Well, it sounds like he would've been a great candidate for this mission.
这事你不非得找我 约翰
You didn't need me for this, John.
所以我们到底来干什么
So what are we really doing here?
你说过你想要赎罪
You said you wanted to atone.
修车是行不通的
Well, you can't do that by fixing cars.
你要赎罪得再次加入团队
You do that by rejoining the team.
我理解你觉得没法控制自己的杀戮欲
I know you think you can't control your bloodlust.
那只是因为你还没有想出个有效的办法
That's only because you haven't figured out a way that works.
因为根本就没有办法
Because there is no way.
所以不管你想要说什么
So whatever you're about to say,
我都不想听
I don't want to hear it.
既然我俩来了 我会帮助你
Look, we're already here, so I'm gonna help you.
但一旦我们完事了 我会藏到
But once we're done, I'm going to disappear
一个连威廉都找不到我的地方
to a place where even William can't find me.
我先说坏消息 再说好消息
I have classic bad news/good news.
我找到了布罗夫将军
I find General Burov.
那是坏消息吗 这个顺序我有点糊涂了
Is that the bad news? I'm confused about the order.
坏消息是他喜欢赌博
The bad news is, he is man who likes betting
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表